RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Do we actually get to see Deus kill us? Like, do we know how he does it? Or is it like a Giygas style "You Cannot Grasp The True Form Of Deus' Attack!"
He doesn't even do us the courtesy of killing us, we literally just cease to exist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
I merely speak the truth my friend, I choose the path of the third apostle who has given me a serenity of mind and closeness to our ancient lord god who stands far above mother fourth and father third, if anything seeing the fourth as our supreme lord is limiting our full potential and closeness to the true lord higher above, and this hound no matter how noble in character can not hold a candle to the loyalty of our companion and greatest ally, daughter of the fairy and heir to space Alice, do not let yourself be left with the relics of the past dear syther, embrace the new day, unless you see yourself unwilling to join the new lord arbiter, in which case you will be branded as the heretic that many assume you to be you Wazzock.

View attachment 2783051
Same tho i also chose the 3rd, after viewing this forum enough times and just reading all the mommy 4th comments just turned me off, to each their own tho.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Do we actually get to see Deus kill us? Like, do we know how he does it? Or is it like a Giygas style "You Cannot Grasp The True Form Of Deus' Attack!"
He just goes back in time and sniped the MC before he fused with the Eye. It's actually pretty straightforward. That's why you see the Origin Reborn MC start to regress before he became unstoppable.

Same tho i also chose the 3rd, after viewing this forum enough times and just reading all the mommy 4th comments just turned me off, to each their own tho.
Seems odd to let a group of people dictate your own playthrough by something as harmless as that. But like you said, "to each their own". Though, I'm curious if we had a meta shift to Papa 3rd, would that also turn you off? Or would you switch to the 4th? Maybe, even drop the game?

There's also a shit ton of other stuff said here as well. You might not want to visit this thread often if something like that made you choose differently. Because there's a lot of shit that's worse.

You might love or hate Jake.

You might love or hate Ella.

You might love or hate Nico.

You might love or hate HERO.

I can go on and on but my point is rather obvious. You'll never actually pick your own choice because you're too bothered by what others like and want to be the opposite. This might come off as me being a dick but if the mommy stuff puts you off, you're going to be screwed by all the other shit that's said here. Unless, the intended goal is to just be different, I guess.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I first picked mother just because then i keep mother just out of spite to ella so yeah
He just goes back in time and sniped the MC before he fused with the Eye. It's actually pretty straightforward. That's why you see the Origin Reborn MC start to regress before he became unstoppable.

Seems odd to let a group of people dictate your own playthrough by something as harmless as that. But like you said, "to each their own". Though, I'm curious if we had a meta shift to Papa 3rd, would that also turn you off? Or would you switch to the 4th? Maybe, even drop the game?

There's also a shit ton of other stuff said here as well. You might not want to visit this thread often if something like that made you choose differently. Because there's a lot of shit that's worse.

You might love or hate Jake.

You might love or hate Ella.

You might love or hate Nico.

You might love or hate HERO.

I can go on and on but my point is rather obvious. You'll never actually pick your own choice because you're too bothered by what others like and want to be the opposite. This might come off as me being a dick but if the mommy stuff puts you off, you're going to be screwed by all the other shit that's said here. Unless, the intended goal is to just be different, I guess.
descarga (2).jpeg
For you That's being sweet XD
279572907_1872902316235077_6469383191420208858_n.jpg
Drako not being an total asshole XD

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I first picked mother just because then i keep mother just out of spite to ella so yeah

View attachment 2789924
For you That's being sweet XD
View attachment 2789927
Drako not being an total asshole XD
It's just a bit weird. I don't let other players dictate my own playthrough. Syther loves Shadow. Him loving her isn't going to make me hate her because he proclaims his love for her daily. I think for myself, in that regard. People love Ella, I hate her depending on the playthrough. In this instance, my hate is still my own. It has nothing to do with Ella simps or fans, though they can be just as annoying as me with my Nico simping. It's still my own legit reason from within the game. Same with Jake. Same with HERO. Same with Nico. It's all my own with no influence by any other player.

The 4th is my mommy because I like her. I like her power, what she stands for, being "The Memory" and her design. There's also her variations of scenes throughout the game that I find cooler, visually. Then there's the fact that the MC legit has mommy issues as well. Those are my reasons for liking her. The lewd stuff actually had absolutely no part in it at all :Kappa:.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So just done with my replay Goodie two shoes as always sorry suwu. 2 things a big time skip that flag is heavy to deny . And my favorite another one for my list of parodies Superhuman: civil war XD . That bomb gonna go off.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The start of the past arc - Day of Many Blades
Long ago when the Waifus were more plentiful and all was good with the world Mommy left the world to speak to the other numbered and thus her children, the Waifus were left to their own devices.

This was the start of factionalism within the Waifus and it became quite clear whom was a minor Waifu and whom was a major Waifu...of course the minor waifus wouldn't take this standing although some were okay with their fate...to be placed to the side...one such Waifu was Kelsey, the leader of the at the time leader of the minor Waifus, she who was more than happy to be a minor Waifu as long as she could keep beating men.

She knew of the plot of the minor Waifus to wage an assassination attempt against the major Waifus and as she was planning to inform the major Waifus of this great betrayal to one of Mommy's commandments the worse came to be for the minor Waifu:
The great death.jpg

Death...stabbed to death by her sisters in arms, the minor Waifus. Mommy could feel the tether between her and one of her children severe and when she came back she sealed away the minor Waifus so they could never harm another one of their siblings again.

This was a major event for all Waifukind and would be the trigger event for what would be known as Waifu War 1

Past arc - Waifu War 1

The factions of this time period (Waifu War 1) were between Ella's stompers and the Unlikely Duo of Emily's Confidence Boosters and Mia's Flatchest lickers
Waifu war 1.jpg
The war was very bloody with both side's losing massive amounts of followers...Mommy allowed it for the simple fact that her children must learn that there were consequences which led to Emily and Mia losing many of their followers although Ella's stompers saw a resurgence not too long after the war itself ended.

Waifu War 2 on the other hand saw many more factions appear...many of which are still around today.

Had to start the past arcs first before I hop into Incest baby dragon...might even toss in a beach episode for fun.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The start of the past arc - Day of Many Blades
Long ago when the Waifus were more plentiful and all was good with the world Mommy left the world to speak to the other numbered and thus her children, the Waifus were left to their own devices.

This was the start of factionalism within the Waifus and it became quite clear whom was a minor Waifu and whom was a major Waifu...of course the minor waifus wouldn't take this standing although some were okay with their fate...to be placed to the side...one such Waifu was Kelsey, the leader of the at the time leader of the minor Waifus, she who was more than happy to be a minor Waifu as long as she could keep beating men.

She knew of the plot of the minor Waifus to wage an assassination attempt against the major Waifus and as she was planning to inform the major Waifus of this great betrayal to one of Mommy's commandments the worse came to be for the minor Waifu:
View attachment 2790208

Death...stabbed to death by her sisters in arms, the minor Waifus. Mommy could feel the tether between her and one of her children severe and when she came back she sealed away the minor Waifus so they could never harm another one of their siblings again.

This was a major event for all Waifukind and would be the trigger event for what would be known as Waifu War 1

Past arc - Waifu War 1

The factions of this time period (Waifu War 1) were between Ella's stompers and the Unlikely Duo of Emily's Confidence Boosters and Mia's Flatchest lickers
View attachment 2790200
The war was very bloody with both side's losing massive amounts of followers...Mommy allowed it for the simple fact that her children must learn that there were consequences which led to Emily and Mia losing many of their followers although Ella's stompers saw a resurgence not too long after the war itself ended.

Waifu War 2 on the other hand saw many more factions appear...many of which are still around today.

Had to start the past arcs first before I hop into Incest baby dragon...might even toss in a beach episode for fun.
Man i told you high not lethally stoned XD.
286433402_767272441348979_6154120441330562586_n.jpg
Gotta admire the dedication. XD
330984146_5633529756757776_3795146690968626658_n.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So it just me or emi dress the same way the MC does? black leather jacket and red shirt.
In her New ultra sexy cute sprite

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I have one question: who tf is Deus? I see him named a lot, but I don't remember him n the slightest

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I have one question: who tf is Deus? I see him named a lot, but I don't remember him n the slightest
The MC first encounters Deus when he breaks into HERO when he was disguised as sexy green hair waifu (Julia i think her name is).

We see him again a few other times and most recently in a bad end where he completely wrecks arbiter controlled MC.

He's a dude who works for HERO and has time related powers.
This be him:
1690004674394.png

Reactions: EndlessNights

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
The MC first encounters Deus when he breaks into HERO when he was disguised as sexy green hair waifu (Julia i think her name is).

We see him again a few other times and most recently in a bad end where he completely wrecks arbiter controlled MC.

He's a dude who works for HERO and has time related powers.
This be him:
View attachment 2790331
oh shit i completely forgot about him. I wonder if MC will ever be able to beat him

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
how could the MC even go about beating deus, even when we reach evolution 5 how do you beat a guy who can go back in time at will and kill your past self when your at a lower evolution

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes