wei270

Jul 29, 2020
i have been following this game for a long time, i think the one problem is that it is gotten too wierd too fast. perhaps a control of pacing would be better served. alot of the cosmology maddess can be explained in the sec or third chapter instead of the first.

and the first should properly introduce the myth and legends and keep a sense of mystery.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Hmm, we've got another power/skill choice.

You can either buy the voidstone in the shop which allows you to trade your spine to Humanity for 5 skill, or buy the power drink to get 30 power.
Actually, is it a choice? I slept on it, and I feel like you might be able to get both in one run. You'd need to buy the monster energy drink earlier, since the voidstone only appears in the dream, but you had the option to buy the monster energy drink earlier before we got captured. Hm, and it might be reasonable to assume it'll be necessary for a power/skill check in the upcoming Cole fight.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
235844178.jpg
You know i am a lot less angry than i tought a would be right now, mainly because i DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT, deep breath..., i mean seriously i will only believe something like that happening to a an important character after everyithing is said and done.
Until then you may call me spawn of Fantasy because i will keep deluding myself from that event :).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes