JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
Devlog 77(Update release window, stream stuff and more
  • Yo, how's it been doing guys? Just a little status update on how the game's going for today.
    Overall it's going pretty well, maybe slightly better than expected. I've basically done all the writing for the update, from the main story to the side stuff, so that's all done. I've been chipping away at the CGs as well, while I've been writing, some sex, some action, just whatever's been popping into my head, we got about 100 of those done, or a little over. At a guess, I'm about halfway through the update's development right now, which should put the timeframe of release sometime in June, so, there you go on that. I'll give a less vague idea of when it's coming once I'm a little deeper in.

Outside of that, for those of you that care, my next stream will be starting early this week, at 7pm EST this Saturday. I'm going to be rounding up a bunch of feedback from the community and giving it a read with some thoughts on stream. So whether it's comments here, messages in the Discord's feedback section, reviews and comments on Itch.Io, reviews on f95, tfgames, etc, I'm just gonna be snapping a bunch of screenshots and having a look at what people like and don't like about the game, so if you got something to say, type it out somewhere I'll see it.

With those two out of the way, there is one last thing. I'll be starting a new thing from next update onward, where with the public release of each update, I'll also release a poll in the same post containing the links(both for patreon and subscribestar), in which anyone can rate the latest update from 1 to 10. This is just so I can get a better idea of what everyone thinks a good update looks like, and hopefully adjust accordingly.

So yeah, that's it for today. Catch you next time.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Devlog 77(Update release window, stream stuff and more
  • Yo, how's it been doing guys? Just a little status update on how the game's going for today.
    Overall it's going pretty well, maybe slightly better than expected. I've basically done all the writing for the update, from the main story to the side stuff, so that's all done. I've been chipping away at the CGs as well, while I've been writing, some sex, some action, just whatever's been popping into my head, we got about 100 of those done, or a little over. At a guess, I'm about halfway through the update's development right now, which should put the timeframe of release sometime in June, so, there you go on that. I'll give a less vague idea of when it's coming once I'm a little deeper in.

Outside of that, for those of you that care, my next stream will be starting early this week, at 7pm EST this Saturday. I'm going to be rounding up a bunch of feedback from the community and giving it a read with some thoughts on stream. So whether it's comments here, messages in the Discord's feedback section, reviews and comments on Itch.Io, reviews on f95, tfgames, etc, I'm just gonna be snapping a bunch of screenshots and having a look at what people like and don't like about the game, so if you got something to say, type it out somewhere I'll see it.

With those two out of the way, there is one last thing. I'll be starting a new thing from next update onward, where with the public release of each update, I'll also release a poll in the same post containing the links(both for patreon and subscribestar), in which anyone can rate the latest update from 1 to 10. This is just so I can get a better idea of what everyone thinks a good update looks like, and hopefully adjust accordingly.

So yeah, that's it for today. Catch you next time.
Yo, you trying to steal my job kiddo?

Jk

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
How prevalent is the mind control aspect in the game?
Kinda hard to answer.

Its not part of a kink (so far) if thats your question.

There are multiple superhuman's whose powers can influence the mind and one monster-powerset which is specific about controlling other but its not part of the MCs powers and yeah ..

The MC just learned to influence memorys tho

Apr 17, 2024
How prevalent is the mind control aspect in the game?
Moderately. One of the characters has mind control as their power. They use it a couple times outside the arc focusing on them in minor ways, and we see them use it extensively during their arc. There's also another character whose powers are poorly defined as of the latest update, but seem to include some mind-altering effects.

If you're asking about if there's mind control fetish content, then there's almost none. The mind controller character makes a couple girls strip at various points while learning their abilities, but that's as far as it goes.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Ok this might sound weird but is it possible to puppeteer someone now by latching on them and messing with their mind constantly with our new skill cause since we can be as small as a fly really we could pretty much get away more stuff now without the risk of being found out since its that actual person but with us guiding them to do our bidding

Reactions: Dinoflaggelate
Apr 17, 2024
Ok this might sound weird but is it possible to puppeteer someone now by latching on them and messing with their mind constantly with our new skill cause since we can be as small as a fly really we could pretty much get away more stuff now without the risk of being found out since its that actual person but with us guiding them to do our bidding
Probably, though he'd want to keep the memory alterations to a minimum to make it hard to detect him by his energy signature. It would be an art he'd need to learn, the minimum amount of false memories needed to steer someone accurately. He could also make his infiltration even more insidious by scanning traits from parasitic worms, so that he hides not on top of his victim but inside their blood stream. No one expects to have an enemy infiltrator in their femoral artery.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly i think we are already way past that.
Mc was able to escape by infiltrating a SIN agent's mind and altering her memories, he never touched her before and according to Syla he would soon be able to locate people on the otherworld by himself.
He doesn't need to enter or touch anyone's body to acess their memories anymore, hell he can leave his tails to fight autonomously while he focus on fucking with people's minds, even great distances might not mean anything to Mc at this point if he wants to infiltrate.

Apr 17, 2024
Honestly i think we are already way past that.
Mc was able to escape by infiltrating a SIN agent's mind and altering her memories, he never touched her before and according to Syla he would soon be able to locate people on the otherworld by himself.
He doesn't need to enter or touch anyone's body to acess their memories anymore, hell he can leave his tails to fight autonomously while he focus on fucking with people's minds, even great distances might not mean anything to Mc at this point if he wants to infiltrate.
Yeah, probably. I do think turning into a parasite could still be a good move for smuggling his body into places that would take too many people's memories rewritten to get past security. But yes, if he just wants to manipulate someone without being detected, dream walking is the way to go. Especially if he manages to do the "tails can cross over from the dream to waking" thing he used against Shen's illusions in reverse, so that while he's walking around a dream tail can extend into the dream world and make changes there. At that point his memory abilities would just be terrifying.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
What if we do both ideas like maybe being a dream parasite to control one person while controlling another as a backup to latch onto and spread like a virus in otherworld. Plus it's safe to say that the people we manipulate won't remember the otherworld if the somehow coherent enough to try and stop us it's a slow but worth it process to our path of god or demi god hood to have cult following of brainwashed Meta's ,monsters, and humans who worship you. Hell we already have that in the game now we just need it to be legit quick get the fangirls and demi on the phone we will be a state religion in a decade

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Hey quick question for everyone but giving how there's different monster's and powers out there in this universe do u all think a chance of a zombie like pandemic happening in the future like sin unleashes a monster that infects people into said monsters. If that happened then we have to just all of our girls in a bunker or at hero HQ since i know that cop lady will try to fight some of the infected like a dumbass

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JmTrad

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Hey quick question for everyone but giving how there's different monster's and powers out there in this universe do u all think a chance of a zombie like pandemic happening in the future like sin unleashes a monster that infects people into said monsters. If that happened then we have to just all of our girls in a bunker or at hero HQ since i know that cop lady will try to fight some of the infected like a dumbass
Totally improbable in the sense that it won't have the time or mean to spread. Excluding the intervent of various superhumans, we have to consider that HERO has made that whole eugenetics project, so maybe they made humans less susceptible to viruses and the like. The existence of some monster or superhuman with those kind of powers is obviosuly not confirmed but considering the kind of powers we have seen it can easily exist, just that it won't be as powerful as someone might think initially

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes