bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Can't save Laurie on the left path and I went to double check on the right path can't save her even on that lol. Passed the stat check for hesitate on the left path and choose all right options in fight and for the right path did the bright options again and now she dies there as well replayed those options in the older version and she was saved in the right path. So she dies both times for me now
That was changed in this update to just be a hard power check independent of what path you take apparently, at least according to the Patreon post.

Reactions: GaRbS

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
That was changed in this update to just be a hard power check independent of what path you take apparently, at least according to the Patreon post.
Just read your post and went to check, yep, its a strength and skill check now (I had to pick the skill boost from mommy monster to pull it off).
Glorious news brothers, we get our cake and eat it too!

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
I am sorry dogclappers, it seems you are the only ones who get nothing this update.
Well, I didn't get my corpses either, but i got a good close second to it (stone cold).

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

Jsuh660

Jun 24, 2022
Anyone like the MC's 3rd evo from the previous update? It felt really underwhelming compared to everyone else: Deryl is able to create just about anything anything. Alice evolves and could basically 10x the amount of gravitational attack ball/things + a few new tricks. Michael absorbs radiation/energy which he can then weaponize. But for the MC's evolution... he get's an upgrade to his armor + he's able to use his memory abilities a little better, but... then he turns himself into a giant harpoon... Out of all the cool shit going on with people and their powers, the MC... turns into a harpoon. A. Fucking. Harpoon :ROFLMAO:. Everything was going so well up until that point; the bones going into the ground looked cool as hell making me excited to what he was shifting into, but then everything zoomed out and I swear I said out loud, "that's so fucking lame". I understand allowing the MC to shift his form into non human shapes, but a harpoon is so fucking lame after hitting his third evolution, there's gotta be more to evo three than only what we saw in the fight. Iirc, evo 3 is the evolution where you basically break away from the laws of physics and you're on a whole other level than evo 1's and 2's; I guess that's something we have to wait and see. Look at all the other characters around him doing cool ass shit after evolving, and the main character is supposed to be ahead of all his friends, yet their evolutions/power after evolving look so much cooler. And anyone see the armor the MC gets if he allows the hand/eye thing into the world? Why not make that the MCs evo 3 appearance? Now that armor (the one where Dues kills you) would make up for the MC turning himself into a fucking harpoon:ROFLMAO:. Idk, I guess the MCs third evolution just felt underwhelming, and perhaps WW feels the same seeing as Nyx injected him with a syringe to give the MC a boost, and Xanth is throwing monster organs at the MC to integrate into his body and replace his human organs.

Reactions: kingmountvic

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone like the MC's 3rd evo from the previous update? It felt really underwhelming compared to everyone else: Deryl is able to create just about anything anything. Alice evolves and could basically 10x the amount of gravitational attack ball/things + a few new tricks. Michael absorbs radiation/energy which he can then weaponize. But for the MC's evolution... he get's an upgrade to his armor + he's able to use his memory abilities a little better, but... then he turns himself into a giant harpoon... Out of all the cool shit going on with people and their powers, the MC... turns into a harpoon. A. Fucking. Harpoon :ROFLMAO:. Everything was going so well up until that point; the bones going into the ground looked cool as hell making me excited to what he was shifting into, but then everything zoomed out and I swear I said out loud, "that's so fucking lame". I understand allowing the MC to shift his form into non human shapes, but a harpoon is so fucking lame after hitting his third evolution, there's gotta be more to evo three than only what we saw in the fight. Iirc, evo 3 is the evolution where you basically break away from the laws of physics and you're on a whole other level than evo 1's and 2's; I guess that's something we have to wait and see. Look at all the other characters around him doing cool ass shit after evolving, and the main character is supposed to be ahead of all his friends, yet their evolutions/power after evolving look so much cooler. And anyone see the armor the MC gets if he allows the hand/eye thing into the world? Why not make that the MCs evo 3 appearance? Now that armor (the one where Dues kills you) would make up for the MC turning himself into a fucking harpoon:ROFLMAO:. Idk, I guess the MCs third evolution just felt underwhelming, and perhaps WW feels the same seeing as Nyx injected him with a syringe to give the MC a boost, and Xanth is throwing monster organs at the MC to integrate into his body and replace his human organs.
Mate. That's how the MC works XD they can have fire, mind control,cloning but MC has a godlike body no not the muscle and the horse cock you horny perverts ,grows in power by just eating corpses grows in skill by taking memories remember Saitama no flashy shit and still can destroy a planet with a hand XD. The mc can mindfuck those who can't be tentacled XD
MC is multiclassing hahahah

sneed899

Dec 1, 2022
You get to transcend the laws of physics on the 4th evolution.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Just play the update you will get the answer you Need. Then you will know that spear took a lot of brainpower for the MC. Man xanthe Needs to make finding a good brain for our MC top of the list

• Haha
Reactions: bloodaxis

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Amzy kinda works, at least its doesn't sound like some cum jargon.
Also, damn, missed bragging rights.
Still a lot of theory in the field mate. i got the deathflag right and i dont wanna be right anymore :( Jared you cunt W.W that cunt fall better be hellish. But i also got the big titty snake Lady so that helps. Told you it was a gorgon XD not a lamia

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes