Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
That would be perfect actually
In fact, it would be perfect for Mc right now. We're always facing enemies stronger than ourselves, and we need to get stronger, even more now with the eclipse. What if the monster world was like the time room in Dragon Ball, fuck, perfect, imagine? 1 day on earth would be the equivalent of 1 year in the monster world?
Remember when people in HERO said that Mc and his friends were on their own ? HERO was fully expecting them to not be able to escape by themselves, now imagine they all returning far more powerfull after doing that whitout any help and also spending months in the literal monster world, if that all happens in the span of days it's even more impressive, after all Mc and friends are still a long way to the high levels and growing so much so fast is definitly a priority to the story.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Remember when people in HERO said that Mc and his friends were on their own ? HERO was fully expecting them to not be able to escape by themselves, now imagine they all returning far more powerfull after doing that whitout any help and also spending months in the literal monster world, if that all happens in the span of days it's even more impressive, after all Mc and friends are still a long way to the high levels and growing so much so fast is definitly a priority to the story.
That's why this time distortion would be perfect, because it would be fair, it wouldn't be rushed and it wouldn't put Mc on a pedestal. I doubt we'll get to our 4th evolution in the next update, it should take a long time. But I don't care, for me it would be much cooler, Mc becoming a monster at level 3, training, consuming monsters, trying his hardest, being able to beat even level 4 monsters. The more training the better, let the monsters and 10-ton weights come! The problem with this is that all our enemies get stronger and stronger, if not more, and training in a place like Monster World is perfect

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Yeah I really want to be around for the climax of the eclipse instead of just dealing with the aftermath months/years later, this invasion will probably top the battle of Diamonds in awesomeness and we should be getting a sweet 4th evolution during it too. My biggest fear is the update ending right after we come back from the monster world before we can even get to single fight lol, at the very least I hope to see the captains facing off against some tough S-class monsters if we don't get to fight.
It's too early for our 4th evolution, in fact it would be bad to get it now, it would be rushed and no fun, we have to train, consume monsters and refine ourselves!
But I doubt that we'll get there when everything is finished, I mean, it's a possibility, but it would be such a break from expectation. I think that when we arrive, it will still be during the eclipse, and that the preparations haven't been completed, so we'll arrive when it's about to start, or at least when the earth is still under attack

123Detty321

Dec 9, 2021
Okay hear me out...
So I was watching this video . But then I looked at the Comments then i saw this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda weird and cool seeing a niche-esque subject talked about on a video 3.1k in views. I thought I recognized that username.

Anyways back to darkness from where I cometh. And remember I'm always watching.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
So I was watching this video . But then I looked at the Comments then i saw this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda weird and cool seeing a niche-esque subject talked about on a video 3.1k in views. I thought I recognized that username.

Anyways back to darkness from where I cometh. And remember I'm always watching.
Yeah lol, i do my best to spread the name of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SquallofNight

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
After very long time i finaly have time to play. Its fucked, its creepy and i like it. Mixing superheroes, villains and cthulhu type horror with sex and some well developed world or characters gave this game nice touch. Some early sex scenes are little not up to rest but still gave me nice chill. Evolution of monsters images is another plus for me. Well. one advice. Train as hell for begining because i skipped once training i got bad ending (one point below required stat).

Reactions: JmTrad

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
It's too early for our 4th evolution, in fact it would be bad to get it now, it would be rushed and no fun, we have to train, consume monsters and refine ourselves!
But I doubt that we'll get there when everything is finished, I mean, it's a possibility, but it would be such a break from expectation. I think that when we arrive, it will still be during the eclipse, and that the preparations haven't been completed, so we'll arrive when it's about to start, or at least when the earth is still under attack
Eh, timewise I can agree with you, but we got an intensive training for the neglected memory trait in the last few updates so it wouldn't surprise me if we triggered an evolution when trying to strain it against a monster that can't even feel our physical attacks. The eclipse seemingly woke up some tough mofos that the level 3 superhumans probably can barely scratch, and if the recent Valravn spar is any indication of what's to come we will either need a boost to level 4 or fight along the stronger members from HERO to make a difference.

Reactions: CrazyofHentai

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Eh, timewise I can agree with you, but we got an intensive training for the neglected memory trait in the last few updates so it wouldn't surprise me if we triggered an evolution when trying to strain it against a monster that can't even feel our physical attacks. The eclipse seemingly woke up some tough mofos that the level 3 superhumans probably can barely scratch, and if the recent Valravn spar is any indication of what's to come we will either need a boost to level 4 or fight along the stronger members from HERO to make a difference.
We have several options, and frankly, as long as it's not the one where we arrive just when it's all over, I'm fine with the other options
And fighting alongside the strongest is something that's been mentioned over and over again, and I'm happy with that! It's possible that we'll accompany or even be part of one of the squads, Nyx has already made it clear that she's more than interested in having Mc as a member, and now with one member less, this will gain more strength
But I have no problem being part of Malik's squad, he's such good guy! For me, it has to be one of the two

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Sorry to ask, but what does corruption do? What influence does this have on the game and the story?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Sorry to ask, but what does corruption do? What influence does this have on the game and the story?
Right now the effects are minimal. In the latest update two corruption checks were added, at first they were 30 or more but were changed to 40 or more. But late this year when 1.0 is expected to launch the entire game will be revisited with added sex scenes to earlier parts of the game as well as a corruption system rework...dev is still figuring out how he wants it all to work but possible scenarios also include more incentives to stary pure or at least not go all in on corruption. So there will probably be more then.

Reactions: ubira

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
At the moment, Corruption allows you to access secret dead ends and understand monsters' speech to some extent (25+ needed). As of last update, high levels of Corruption (40+) also prevents MC from showing affection in certain scenes (specifically in this last 2 updates, stops you from hugging mom and Amber) and make certain characters lose affection points (right now, Jake is the only one you lose point as far as i remember, if you have 6+ corruption BEFORE prison).

Last edited:
Reactions: ubira

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
At the moment, Corruption allows you to access secret dead ends and understand monsters' speech to some extent (25+ needed). As of last update, high levels of Corruption (40+) also prevents MC from showing affection in certain scenes (specifically in this last 2 updates, stops you from hugging mom and Amber) and make certain characters lose affection points (right now, Jake is the only one you lose point as far as i remember, if you have 6+ corruption BEFORE prison).
So, Isn't it worth being corrupt for now since there are no drastic changes?

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
So, Isn't it worth being corrupt for now since there are no drastic changes?
If you want my opinion on this, yes, it's worth being corrupted to some extent. At this time, you can reach about 67 corruption. So if you don't want to miss out on any options, remember the limit (40), 'cause to be honest, there is no benefit in becoming completely corrupt either.
Keeping a middle ground (around 35-40) is the best for now (though it will probably change with 1.0).

Reactions: Komdot
Apr 16, 2020
this ish looks like a 13 year old made a game using entirely AI, why the hell is it rated so high? geez
also where gothloli
Try and find out, and about the AI aid, I believe someone mentioned WeirdWorld did indeed use it, I'll ignore the slight disrespects you spouted and lastly only one loli character with content RN, the white trap. Also, big also, any weird fetishes like Gender bend and NTR is optional, I see a few folks saying they don't like this game cause in the early part of the game they get fucked as a girl so there's that. Have fun!

Reactions: Harathorne
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes