Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So if i understand it right you think that Amber meeting Great Ocean was an immaterial thing through her connection with the originator of her monster line, and that it happened while she was still at the same lake Tanos sent them, well i honestly didn't have that impression.
I don't think we can say for certain that the twins were still physically at the same lake when Amber sees Great Ocean, plenty of the comments made by her at the time are about what she feels with her body and the process of "dying":
View attachment 3846694
She feels both the blinding light and the hot water

View attachment 3846696
Her eyes adjust to the light

View attachment 3846703
Her eyesight fades due to the loss of blood and oxigen

View attachment 3846705
She feels that she can't breath

Even if we take that some of those feeligs were due to her "real" location most things seem to be reactions to whatever the place Great Ocean was.
As for how they returned i don't think it would be a problem either to Great Ocean or any strenght eater to return them, the only thing we need to consider is purpose.

Also at this very moment there is a sound effect, it's not one of someone being bitten but instead seems like one of a power being used, i wonder if it's the sound of the strenght eater teleporting amber to Great Ocean
View attachment 3846734
The sound is however different from both Liz and Nico's teleportation

Lastly i'm not sure if we can say for certain that Amber was infected by a strenght eater, her different power set could indicate that Great Ocean was the ond who did it, and this could be the case if she was sent to his dimension.
You really don't have to make many assumptions for Foxglove powers. The way this works as explained by ingame and stream sources is:

1. Human is infected by a monster.
2. If the Human is genetically compatible he turns into a spawn. (Xanthe)
3. The Spawn inherits the best version of the trait that the monster is capable of passing. (WW stream)
4. The Spawn forms a connection to the originator of the line. (Ella, Xanthe)
5. Originators aren't monsters. Getting infected by them is different. (WW Stream)
6. A spawn can become an "inheritor" (possibly meaning Chosen but it may be something else) if the Originator wills it (Alice's evolution)

What Amber saw is highly likely to be the Great Ocean, but the most plausible assumption is that she didn't interact with him. She just had a vision through their connection similar to how it works during evolutions and the powers she has manifested are Strength Eater powers and not Great Ocean powers.

The simplest prediction is that the Foxgloves will inherit power from the Great Ocean, not abilities.
Unless the Great Ocean can somehow "upgrade" their trait. However I think that spawn evolutions are better than what Originators can come up with and this is based on Ella, Syla and the latest memory trance snippets.

Last edited:

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone know the best option for helping out Tiffanny??

Money?
Love?
Body?
Sister? (Lowkey eager to press it)
Power?
To attempt to keep this spoiler light, It seems that for the time being the answer is Power. Later down the line it'll result in her giving you items worth 30 Power. You don't really need the extra relationship points choosing Money could potentially give you for any stat checks, and though there will be stat buffing items available for purchase later, you should be able to earn the cash to buy them as long as you perform available jobs first.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.986 + Multimod by Zemax

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 940 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
You really don't have to make many assumptions for Foxglove powers. The way this works as explained by ingame and stream sources is:

1. Human is infected by a monster.
2. If the Human is genetically compatible he turns into a spawn. (Xanthe)
3. The Spawn inherits the best version of the trait that the monster is capable of passing. (WW stream)
4. The Spawn forms a connection to the originator of the line. (Ella, Xanthe)
5. Originators aren't monsters. Getting infected by them is different. (WW Stream)
6. A spawn can become an "inheritor" (possibly meaning Chosen but it may be something else) if the Originator wills it (Alice's evolution)

What Amber saw is highly likely to be the Great Ocean, but the most plausible assumption is that she didn't interact with him. She just had a vision through their connection similar to how it works during evolutions and the powers she has manifested are Strength Eater powers and not Great Ocean powers.

The simplest prediction is that the Foxgloves will inherit power from the Great Ocean, not abilities.
Unless the Great Ocean can somehow "upgrade" their trait. However I think that spawn evolutions are better than what Originators can come up with and this is based on Ella, Syla and the latest memory trance snippets.
So if originators aren't monsters then what are they exactly?

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
So Jake raped Jess at that party? If first time of MC is with Bailey, it seems like he's confident and will use his powers on Jess.

Nov 10, 2017
ngl, the latest update isn't enough to sate the hunger, but we get it here for free so I can't complain, so keep on cookin, and if you feel you need more, then cook some more, if you think you need more, cook even more.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Ambition = desire and determination to achieve success.

Notice how it doesn't say Desire to stab the competition to death so you can be successful by default ? You don't go around cutting the throat of anyone who has a better phone than you just so you can have their phone ?

Also Committing a Crime against a Criminal is STILL committing a crime... the Law will not congratulate you for going to the house of a murderer and stealing all his shit.
In-fact if you are a criminal and you gain the trust of another criminal only to betray them and take over all the crime in the area... that just makes you a Bigger offender !

WORDS Have specific meanings ... you can't just call an "Orange" a "hat" just because it suits your purposes. :FacePalm:
This is completely shifting the goalposts to another conversation altogether and has nothing to do with what I said. If you want to refute my argument, actually keep to the argument. This is, far as I'm concerned, some ridiculous strawman about ethics.

My argument was about whether Klaus did anything wrong against Alice. I've yet to see a counterargument to my point, if that was your intention here.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
So when the Dev himself tells you it's different it still doesn't mean anything?Well to each their own my guy.
If Weird said the sky is green, does that make his words factual? Devs can be wrong, even about their own game. They're only human.

I love this game, but pretending dead ends are anything but your character dying without giving us actual context is just... ridiculous.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If Weird said the sky is green, does that make his words factual? Devs can be wrong, even about their own game. They're only human.

I love this game, but pretending dead ends are anything but your character dying without giving us actual context is just... ridiculous.
That's where you are wrong lol It's his story if he says the sky is green in superhuman then it would be lol that's the whole point.Also you were using a strawman argument it doesn't change anything start watching his streams where he tells about some stuff where the man himself said dead end doesn't mean mc always die sometimes it's a dead end for the plot.

Last edited:

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023

They do? Since Weird is the creator of the game, everything he said about it is fact. Sure, if he advertised the game is 100% realistic like our real world, then we can complain about the sky colour and what not. Even then, Weird could have use some excuses like it's a parallel world and the sky is green there and none of us can say anything against it.

But here we have people who can transform in all kind of creatures/chimeras, turn in living fire/lightning, monsters with human speech, some outer gods like entity. If you can't deny those things, then you can't deny whatever weird said about his "dead ends".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
It's a completely fair amount of time but shit... VN enjoyers have it rough
Yeah, the pain of waiting is unbearable, but at least for me I can endure it since I know weird delivers what he says.

Unlike some other devs who kept prolonging the updates, milking the game, or go straight up radio silent without any announcement:FacePalm:

Reactions: Mackbell
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes