Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Ehh... If you create a poll, you will see the reality of liz's popularity... She might be (or not) ww's favorite, she is definitely not public's favorite
Obviously the possible NTR route and initial rejection is gonna sour her to most people who like to self insert (I don't care that she's depressed, how dare they possibly deny the main character that I am yada yada). But I'm just saying, she is objectively the best written love interest in the game.....like its not even close.

Like most of the Lover interest story goes like they have a problem>you fix their problem>they fuck you. While with Liz in the love route, you're literally changing her life as you progress.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So it's expected that she is more suited as a mean to play with MC emotions, bro wanted to hit that for years :HideThePain:.
Exactly, my guy is literally flashing back all his experiences with her and is probably gonna be the catalyst for his next evolution. She was the MC's first crush. She has the most romantic scene in the game. She has the most sex scenes in the game even without the NTR scenes. And ironically, the MC didn't really have to help her much beyond hanging around with her to fix her emotions and allow her to fall in love with you.

If there ever was a single canonical romantic interest in the game, its Liz. If MC was out of our control and had to pick a character as the LI, it would obviously be Liz.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Exactly, my guy is literally flashing back all his experiences with her and is probably gonna be the catalyst for his next evolution. She was the MC's first crush. She has the most romantic scene in the game. And ironically, the MC didn't really have to help her much beyond hanging around with her to fix her emotions and allow her to fall with you.

If there ever was a single canonical romantic interest in the game, its Liz. If MC was out of our control and had to pick a character as the LI, it would obviously be Liz.
My guy better gain the power to revive the dead or else my mental prowess is doomed... Biggest cliffhanger by far huhu. Though real thought I think the MC using his new found power will just create a real copy of Liz or something, and undoubtedly will gonna have leave us a brand new mental scar next update.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
My guy better gain the power to revive the dead or else my mental prowess is doomed... Biggest cliffhanger by far huhu. Though real thought I think the MC using his new found power will just create a real copy of Liz or something, and undoubtedly will gonna have leave us a brand new mental scar next update.
I was doing a no-corruption route but ain't no way Cole is coming out of this alive lol. I'm playing for wholesome feelings, not death and stress, this shit got me fucked up

Somethings i can think of:
>Liz's consciousness escaped to Ambers who's not on screen so she's probably alive. MC will rebuild her body and she will come back
>MC goes to the mind world to find Liz's consciousness to bring her back
>Liz's powers allow her to still live. She was being torn apart and was still okay, maybe she can just be a head and still be alive.
>Liz's powers can be anything so there are a variety of ways she can be brought back otherwise

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
I was doing a no-corruption route but ain't no way Cole is coming out of this alive lol. I'm playing for wholesome feelings, not death and stress, this shit got me fucked up

Somethings i can think of:
>Liz's consciousness escaped to Ambers who's not on screen so she's probably alive. MC will rebuild her body and she will come back
>MC goes to the mind world to find Liz's consciousness to bring her back
>Liz's powers allow her to still live. She was being torn apart and was still okay, maybe she can just be a head and still be alive.
>Liz's powers can be anything so there are a variety of ways she can be brought back otherwise
maybe that orb that Nix obtained could come into play, because to be fair she only got that because of MC

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
It does make me curios.
What are their powers?
Is it related to controlling water? Their monster was living in a lake so it could be.
And as someone above me said, if it's water control, they could potentially control blood as well.

Reactions: Gigachad

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
It does make me curios.
What are their powers?
Is it related to controlling water? Their monster was living in a lake so it could be.
And as someone above me said, if it's water control, they could potentially control blood as well.
They are both swimmers, they got infected by a fish monster in an ocean and the mc is fighting a fire character. The monster that infected them also held back a fire character like Malik for quite a while. It does make thematic sense for it to be something water based.

I do hope both of them get different abilities though. Maybe a mutation or something.

Reactions: SquallofNight

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
WW always delivers more content in each update than I'd expect. Seriously, I've played hundreds of AVNs now, usually when an update is v0.xx (for instance, the last update is v0.9, and this update is v0.95), you'd expect there might just be a 20min-ish amount of content, but this is not the case in this game. This update took me more than 1.5 hours to finish (I consider myself a fast reader despite English not being my mother tongue), not to mention that every lore drop goes HARD and the last two cliffhangers are legit insane.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It does make me curios.
What are their powers?
What we know:
-the monsters are called Strength Eaters so assume some debuff capabilities;
-water related powers due to living in/being spawned from "the great Ocean of The Strength Eaters that spreads galaxies wide, consuming planets, stars and everything in between";
-the fish did a great job holding back Malik probably due to him being at an elemental disadvantage and mentioned debuffs, but that's still super impressive considering he can reach temps at the Planck scale.

Maybe more if I missed some bit of lore somewhere.

Also, you know, twins, so accelerated evolution for them. They will be very strong in the future. They are alive, why do you ask? Shut up.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes