DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I honestly hope WW never does. It would take the authenticity away and people would start trying too hard to get their attention(not referring to the regulars). It's only fun because we're naturally this batshit insane and a bunch of degenerates.

Basically, we're not saying all this wild shit to bait their attention. We're just that down bad for this game.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I agree that it's high time we got some Danica content. Being under Klaus payroll could allow her to infiltrate Langdon's organization and help out a bit. Langdon shouldn't know what happened to her.

Also yes, MC needs training partners because he has outpaced all his friends. Deryl may manage to put some fight if he finds a good combat expression for his power, but it's foreshadowed that Deryl and MC will try to improve themselves through researching monster bodies, so I don't expect much sparring other than testing their creations.

Truth is that the game doesn't show many level 3 HERO agents. Most of them are weaklings. The two that we knew about, Troy and Gillibrand, are either dead or out of commission. So I expect MC to start training with the Lieutenants. There are bound to be a couple more levels 3 according to Lisa, and it's possible that MC can do well against the level 4s. Jill's performance was pitiful, so she seems like a good stepping stone. (Edit: Apparently some HERO agent claims to have seen a dozen level 3s fight, and half of them took part in Diamond Battle)

I've thought about the "new system". It's unlikely that teams will break up, since the captains are way older than the new generation of level 5s and there is a huge difference in power. Perhaps we may see Henri and Benrhardt creating their own teams since Cthulu is the only team with 2 captains. I think the system will introduce a way for the teams to incorporate 1st and 2nd class agents into their ranks, or at least in their sphere of influence, something like Hogwards Schools. The higher ups will be mentors/handlers to lower class agents.

Unless Ella comes back quickly, I expect some time leaps, and perhaps even MC formally joining Team Reaper.
I think mc and the gang will form their own team with Mc as the leader as the only level 3. And the last member will likely be Tiffany. Or Tiffany gets her own team and it becomes a sort if friendly rivalry thing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Before the Laurie incident, I had hope she would be in our squad but after it, Tiffany is likely going to be in our team. If we don't get split up between the Captains.

MC would be the "Leader" with Tiffany being his second in command. Alice and MC would be the muscle. Michael and Deryl would be our strategy builders. Tiffany would basically coordinate it all.

Though, I still think the MC is going to be under Lucifer for a bit before that time comes. Deryl is probably going to be under Xanthe. That leaves Michael with Bernhardt or Reapers. Maybe Tiffany joins Lucius Team or get her very own with Alice being her second in command? Honestly, who knows but I do want my own team eventually.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just got a wild thought all of a sudden. What if Ella wakes up with amnesia? That would actually be a wild turn of events. I honestly wouldn't even know how to react to it. Especially if her personality reverts back to before she was turned. It would solve the problem of not getting Ella's true feelings without a mask over it. It would also be insane when her memories come back and she fucks everybody up.

Now I want it to happen a lot! This is under the assumption that Ella really got slumped hard and isn't playing possum.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just got a wild thought all of a sudden. What if Ella wakes up with amnesia? That would actually be a wild turn of events. I honestly wouldn't even know how to react to it. Especially if her personality reverts back to before she was turned. It would solve the problem of not getting Ella's true feelings without a mask over it. It would also be insane when her memories come back and she fucks everybody up.

Now I want it to happen a lot! This is under the assumption that Ella really got slumped hard and isn't playing possum.
Why can't you just let me hate the cunt XD .
But yes would love to see that

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I think W.W gonna be back only if we turn down the crazy , when the game is done or when we turn the crazy to 11 and start the cult to mother in real life with poker, hookers and weird sex orgies XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Why can't you just let me hate the cunt XD .
But yes would love to see that
:KEK:

I usually only get these thoughts and epiphanies when I'm sleeping or close to it. It must be nappy nap time for me. Let's pray nothing else comes or I'm going to cum and blast the thread with my nonsense at 3am.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Honestly I'd be down for such a thing but I wonder whats gonna happen if she ever regained her actual memories (idk how she'd feel if MC and co basically tried to change everything bout her and her life).

Then again the above is totally something HERO would do.

Shitttt with how Superhumans are can people like MC and Ella even suffer through Amnesia anymore once they reach superhuman status?

We have 1 amnesia case with Mia but she ain't no superhuman and other than some nasty side effects from trying to force evolutions or use evolution related drug doesn't seem like superhumans really go through any particular health issues.

(I mean there was Oscar but do we know if he got his mind and shit fucked up before or after becoming superhuman...I think charlie said he was a smart fella or whatever but when we encounter him he is a big ol dumb brute with a penchant for protecting his friends)

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Honestly I'd be down for such a thing but I wonder whats gonna happen if she ever regained her actual memories (idk how she'd feel if MC and co basically tried to change everything bout her and her life).

Then again the above is totally something HERO would do.

Shitttt with how Superhumans are can people like MC and Ella even suffer through Amnesia anymore once they reach superhuman status?

We have 1 amnesia case with Mia but she ain't no superhuman and other than some nasty side effects from trying to force evolutions or use evolution related drug doesn't seem like superhumans really go through any particular health issues.

(I mean there was Oscar but do we know if he got his mind and shit fucked up before or after becoming superhuman...I think charlie said he was a smart fella or whatever but when we encounter him he is a big ol dumb brute with a penchant for protecting his friends)
Yes, it's possible for Superhumans to get amnesia but it's usually involves evolution or their monster parent being involved. Like when the MC meets the 1st is their plane and then the 3rd and/or 4th during Evolution Level 2 to 3. He never remembers it as they likely seal it for later or remove it from his mind entirely. We also know Jake can give it to superhumans as well.

What really makes the amnesia thing with Ella interesting is exactly when her memories do come back. The fall out from it can either be highly positive or down right disastrous depending on how we treated her during it. It's not like we can kill though, she's still Level 5 and her powers will react to protect herself if we go to far.

This is starting to get into theory territory though. I'll stop there for now before I get too lost in my theory sauce.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Yes, it's possible for Superhumans to get amnesia but it's usually involves evolution or their monster parent being involved. Like when the MC meets the 1st is their plane and then the 3rd and/or 4th during Evolution Level 2 to 3. He never remembers it as they likely seal it for later or remove it from his mind entirely. We also know Jake can give it to superhumans as well.

What really makes the amnesia thing with Ella interesting is exactly when her memories do come back. The fall out from it can either be highly positive or down right disastrous depending on how we treated her during it. It's not like we can kill though, she's still Level 5 and her powers will react to protect herself if we go to far.

This is starting to get into theory territory though. I'll stop there for now before I get too lost in my theory sauce.
no no carrying on I would love to see where this goes

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Although those cases of amnesia were under super specific situations (evolution, monster parent givin their child a spankin, or power specific aka Jake).

We haven't seen someone gettin their ass beaten so bad it caused amnesia though but if anyone could do it to Ella it'd be other level 5s I'm still down for the idea though but her just playing dead leads into alllll sorts of fun turf.

In my opinion it seems like Amnesia isn't a normal thing for them and the MC is perhaps a special case (perhaps having more than 1 monster parent brings about the amnesia?) Does Alice lose her memories briefly during her evolution? If so that could shed some light if its an MC exclusive or not (Klaus does mention that he saw something like this before when MC was starting to evolve but it could of just been the process itself not the amnesia that he saw).

Edit: She does in fact forget what her monster parent said. Although notably when Michael unlocks his power at the same time his memory is seemingly fully in tact (perhaps unlocking your power doesn't have any mind effects or its because Alice is special due to the fairy or whatever...or could just be because he didn't evolve in that situation).

Hmm whomever gave whatever superhuman the power might depend on this like if a numbered gave it or an apostle then boom amnesia but if its something else perhaps not? Idk. I fucking wonder what will happen if Deryl evolved or if he could at all the regular way a superhuman...monster thing could...would he even get amnesia or a talkin from big ol Rebis?

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 350 Votes