Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
So whats the use of corruption points? It does make me do badass stuff but I hope it doesnt backfire on me in the future. Also should I kill Jake? Or spare him?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
So whats the use of corruption points? It does make me do badass stuff but I hope it doesnt backfire on me in the future. Also should I kill Jake? Or spare him?
For now, it is used as a means to understand monster language. WW did mention, if I remember correctly, that it would affect the endings.

MrWoods

Oct 13, 2020
Having had couple of days to cool down without that shit fresh in my mind, I would also accept something like they did in Daredevil.

Daredevil Season 3 spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having said that, if I play through the last update again before I play the next one, I don’t know if I’ll have a frame of mind to do anything but end his ass. I only add this because I’m on my Boy Scout, low corruption, run so a different option may be more in character.

Reactions: Washington1234567

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I've said this before, but I never really cared for the twins as LI. As far as Im concerned, they're just kinda uninteresting homies that got immediately replaced by cooler (and better written) characters in Michael, Alice, and even Mia.

Cole is still getting a biblical-level beatdown that hopefully ends with MC severing his arms off and fistfucking him to death with the detached limb. But maybe this makes Liz and Amber interesting finally

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I've said this before, but I never really cared for the twins as LI. As far as Im concerned, they're just kinda uninteresting homies that got immediately replaced by cooler (and better written) characters in Michael, Alice, and even Mia.

Cole is still getting a biblical-level beatdown that hopefully ends with MC severing his arms off and fistfucking him to death with the detached limb. But maybe this makes Liz and Amber interesting finally
I'm sorry. Mia? Really? I can kind of understand about Amber as she doesn't have a lot of exposure to the plot yet, but that's precisely what's coming with them having powers now.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
For now, it is used as a means to understand monster language. WW did mention, if I remember correctly, that it would affect the endings.
So right now Im at the part where I was told to wear the helmet every night. Should I do it? It looks like Im gonna gain corruption passively without doing anything wrong. The ability to talk to monsters, being in touch with your inner monster and their ancestors is amazing, but I hope I dont become the bad guy in the future, and face the consequences for it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So right now Im at the part where I was told to wear the helmet every night. Should I do it? It looks like Im gonna gain corruption passively without doing anything wrong. The ability to talk to monsters, being in touch with your inner monster and their ancestors is amazing, but I hope I dont become the bad guy in the future, and face the consequences for it.
Ahhhh dont worry, just keep eating those brains, no reason to assume it could lead to anything bad

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
BTW guys does this game go downhill after a certain point or does it get even better? I just finished Klaus arc
Depends on your point of view. In my opinion the recent updates ruined any and all enjoyment I had for the story.

I saw the writing on the wall, predicted several cliche story points before the update, and was sadly proven right.

3 characters that had the potential to be interesting turned to shit.

1 proven to be nothing but a paper tiger, despite the fact that the dev hyped him up as a super genius, who was forced to wear the idiot hat for the sake of progressing the story, and worse of all, you aren't even allowed to kill off that dead weight.

And the other 2 ruined for the sake of pointless drama and yet more cliffhangers.

And the entire organization the mc is part of depicted as a bunch of incompetent arrogant morons.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Depends on your point of view. In my opinion the recent updates ruined any and all enjoyment I had for the story.

I saw the writing on the wall, predicted several cliche story points before the update, and was sadly proven right.

3 characters that had the potential to be interesting turned to shit.

1 proven to be nothing but a paper tiger, despite the fact that the dev hyped him up as a super genius, who was forced to wear the idiot hat for the sake of progressing the story, and worse of all, you aren't even allowed to kill off that dead weight.

And the other 2 ruined for the sake of pointless drama and yet more cliffhangers.

And the entire organization the mc is part of depicted as a bunch of incompetent arrogant morons.
dontlistentohim.gif

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
I don't think it will cause anything negative if the MC manages to stay in control, Nyx has greatly increased her corruption and she continues to be a good person and apparently the only thing that happened was that her powers were modified.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I don't think it will cause anything negative if the MC manages to stay in control, Nyx has greatly increased her corruption and she continues to be a good person and apparently the only thing that happened was that her powers were modified.
Nyx is okay but I don't think she is a good person is she?When she talks about the souls raping her.If the mc says she deserves because there has got to be many innocent people she killed and she kinda shrugged at that.Also she suggested using mind control on lower level agents.So she is not a good person but she is not outright evil atleast.Pretty much suggesting doing what SIN does when she pitched the mind control idea.

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
Nyx is okay but I don't think she is a good person is she?When she talks about the souls raping her.If the mc says she deserves because there has got to be many innocent people she killed and she kinda shrugged at that.Also she suggested using mind control on lower level agents.So she is not a good person but she is not outright evil atleast.Pretty much suggesting doing what SIN does when she pitched the mind control idea.
She is ruthless and does whatever is necessary without caring about the consequences, but despite everything she remains on the right side and does not ally with Sin who does nothing but cause chaos, the MC also depending on his choices, can kill unnecessarily and still remain on the side of good, in the arc of the fight against Jake, I for example follow the path where the MC massacred all the soldiers controlled by Jake without mercy, that doesn't make them bad people; in my opinion, they are, at worst, anti-heroes.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
On the subject of Liz, I just noticed the wiki mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not confirmed till the next update
I believe Liz is alive. In the earlier part of story you can see she has some blood healing powers. Her arms were trapped in some devices and yet she emerged from blood with whole new body.
So it is possible Cole had some "discarded" parts of her body.

She is ruthless and does whatever is necessary without caring about the consequences, but despite everything she remains on the right side and does not ally with Sin who does nothing but cause chaos, the MC also depending on his choices, can kill unnecessarily and still remain on the side of good, in the arc of the fight against Jake, I for example follow the path where the MC massacred all the soldiers controlled by Jake without mercy, that doesn't make them bad people; in my opinion, they are, at worst, anti-heroes.
I wouldn't say that HERO is "right side". The story hints that the leadership of HERO are villains (at least Bramont is). There will be definitely some dramatic reveal about HERO later.
Remember that Ella even prophesised, that MC will join SIN after some big reveal.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I believe Liz is alive. In the earlier part of story you can see she has some blood healing powers. Her arms were trapped in some devices and yet she emerged from blood with whole new body.
So it is possible Cole had some "discarded" parts of her body.

I wouldn't say that HERO is "right side". The story hints that the leadership of HERO are villains (at least Bramont is). There will be definitely some dramatic reveal about HERO later.
Remember that Ella even prophesised, that MC will join SIN after some big reveal.
This is not lord of the rings or something like that, there is no good and evil side.

There are two ultra powerful corporations with their own idea for the future of humanity. Both committed obviously heinous crimes in the name of science and whatever else.

But to call Hero villains is exaggerated, they could rule the world with ease if they would desire it. Their methods are villanious at times but there goal is for the good of humanity. Without them humanity would maybe already be eradicated by monsters.

While SIN didnt showed us anything, the opposite, they torturte the mc's friends and sacrifice humans for monsters so far, their goals isnt really obvious so far. And our only link to sin (ella) isnt around and its unclear if she even would ally with sin anymore or just do something else with her "kids" to reach her own goals.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes