John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Damn the game just keeps reinforcing why Liz is objectively the best love interest. WW seems to agree as well considering Amber gets sidelined in that ending and just how much more effort is put into her (NTR) compared to other love interests.
She's the only one you can share, right?

Reactions: Bleh21

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Man what the heck, this game is crazzzy and there's so much more content than I thought there would be!

Really hope there's some seggs with Danica in the future (not just the dream stuff).

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Screenshot_20240329_231850_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Who is the third's chosen one?? Screenshot_20240329_223136_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_223428_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg So, can we confirm that the "too strong too soon" creature is the apostle of darkness? Its claw is identical to the one that crushed number 4

Screenshot_20240329_203217_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240329_203329_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240329_203217_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg plus, the colleague's comment was indeed correct!

Screenshot_20240330_005038_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay~2.jpg Screenshot_20240330_004938_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Among the H.E.R.O. 3 heroes, some stood out and demonstrated their potential in this update: I believe the clown is the most powerful, but DEUS... Screenshot_20240330_004956_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg , this guy is a total anomaly, because he shouldn't just be strong; he has the knowledge, nothing surprises him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katsuki45

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Just finished the update... ... ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of things seem to switch sides and invert throughout. Tanos's eye does that too, Deryl's glowing orb encrusted gauntlets disappear after just one appearance, Baileys torn dress gets repaired and few other small things.
Personally i've just learned to ignore such small continuity errors telling myself it probably makes the work on the update go faster when everything isn't being redrawn, adjusted and fixed.
So do met and rina still join sin even when you tell them not to? or was that a bug
Met mentions that to the MC's captured unconscious body that thanks to the MC warning them he and Rina didn't become full members but are doing mercenary for hire type stuff instead of being Marked, oathbound and enthralled. Also in another scene they seem to be working for someone other than S.I.N. as well. Secretly stealing from their base for someone else, to make some big bucks.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I feel like that just ropes deus in with mc.
I kinda head cannon deus being MC from future or something. Just me tho
I got the feeling Deus was the MC back from the future with more abilities, tech and knowledge of the timeline too in one of his meetings with the MC. One of the earlier encounters was maybe designed to make you feel that way... but the difference in their personality makes it seem impossible. Or maybe something extremely bad happened in the future to change him so much.

Out of all the many people that seem to have shady business on the side, Deus seems to be the one who has the most secretive side projects and ulterior motives going on and also is the most protective of these secrets.

Still not sure what the difference is between power and skill. We've sort of come to expect that power is the main focus point of evolution and our abilities and the like, but skill seems to be independent of our evolution level or capabilities.
I think it was established earlier that Power is raw Strength and potential or stamina pool of an individual while Skill is the finesse and control they have over their specific abilities. Also a sort of understanding of your power that comes from practice and use. With higher skill levels you get mastery of the basics to the point where you can fine tune the use of your abilities to do more things, like how very early on the MC went from being able to just control the shape of his basic mass to actually expanding it and growing that giant form that almost triggered an evolution.

And I thought people needed to die at the end of the previous update... :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget to pick your genocide soundtrack for the next update.
Just gonna turn into a giant ball made of hungry mounthed Tentacles with sharp metal teeth and roll over those S.I.N. recruits.

Reactions: RevyTwoHands87

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Damn the game just keeps reinforcing why Liz is objectively the best love interest. WW seems to agree as well considering Amber gets sidelined in that ending and just how much more effort is put into her (NTR) compared to other love interests.
Ehh... If you create a poll, you will see the reality of liz's popularity... She might be (or not) ww's favorite, she is definitely not public's favorite

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Ehh... If you create a poll, you will see the reality of liz's popularity... She might be (or not) ww's favorite, she is definitely not public's favorite
I wouldn't even say she is WW's favorite, she just has more baggage with MC than Amber, she was his first love and rejection, they played together more, since she would join whatever the fuck the boys were up to. So it's expected that she is more suited as a mean to play with MC emotions, bro wanted to hit that for years :HideThePain:.
Saying all that i do really like Amber a bit more haha

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
What u guys think is fantasy?
Going by the wiki Shen is a 2nd Generation Spawn of fantasy and Aglaecwif a 1st Generation Spawn, so something along the line of their powers. Ilussions and the likes, i would say a bit of really manipulation but it's more Henri power, he probably is a spawn of The Truth, these two apostles are a bit confuse to me, their power seems to share some too similar aspects if we go by Aglaecwif capabilities.

Reactions: Gigachad

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I do not know how I am gonna make it 3 months to see that little piece of crap get his. If Liz and Amber aren't alright, I want that place leveled. I wouldn't stop until the entire world burned. This is one of the absolute best VN I have ever played and I've played a lot more than I'm willing to admit to. The past 2 cliff hangers that showed Liz and Amber being tortured and killed have me in Game of Thrones territory of wishing death upon a fictional character.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes