New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I wonder how messed up the human world will be when we get back from the monster world... or perhaps the monster world is like a hyperbolic time chamber and barely any time will have passed despite our excursion to find a new portal lasting a few months. Really hope it won't end right after we get back, but cliffhangers are getting worse with each update so I guess we should brace for that. And IIRC the next update will be the last one for quite a while right?

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
The dev said the next one won't take as long as the last so next update should be around early to mid August.
No my guy when weird said it wouldn't be like the last update it means the normal time that is 70-75 days.Which basically means the update will drop anywhere from 10-20th September not August.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Apr 16, 2020
If Weird said the sky is green, does that make his words factual? Devs can be wrong, even about their own game. They're only human.

I love this game, but pretending dead ends are anything but your character dying without giving us actual context is just... ridiculous.
I get your point ngl dead ends = MC is dead but when Weird himself said Ella didn't kill MC in the dead end where you tell your link to memory, Weird imo just wanted to tease us into wondering what the hell Ella actually did, and to clarify Ella's intent wasn't to kill MC, either Ella made him a vessel for something or kept him from ever waking up, the possibility is endless. Like you said it's pretty vague but Weird is famous for his story telling and I tell you this is not a mistake, it will make sense once we get a clearer view of the story.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I get your point ngl dead ends = MC is dead but when Weird himself said Ella didn't kill MC in the dead end where you tell your link to memory, Weird imo just wanted to tease us into wondering what the hell Ella actually did, and to clarify Ella's intent wasn't to kill MC, either Ella made him a vessel for something or kept him from ever waking up, the possibility is endless. Like you said it's pretty vague but Weird is famous for his story telling and I tell you this is not a mistake, it will make sense once we get a clearer view of the story.
If he's not dead, he may as well be dead, considering the story ends there for both threads, implying no more choices for the MC.

If you have no choices, you are a slave or otherwise may as well be dead. Can't logic your way out of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Maniackanime-

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
If he's not dead, he may as well be dead, considering the story ends there for both threads, implying no more choices for the MC.

If you have no choices, you are a slave or otherwise may as well be dead. Can't logic your way out of that.
You are weirdly militant about the mc having to be dead just because it's a dead end for the story. Maybe he should rename them "alternate paths/endings" instead and maybe you could concede that the mc could in fact be alive and well during one of them.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021

Weren't you originally arguing that the MC is dead in that dead end? It's kind of an important distinction if he's actually dead or just a slave. You're the one trying to logic your way out.
Sorry, but you're just wrong. Ella doesn't kill him in that dead end. Now stop trying to win this argument, it's pathetic.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
This is completely shifting the goalposts to another conversation altogether and has nothing to do with what I said. If you want to refute my argument, actually keep to the argument. This is, far as I'm concerned, some ridiculous strawman about ethics.

My argument was about whether Klaus did anything wrong against Alice. I've yet to see a counterargument to my point, if that was your intention here.
That was actually calling your argument what it was. You waved Klaus's outright shitty behavior to his "friends" as oh he's just being ambitious so its all completely normal.
That is why I said words have actual meanings you can't just mold their definition to fit your narrative.

If you can't even see what Klaus did wrong then there's just no point in continuing any argument since you very starting point is completely wrong.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Weren't you originally arguing that the MC is dead in that dead end? It's kind of an important distinction if he's actually dead or just a slave. You're the one trying to logic your way out.
Sorry, but you're just wrong. Ella doesn't kill him in that dead end. Now stop trying to win this argument, it's pathetic.
I didn't concede he isn't dead. Stop moving the goalposts.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
That was actually calling your argument what it was. You waved Klaus's outright shitty behavior to his "friends" as oh he's just being ambitious so its all completely normal.
That is why I said words have actual meanings you can't just mold their definition to fit your narrative.

If you can't even see what Klaus did wrong then there's just no point in continuing any argument since you very starting point is completely wrong.
I call bullshit on this argument. You are calling on morality as an argument. I am calling on ambition as an argument. Moving the goalposts to fit your narrative is bad faith.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh the hypocrisy, so sweet and bordering on irony too!

You've been corrected that Ella doesn't kill the MC in that ending, but because it's labelled a "Dead End" you changed it to "well he may as well be dead", and refusing to concede to the MC not being dead, which is literally you moving the goalpost.

I call bullshit on this argument. You are calling on morality as an argument. I am calling on ambition as an argument. Moving the goalposts to fit your narrative is bad faith.
Accusing others of moving goalposts is your "ace in the hole"... You've overplayed it and don't even understand when to use it anymore.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Consult a dictionary instead of beating a dead horse.

Ambition, treachery, Greed, Narcissism, Sociopath all have their own meanings.

It's like you don't even understand the character you are talking about.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I mean WeirdWorld is the creator of the story and if he said MC isn't dead then there isn't much room to argue really. Plus for a dead end it really doesn't matter either way. As for the whole moving the goal posts, well, they are his to move. He is free to make changes to the way the story progresses going forward. So far I think the main story is going quite well, at least a lot better than it has at times in the past(hated both Deryl arcs), but a dead end isn't worth lingering on too much, even if you think it's the worst ever and a massive irredeemable plot hole or whatever, it doesn't matter. It's just a dead end that ultimately bears no relevance to the main plot because it never happened or it wouldn't be a dead end.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
I wonder how messed up the human world will be when we get back from the monster world... or perhaps the monster world is like a hyperbolic time chamber and barely any time will have passed despite our excursion to find a new portal lasting a few months. Really hope it won't end right after we get back, but cliffhangers are getting worse with each update so I guess we should brace for that. And IIRC the next update will be the last one for quite a while right?
That would be perfect actually
In fact, it would be perfect for Mc right now. We're always facing enemies stronger than ourselves, and we need to get stronger, even more now with the eclipse. What if the monster world was like the time room in Dragon Ball, fuck, perfect, imagine? 1 day on earth would be the equivalent of 1 year in the monster world?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah I really want to be around for the climax of the eclipse instead of just dealing with the aftermath months/years later, this invasion will probably top the battle of Diamonds in awesomeness and we should be getting a sweet 4th evolution during it too. My biggest fear is the update ending right after we come back from the monster world before we can even get to single fight lol, at the very least I hope to see the captains facing off against some tough S-class monsters if we don't get to fight.

Reactions: CrazyofHentai
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes