Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Updates tend to roll out every 2~ months. 0.95 was release in 16 of May so I expect it to drop before August. It's a good month to take a break.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
oi.. when is the next update? we are starving over here
This week or next week, allegedly. I recall someone mentioning it coming before July ends here so I'm taking their word for it. It has been 2 months now so it sounds about right. It's also not as massive as last update, which is why it won't take all the way to August.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This week or next week, allegedly. I recall someone mentioning it coming before July ends here so I'm taking their word for it. It has been 2 months now so it sounds about right. It's also not as massive as last update, which is why it won't take all the way to August.
Wait really, that soon ? It feels like the last one was so recent though...
Do I finally have so much of an actual life that I don't see time passing by ? :KEK:

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Weird is going travelling the last week of July and he said he wanted the update out before that. He has in his last few updates said nothing about having a change of heart. However what "last week" means is a bit unclear. He leaves middle of next week or perhaps already this weekend? Technically you could say that monday 31st is the last week of July.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
What shall come first the Waifu traitor burnings conducted by the dogclapper inquisition or the update to stave off their insanity and bloodlust...find out next time on the Sytherverse insane ramblings :devilish:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Trick question.... Of course the burnings...BURN YOU HARLOT! RUINER OF THE NUN RUN! TRAITOR TO MOMMY'S GLORIOUS VISAGE.
GLORY TO MOMMY!.jpg
MAY THE FLAMES CLEANSE YOU OF YOUR TRAITOROUS THOUGHTS AND YOU BE BORN RENEWED!

Christie has been sentenced to the great cleansing for her traitorous actions against our beautiful and fair mommy! Lady Shadow has found enough evidence to deem her 'sus enough' to put through the cleanse.

We are still frantically investigating the other potential traitors to mommy 4th...quite heavily in fact.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Trick question.... Of course the burnings...BURN YOU HARLOT! RUINER OF THE NUN RUN! TRAITOR TO MOMMY'S GLORIOUS VISAGE.
View attachment 2786357

Christie has been sentenced to the great cleansing for her traitorous actions against our beautiful and fair mommy! Lady Shadow has found enough evidence to deem her 'sus enough' to put through the cleanse.

We are still frantically investigating the other potential traitors to mommy 4th...quite heavily in fact.
wait hol on now. Christie the stripper? what sus action did she do to involve this level of punishment, being friend with ella, or was it that she was into dog fucking someone other than shadow (the other dog being the mc). Honestly I was half expecting ella or Chailre condensing the last update not many people were fond that she was there when lauria was killed/comatose by jared with cole and she did nothing to stop it but back to the main point why Christie of all people?:unsure: what did I miss in the last 24 or so hours

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2786357

349131603_1956115048076310_4869041001152655243_n.jpg

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Wait really, that soon ? It feels like the last one was so recent though...
Do I finally have so much of an actual life that I don't see time passing by ? :KEK:
In addition he mentions that the next update won't take as long as this recent one. As it'll be a more lax and less cg filled one than the Battle of Diamonds.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
wait hol on now. Christie the stripper? what sus action did she do to involve this level of punishment, being friend with ella, or was it that she was into dog fucking someone other than shadow (the other dog being the mc). Honestly I was half expecting ella or Chailre condensing the last update not many people were fond that she was there when lauria was killed/comatose by jared with cole and she did nothing to stop it but back to the main point why Christie of all people?:unsure: what did I miss in the last 24 or so hours
Christie the traitorous bitch whom is being cleansed is guilty of the crime of being aware of whom the traitor was and never speaking upon it to Mommy 4th.

Her silence led to the first great Waifu war which could of ended without any shedding of blood or resulting in future Waifu wars.

Even during the great cleanse she didn't utter whom it was...I have a feeling she was under an incantation of some sort.

Other than her silence she is charged with the crime of plotting against Mother's glorious visage briefly during her consideration to helping the traitor...whomever they are.

Fear not though Brother Neverwonder we shall root out these traitors like the rats they are and give them the great cleanse they need!

Ella is under great suspicion right now and the Inquisition is doing everything in its power to figure out if she was involved or not.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well she kind of pops our cherry no buts allowed XD now. They are mad they can not make an incel sigma male run XD. you don't get it. Worry not neither do I XD

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Christie the traitorous bitch whom is being cleansed is guilty of the crime of being aware of whom the traitor was and never speaking upon it to Mommy 4th.

Her silence led to the first great Waifu war which could of ended without any shedding of blood or resulting in future Waifu wars.

Even during the great cleanse she didn't utter whom it was...I have a feeling she was under an incantation of some sort.

Other than her silence she is charged with the crime of plotting against Mother's glorious visage briefly during her consideration to helping the traitor...whomever they are.

Fear not though Brother Neverwonder we shall root out these traitors like the rats they are and give them the great cleanse they need!

Ella is under great suspicion right now and the Inquisition is doing everything in its power to figure out if she was involved or not.
ah yes I see now I fully and totally understand the actions that has brought such punishment may she burn for her action. I get it

df19muh-9792e9ce-d09c-4de9-a9bc-5f5c0564f5d0.png

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
If anyone is lackin in the knowledge of the last supper the position of Christie is Peter

Peter = Christie

(Canonically in da bible Peter was deemed a traitor to the holy guy in the sky just as much as Judas was but only Judas is really talked about to any extent...how do I know? ...I used google of course hahaha).

Reactions: Neverwonder

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Tbh, Christie actually snitched on Ella and Jake to us, which lead to us breaking his authority hooks. She also spilled the beans about Ella's past and gave more details about Cole. I'm sure Mommy 4th would forgive her sins, since they're too minor. ;)

Turd Spawn Ella though.... Guilty on all charges. :mad:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Tbh, Christie actually snitched on Ella and Jake to us, which lead to us breaking his authority hooks. She also spilled the beans about Ella's past and gave more details about Cole. I'm sure Mommy 4th would forgive her sins, since they're too minor. ;)

Turd Spawn Ella though.... Guilty on all charges. :mad:
Hmm, she did do all that. Okay ending cleansing early for Christie due to her helping Mommy's champion in his times of need...she has earned forgiveness for her silence from long ago.

Now I must investigate Ella more deeply than before but before than I must pray to Mommy 4th for not taking into more consideration of a traitor's attempt at forgiveness (Christie).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes