KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I was kind of expecting that to happen eventually. There was a big NSFW purge a while ago when imgur decided they were going family friendly. If I remember correctly, most now use imgchest to host NSFW image links long-term, or at least reddit does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robotai

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Anyone played "Once in a life time"? Ya I think Wang is like the character Mike.... Maybe we need him for a complete escape?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Don't say that. Wang was my homie back in prison.
Even let him live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's the best friend I have in my main run which is the corruption run.
You do you man, but personally if someone tries to kill me he's put on the "must die" list. Suicide Wang even tried it more than once

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Don't say that. Wang was my homie back in prison.
Even let him live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's the best friend I have in my main run which is the corruption run.
I have a low corruption path and I still let him live :KEK:

Realistically every character we care about would be fine against him thanks to combat training the humans/superhumans lol. Hell mia can take "multiple untrained men". The only people at risk are faceless people (seriously does he kill anybody with an actual character model lol)

You do you man, but personally if someone tries to kill me he's put on the "must die" list. Suicide Wang even tried it more than once
Ah so surely you killed Claire right? Bailey too, Valravn on the block as well :HideThePain:

Edit: in this case killing bailey is not eating her so she completely losses herself to "the call"; eating her where she remains herself up until the current point is the non "must die" option

Gonna be kinda awkward for you to "revive" Oscar for Charlie just for you to kill him again because he tried to kill you while you attacked his friends (while he was brain damaged):KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Athmas

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Remember when Mc was told that his survival instincts were dulled to an insane degree because of his regeneration ?, to me it's the same but on the "people who tried to kill me", being stabbed by Wang was so harmless that it doesn't even register as a reason to kill the guy on my book, also it seems that killing him would be a favor, at least alive he can pay for his mistakes by missing the girl he loved.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Remember when Mc was told that his survival instincts were dulled to an insane degree because of his regeneration ?, to me it's the same but on the "people who tried to kill me", being stabbed by Wang was so harmless that it doesn't even register as a reason to kill the guy on my book, also it seems that killing him would be a favor, at least alive he can pay for his mistakes by missing the girl he loved.
You can get into really pointless arguments too about "what trying to kill" is like:
"Ella tried to kill MC"
"but not if you follow the guide and never pick one of her multiple dead ends!"
"She's 1000% the reason Jake tried to kill you"
"Uh...... GOTH MOMMMY"

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes