Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Actually two more thoughts

>mutations got brought up again. Pretty much confirmed by now its the only way you reach the big three hero levels of power. The MC will probably have a mutation being half spawn and having mind and body. Wonder what it will be.
>Also pretty much confirming that MC will be able to fully replicate other monsters and heros eventually seeing what mind can do alone.

Reactions: KingBan
Apr 17, 2024
I might be completely wrong but i got the impression that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read it similarly. That the lightning "weakness" is actually a strength for Syla. One she never learned to make proper use of, but not intrinsically harmful to her. But then her son inherited that ability, and he doesn't just have psychic powers. The MC has Body as well, so the surge of energy from absorbing electricity turns into explosive growth when he does it. That suggests that maybe the solution to his problems isn't to tame the electricity running through him, but to redirect it. Send it to the other side of his powers, so he gets the energy boost on the part that won't make him explode.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Looking at the official walkthrough to see if there was anything for the NTR events but this is really funny LMAO

Like this is the official walkthrough right? If you didn't like the NTR content why is it in the game or like at least actually put in the fucking guide.
View attachment 4055432
Despite the name of the document, the walkthrough isn't officially written by WW, but by a player.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Looking at the official walkthrough to see if there was anything for the NTR events but this is really funny LMAO

Like this is the official walkthrough right? If you didn't like the NTR content why is it in the game or like at least actually put in the fucking guide.
View attachment 4055432
Not much point of a walkthrough anyway. Progression in the game is basically prioritise training>cheerleading>everything else and be nice to Amber and everything else is common sense.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I read it similarly. That the lightning "weakness" is actually a strength for Syla. One she never learned to make proper use of, but not intrinsically harmful to her. But then her son inherited that ability, and he doesn't just have psychic powers. The MC has Body as well, so the surge of energy from absorbing electricity turns into explosive growth when he does it. That suggests that maybe the solution to his problems isn't to tame the electricity running through him, but to redirect it. Send it to the other side of his powers, so he gets the energy boost on the part that won't make him explode.
Maybe it can go even beyond that, since the first time it happened the effect of eletricity on Mc seems to consistently be that it makes his flesh "grow without control", which means that his shapeshifting is being used, to activate transformations Mc has to use monster power, but it was never stated that Mc is using his power to transform when hit be eletricity, in fact it seems he has to do the opposite, use power to STOP his body from growing.
If this is the case then Mc is able to absorb eletricity and convert it into monster power, like Syla who used eletricity to make her ability stronger, the flesh exploding might be just consequence of lack of control, but maybe Mc can actually empower both body and memory powers like that.

Apr 17, 2024
Maybe it can go even beyond that, since the first time it happened the effect of eletricity on Mc seems to consistently be that it makes his flesh "grow without control", which means that his shapeshifting is being used, to activate transformations Mc has to use monster power, but it was never stated that Mc is using his power to transform when hit be eletricity, in fact it seems he has to do the opposite, use power to STOP his body from growing.
If this is the case then Mc is able to absorb eletricity and convert it into monster power, like Syla who used eletricity to make her ability stronger, the flesh exploding might be just consequence of lack of control, but maybe Mc can actually empower both body and memory powers like that.
I see it as a twofold problem. Part of it is that he has no control over the surge of energy. Part of it is that he has much more dangerous powers to run out of control than Syla had. Well, dangerous to the user at least, I can imagine it being unsafe to be around Syla when she overflowed with excess Memory energy. If the MC could redirect the energy to his Memory powers instead of his Body ones, he'd be able to more easily learn to get it under control, since he wouldn't be exploding constantly during the training.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
A more lore heavy update than the last but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was pretty slow up until the end of the first round of side events but after that the pace got better and the episode ended with a bang.

Now for the specifics:

I think that's it. Not a whole lot to talk about but that doesn't make the update lesser. It was refreshing to have more questions answered than made for once.

Reactions: Grixis93
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes