Apr 17, 2024
How I see it. Syla and M43 are connected. That's undeniable as both have the memory trait with Syla possibly creating them. We know they're connected because of the 4th taking the appearance of the M43 at the beginning of the game and MC remarks that it's similar to the M43 when he meets her. Which means Syla's monster form likely resembles M43. Since MC never saw a M43 before that point, as far as we know. The 4th took Syla's form. We still haven't seen his accident though.

M43 is based off Scylla from mythology.

Syla is based off of Silas from mythology.

Syla likely isn't based off Scylla from mythology.

While the two are connected, Syla is higher than M43's in the hierarchy. Which means they're likely vastly different in monster appearance. Unless, Syla and M43 are from the same exact family or she made them all through breeding. As M43 base form is the same across their entire monster species. Could be like Eisheth with the M66 being like little mini versions of her. Though, that would mean Syla got fucked like crazy by monsters. We all know the 4th would approve of it.
That sounds pretty right to me. Syla being connected to the M43 in some way, but not being the same thing, the M43 being a descendant or lesser cousin. I agree that Syla being an M43 would be a theory too far. But it being a chain of terrible wordplay, Syla being a sila related to a Scylla, that I'm confident on. Whatever else it means, it's a bad joke as well.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I don't really see how you feel that way. Scylla being related to M43 doesn't mean it has to include Syla because they're connected. M43 and Syla connection comes from their ties to the 4th and Memory trait. As we now know Syla is the 4th's previous Chosen. Which means she was much higher than the M43's. At most, you could say Syla, if she had a monster form, created them. That's likely where it ends.
While the two are connected, Syla is higher than M43's in the hierarchy. Which means they're likely vastly different in monster appearance. Unless, Syla and M43 are from the same exact family or she made them all through breeding. As M43 base form is the same across their entire monster species. Could be like Eisheth with the M66 being like little mini versions of her. Though, that would mean Syla got fucked like crazy by monsters. We all know the 4th would approve of it.
We have that from Eisheth (mother of the Estries as she says) and also from Aglaec, she had plenty of sons killed at the battle of the diamonds, so we have precedents if Syla did have monster children like other chosen, in that case she could be the progenitor of the M43.

I would find it a little strange however, considering how much Syla is attached to Mc could she really have birthed a whole species of monsters and not care about them ? For now i will believe that Syla and M43 look the same because of their connection to the 4th, maybe Memory is the one who created the M43 in the first place.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We have that from Eisheth (mother of the Estries as she says) and also from Aglaec, she had plenty of sons killed at the battle of the diamonds, so we have precedents if Syla did have monster children like other chosen, in that case she could be the progenitor of the M43.

I would find it a little strange however, considering how much Syla is attached to Mc could she really have birthed a whole species of monsters and not care about them ? For now i will believe that Syla and M43 look the same because of their connection to the 4th, maybe Memory is the one who created the M43 in the first place.
That's why I mentioned the M66, Eisheth's children number. Eisheth might've had them all, which is why they all look like her. So if we believe Syla and M43's are nearly identical in appearance, that could only mean she mated with plenty of monsters to have them all. Something that she implies the 4th made her do. As we know the 4th wanted Ella to do the same when she was deemed a failure. Breed and spread her genes.

The infection route wouldn't make quite enough sense without more in game showings. As the infection process doesn't make one to one like birthing can do. Minyaks for example only birth other M22s but their infection can create a different outcome. With Eisheth, it's likely the same with M66. Only Aglaecwif seems to be the current outlier, as she births mostly males. Though, I'm still with my own theory that her child with MC is a girl this time.

So looking back at Syla and the fact that M43 is the base form for all M43s that exist, according to Nico. The only way Syla is the Creator of them is through breeding as infection would be unlikely to make the same being over and over again. As every other beings turned by Syla would have varying degrees of different monster compatibilities that would result in different monsters. Where as, M43s are like M22s as far as we currently know.

So ultimately, that's why I don't believe Syla and M43 are the same in appearance or close in generation. They're undoubtedly connected and I have never said otherwise. But I don't think Syla is a M43 and fucked to have them all. Unless the parent of the M43 species was made by Syla's through infection or birth and then they had an army of M43s. That's one of the ways, via infection, I could see them closely resembling Syla while not having her actually be the one out there breeding like there's no tomorrow.

LordGid

Sep 27, 2017
The M43 and Syla likely both fear lightning for the same reason the MC doesn't like electricity after he gets his powers (sudden uncontrolled cellular growth resulting in the body exploding). As for them looking similar its probably due to them both being decedents of the 4th as the 4th hides her face in the same way when she shape shifts into a more human looking form, both Syla and the M43 likely picked it up from her might even be behavior that is genetically programed.

catmanHoward

Sep 2, 2017
I wonder if it'll ever be brought up that MC (optionally) fucked Jared as Amber that one time.
There hasn't really been much reaction to the MC fucking guys as a girl in general.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wonder if it'll ever be brought up that MC (optionally) fucked Jared as Amber that one time.
There hasn't really been much reaction to the MC fucking guys as a girl in general.
MC fucked Jared with his female form too, from what I heard. I never chose that option towards the end of the cheerleader route but apparently he fucks him and breaks his dick.

Personally, I just beat his ass and called it a day so I don't know how true that is in game.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
MC fucked Jared with his female form too, from what I heard. I never chose that option towards the end of the cheerleader route but apparently he fucks him and breaks his dick.

Personally, I just beat his ass and called it a day so I don't know how true that is in game.
It is true I checked that shit out lol.Atleast Jared hating the mc makes some sense Mc pretty much tool everything from him lol.Cole is the real bitch hating on mc even before ever meeting him.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It is true I checked that shit out lol.Atleast Jared hating the mc makes some sense Mc pretty much tool everything from him lol.Cole is the real bitch hating on mc even before ever meeting him.
That conversation has to be weird in the future. Does Jared get scared of FMV when he sees her again while MC is on the run, if you fucked him? I recall that if you broke his arm, FMC asks him how he arm is. So I wonder what everyone's reaction is, if FMC fucked him and broke his dick. Especially since Tess and Jess are right there too.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
That conversation has to be weird in the future. Does Jared get scared of FMV when he sees her again while MC is on the run, if you fucked him? I recall that if you broke his arm, FMC asks him how he arm is. So I wonder what everyone's reaction is, if FMC fucked him and broke his dick. Especially since Tess and Jess are right there too.
Sadly, Tess and Jess doesn't even react to it lol. FemMC just asks "how are you down there?", Jared gets pissed as always and the conversation continues as normal.

catmanHoward

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, after Jess breaks up with him for trying to fuck the feMC you can basically be like 'you wanted to fuck me right'? then you fuck him, and at the end you snap his dick.
Except even to this point in the story, only the MCs friends(and Clark) know about the female form, so Jared might not yet realise that girl is the MC.
But I just sorta want scenes where people bring up the fact the MC fuck guys as a girl.
Maybe have Amber find out the reason Jared was convined he fucked her is because he did from his POV
Emily finding out MC turned into her and tentacled himself.
Tess bringing up the time she and MC fucked some guys together.
Jordan asking for another titjob

Jared finding out he fucked the MC if he doesn't already know.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Speaking of the FMC, I'm surprised there wasn't any checks if you named the FMC the same as the MC.

"You know, while I am still surprised that you were him all along, in hindsight it was pretty obvious."
What surprised me is the fact that you can put MC's name as his hero name and it plays out normally. I would have thought that the game would at least prevent you.

Reactions: A fleeting presence

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The Twins are at least mortally wounded, Cole believes he has killed them. MC thinks they are dead.
I expect the twins will survive through supernatural means, with the most likely device being either a shared evolution or Shopkeep's shenanigans.
due to variables getting out of hand (how would WW handle limber stats lol) im leaning towards shopkeep item somehow triggering an evolution for them or if MC can calm tf down and keep cole away for literally a minute I still dont see a reason why he couldnt just "heal" both of them without much difficulty

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
due to variables getting out of hand (how would WW handle limber stats lol) im leaning towards shopkeep item somehow triggering an evolution for them or if MC can calm tf down and keep cole away for literally a minute I still dont see a reason why he couldnt just "heal" both of them without much difficulty
By shared evolution I mean the Twin connection triggering an evolution in both. If for example Amber survives and sees Liz's corpse, it's likely that the mental load will cause her to evolve, which may trigger a Liz evolution too. I don't subscribe to the fusion theory, at least not in the way most of the supporters think about it.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes