ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
As I prayed and prayed to dearest mother to forgive me for my rash transgression against the Waifu known as Christie I received a divine order directly from Mommy herself.

"I forgiveth thee child. Ye seek the traitor...look no further than she who lurks in wander...hair dark as night and whisperer of manipulations...yee shall find the wench there"

So in short Ella was 90 tity goblin in Disguise so Lady Shadow goinked her and this shall be the result:
Fill'er with holes!.jpg
Not a 'standard' cleansing of one's body, mind, and soul....but rather to fill her with even more holes so that Mommy 4th's love may spread to her even more!

Once the ritual of hole filling is complete she shall undertake the same cleansing ritual that was halted upon Christie.

With this I say Glory to Mommy 4th!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You guys are getting more unhinged by the post.
I can't follow the meme anymore. As an atheist, I got compltely lost in the christian references at this point. :KEK:
I'm Christian i get the references but since i'm already gonna go to hell because i married a witch i may as well see where this ends. Don't be surprised if he gets some sororitas XD this is already warhammer 40k lvls of crazy XD
descarga (1).jpeg
Syther is going full vandire XD.....
He is already using the waifus to hunt the waifus. You evil cunt you are making them kill each other this was your plan since the begining.
275858030_266728285647965_6124004031210572340_n.jpg

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm Christian i get the references but since i'm already gonna go to hell because i married a witch i may as well see where this ends. Don't be surprise if he gets some sororitas XD this is already warhammer 40k lvls of crazy XD
View attachment 2786652
Just wait till we get to the incest baby dragon arc that shit is gonna be devious as fuck :devilish:

Syther is going full vandire XD.....
He is already using the waifus to hunt the waifus. You evil cunt you are making them kill each other this was your plan since the begining.
View attachment 2786681
Kill is such a strong word...I prefer....cleanse....we are making them...anew...to better serve Mommy 4th.

Everything I do is for Mommy 4th, I uphold her commandments to the letter and by doing so I please Lady Shadow as she does the same.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
As I prayed and prayed to dearest mother to forgive me for my rash transgression against the Waifu known as Christie I received a divine order directly from Mommy herself.

"I forgiveth thee child. Ye seek the traitor...look no further than she who lurks in wander...hair dark as night and whisperer of manipulations...yee shall find the wench there"

So in short Ella was 90 tity goblin in Disguise so Lady Shadow goinked her and this shall be the result:
View attachment 2786569
Not a 'standard' cleansing of one's body, mind, and soul....but rather to fill her with even more holes so that Mommy 4th's love may spread to her even more!

Once the ritual of hole filling is complete she shall undertake the same cleansing ritual that was halted upon Christie.

With this I say Glory to Mommy 4th!
This post has our friendship hanging on a thread...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Isn't it Ella quite literally the closest to Mommy the 4th even going as far as to work with her other than maybe the MC? Why are we "cleansing" her to bring her closer?

Which now that I think about it, actually makes Ella even more odd for being I believe the only documented Superhuman to work close with their progenator...save for maybe Henri...

I'm not sure if Jake counts cause he just had a Corruption montage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Isn't it Ella quite literally the closest to Mommy the 4th even going as far as to work with her other than maybe the MC? Why are we "cleansing" her to bring her closer?

Which now that I think about it, actually makes Ella even more odd for being I believe the only documented Superhuman to work close with their progenator...save for maybe Henri...

Cunt can stab you in the balls an you would still simp for her. Ella is the perturabo of this story. She wanna suffer and make everyone suffer she has a Martyr complex. She beats the Living crap out of jake no to help him but because he reminds her of her trueself she is just cole on steroids XD. Not the powers nor the looks gonna change that. Dumb fucking bitch i dont feel sorry for you anymore not even angry. 356249929_223203497326268_3388482976109742225_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Venyas and mcmng

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Tis but one of many parallels I made in regards to the disciples of Jesus and the Waifus under Mommy 4th. All of them being close to the 'leader' (Jesus and Mommy 4th in this case) but it did not stop traitors from appearing.

Ella is judas, a betrayer and a great manipulator. Ella has done a lot of bad and has most likely schemed against everyone she has encountered in some way (or manipulated them i.e Jake and MC).

Ella if she had the power she most definitely would scheme against the very beings who granted her said power (or hell she's already doing so over the course of the game and even prior to it).

More or less, despite her closeness even the greatest of allies can plot against each other (or a child betraying their own parent for XYZ).

That is mah justification for cleansing Ella, one who is guilty of a great many things against those around her and towards Mommy 4th who she most likely is plotting against (and the other numbered as well).

Hell she was trying so very hard to find someone to fill her requirements (aka the perfect match) which is most likely in regards to the arbiter...perhaps thats her reasoning for looking for it...to get enough power to challenge the numbered.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

She is the turd spawn XD not Mommy spawn every brother and sister here knows the cunt would kill mother if she could she in just waiting an oportunity. Oh yeah and also father XD.
Now i feel bad for father with such a cunt as his child :(

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Tis but one of many parallels I made in regards to the disciples of Jesus and the Waifus under Mommy 4th. All of them being close to the 'leader' (Jesus and Mommy 4th in this case) but it did not stop traitors from appearing.

Ella is judas, a betrayer and a great manipulator. Ella has done a lot of bad and has most likely schemed against everyone she has encountered in some way (or manipulated them i.e Jake and MC).

Ella if she had the power she most definitely would scheme against the very beings who granted her said power (or hell she's already doing so over the course of the game and even prior to it).

More or less, despite her closeness even the greatest of allies can plot against each other (or a child betraying their own parent for XYZ).

That is mah justification for cleansing Ella, one who is guilty of a great many things against those around her and towards Mommy 4th who she most likely is plotting against (and the other numbered as well).

Hell she was trying so very hard to find someone to fill her requirements (aka the perfect match) which is most likely in regards to the arbiter...perhaps thats her reasoning for looking for it...to get enough power to challenge the numbered.
336675721_1138894370120717_1411866639886235707_n.jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Jake counts. The 1st won't intervene unless you're too corrupt for Jake's power to make us submit. It tried to make us it's prison bitch for resisting Jake too much. The 4th(or 3rd) was like, "you can't have our son's booty!" but MC folded and gave it up to Jake. Then there's the fact that Jake was "receiving" the 1st's information before our final fight. It even dragged us to it's plane, if we killed it's son, only for Mommy 4th and Uncle 3rd to bully him. With all of that, I would say Jake did "work" closely with the 1st. It helped him like how ours helped us, if we're corrupted. It likely only shows on corruption because we're too potent for Jake to handle.

As for Ella being close to the 4th, I doubt it. She likely called the 4th to verify if the MC really had the Memory Trait. Which actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. Since, it doesn't matter who you pick, Mommy comes and it's after Ella says the MC inherited both traits. She didn't need to verify the 3rd's trait for obvious reasons but likely needed it for the Memory Trait. For whatever reason, Ella can't detect that trait. It could be the 4th and 3rd blocking her or the Arbiter, itself. Whatever it is, she can't tell at all unless the MC reveals it to her, himself. Might be a safety measure that's built in for those hosting an Arbiter.

Anyway, If anything, I actually think Ella had a bit of disagreement with both of them after the MC was made into a superhuman. They seem to value the MC a lot, at least after he reached Level 2. Yet, Ella tried to sabotage him for the 1st's Spawn, which likely pissed them off. She's willing to interact with them before we evolved, but afterwards, it seems like there's some problems behind the scenes. Especially when you look at Ella's Level 5 scene.

So, for me, I wouldn't say Ella's closest to the 4th. She's not even her spawn. That particular scene just likely required the 4th's presence. Outside of it, she's not even close to her own papa, the 3rd. When she reached Level 5, she decided to do it all her own way. And from what we know about Evolution and monster parents, she was likely talking to the 3rd there when she said it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Do we actually get to see Deus kill us? Like, do we know how he does it? Or is it like a Giygas style "You Cannot Grasp The True Form Of Deus' Attack!"
Yup he time fuck us XD. Like he broke the 4wall and went stop being a cunt and pick the right choice XD

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes