DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I made the ranking based on the game, not on a specific country or anything after all, THIS is a game, this is their reality, not ours, so i try to judge and make this as close to their view as i can; and in game, they are "average" as by Devana's own words (MC flat out calls her small). Yes, A and B are average sizes; and i'm not from the US nor EU, so the average here is around Big C to Saggy D, thats why i try to keep it based on the game definition.
I'll help you understand it, don't worry.
Average means that you take a sample and find the number in the middle.

So if you have 10 characters with some arbitrary values that sum up to 80, the average is 8.
All characters that fall below this number, are below average.
All characters that fall above this numbers, are above average.

So if the average character in the game is let's say D cup, those with B caps are below average, those with E cups are above average.

Let's say that the minimum is 1, and the maximum is 12
A possible naming scheme is
Small: 1 to 3
Below Average: 4 to 6
Average: 7 to 9
Above Average: 10 to 11
Top: 12

Depending on the context and how the characters can be grouped, a different naming scheme can work.
In the post you quoted, the characters are grouped because their boob size is roughly equal.

So even if Clover is bigger than Devana, it doesn't make much sense to put her in a different group,
because the smallest of the next group is significantly bigger than her.

This is a different exercise to the previous one. You can attempt to define a Superhuman based on how many humans he would kill, or count how much force they can generate based on the average MMA fighter punch, or whatever.

The Superhuman average will still be thousand of times more than the average Human.

So if you try to make a tier list on how much weight Superhumans can bench, and the Human average is lets say 100kg, you can't possibly claim that those Superhumans who can lift up to 100kg are Average.

This is exactly what you did with the boob size.

So no, your premise is flawed beyond any reason. But no hard feelings.
Ok, back to breast size.
We can argue as long as we want, but the important fact remains. Author of the game himself realises that he made overly large breasts for story characters. MC even refers to that at one moment. The girls on the pic have "normal" size breasts.

tit-size.png

Reactions: Nadder and JmTrad

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Still an annoying little try hard who needs to get cacked though.

Rude in every interaction with the MC and going strong, sure does make you feel sympathy and want to help em.
What if (unlike Ella) they dont think MC will side with them at the end? :unsure:

Don't we mostly interact with them while we are breaking in/infiltrating places (either irl or in the dream) :HideThePain:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
What if (unlike Ella) they dont think MC will side with them at the end? :unsure:

Don't we mostly interact with them while we are breaking in/infiltrating places (either irl or in the dream) :HideThePain:
Considering that Charlie has problems with her allies too, and she is even rude to Met who was a friend of her brother and probably the only person there who showed genuine sympathy, I think it's a personality problem.

The only one (aside Shopkeep) who she had a confirmed friendly relationship with, or at least more than cordial, was monster Deryl, who's agency was compromised.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Considering that Charlie has problems with her allies too, and she is even rude to Met who was a friend of her brother and probably the only person there who showed genuine sympathy, I think it's a personality problem.

The only one (aside Shopkeep) who she had a confirmed friendly relationship with, or at least more than cordial, was monster Deryl, who's agency was compromised.
Met seems (very likely is) more nomral than Micheal but wasnt Met also a mercenary right before joining SIN? At the very least I'm pretty sure Mets reason for joining SIN isn't the same "reason" Charlie does everything. I dont recall her having a "bad relationship" with Ella either(presumably knows about Charlie's goal and is "helping" "charlie). Have we seen her interact with the "less asshole" characters like Brair for any real period of time?

To me it seems like that she wants (thinks she needs) people that have 0 chance of betraying her deryl literally couldn't, Ella's goal is more relevant to Ella than betraying charlie, shopkeep is uh.... betrayal is bad for business? :HideThePain:
That would explain why she doesn't like Met (if he was a merc he is literally "a slave to money"), MC (has choices because VN), Cole (he wants to be Ella's boytoy and puts that goal above everyone)

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Edit: Charlie (dream) is one of the "anomalies" (the heart?) Unless I missed something during our few interactions we for sure have history with them that we've forgotten
No, it's more likely the pact or deal, whatever you want to name it that she probably made in secret with the MC.
Hence the reason why MC couldn't kill her in that dead end

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Met seems (very likely is) more nomral than Micheal but wasnt Met also a mercenary right before joining SIN? At the very least I'm pretty sure Mets reason for joining SIN isn't the same "reason" Charlie does everything. I dont recall her having a "bad relationship" with Ella either(presumably knows about Charlie's goal and is "helping" "charlie). Have we seen her interact with the "less asshole" characters like Brair for any real period of time?

To me it seems like that she wants (thinks she needs) people that have 0 chance of betraying her deryl literally couldn't, Ella's goal is more relevant to Ella than betraying charlie, shopkeep is uh.... betrayal is bad for business? :HideThePain:
That would explain why she doesn't like Met (if he was a merc he is literally "a slave to money"), MC (has choices because VN), Cole (he wants to be Ella's boytoy and puts that goal above everyone)

Edit: Charlie (dream) is one of the "anomalies" (the heart?) Unless I missed something during our few interactions we for sure have history with them that we've forgotten
The anomaly on his heart was from Charlie using her power on the MC when he visited Ella's orphanage. He felt the curse/geas or whatever it is and followed it to Charlie in the dream. I doubt there is any further relationship hidden between the two.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I would give her once chance she is like 16 or 17 some kids are stupid at these ages after that she getting cooked
Meanwhile I look forward to crushing all her hopes, dreams and fondest desires right in front of her before ripping her in half to drown in her own blood

Edit: Because she's just that damn annoying

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
The anomaly on his heart was from Charlie using her power on the MC when he visited Ella's orphanage. He felt the curse/geas or whatever it is and followed it to Charlie in the dream. I doubt there is any further relationship hidden between the two.
I dunno, the Shopkeeper calling the MC Charlie seems like a flag of some hidden connection to me.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes