RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You know what it could of been Deus...although Ima toss my conspiracy theorist hat into that ring.

Honestly? I doubt Deus is so powerful that the level 5s there couldn't sense it...perhaps this was Dexter's plan all along.

Think about HERO does all sorts of fucked up shit like Eugenics perhaps a public murder is something right up there alley as well.

As to why? Simple, give HERO a Martyr to rage against their enemies (Monsters) and if they wanted to they could spin it against SIN as well.

Tiffany was never told by Dexter which is why her reaction is so genuine meanwhile the captains dont really care (you could just say its because they've seen so much death or whatever) but I bet they were in on it which is why they didn't care which would allowed Deus or literally any of the high ranking HERO goons to just let that beast in to kill Alaric their Martyr.
I dunno man, I'm starting to even doubt Deus is even a Lvl 4...he clapped something that bitch slapped Alexis out of the stratosphere and then some like it was nothing. Shit he hid his power so fucking well that our beyond Lvl 5 Origin couldn't even perceive him as a threat until he actually used his power, I'd say he's pretty damn good at hiding shit or possibly a monster if he wanted to...I guess having power over time and space makes someone with 80+ years of experience on you kinda irrelevant if you know what you're doing ahead of time.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't think Ella would've helped. She would've, in fact, made the Klaus fight much harder for the MC, if he asked for help. As I've said in the past, it's not in Ella's character to help the MC with his fights. Aside from advice, she won't help him. For her, that's a sign of weakness. You'll pick that up from her dialogue in game. She would have instead played both sides and actively made sure we would struggle even more and if we died then that was our own luck.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one that tipped Klaus off about electricity doing the trick after we beat Danica. It was always odd that Klaus knew to bring our weakness to capture us. She did say she set up the Klaus thing so that he would target us. Who knows what else she did in the process of that. No one but Deryl and Ella, for obvious reasons, would know we're weak to that. It's also right after the MC talks about bringing her in or not before going back home.

So, long story short, she wouldn't have helped at all during the Klaus fight. If anything, that might've made her dislike the MC and she would've increased the difficulty. Especially, when he's a spawn of the same set of Twin Apostles as her. Jake was different, in that he was weak willed from the beginning. Because of that, she mentored him to make him depend on her for her own needs. This is where the MC differs. She holds him to a higher standard. One that won't tolerate him being like Jake. You get an example of this when you tell her about your thoughts on the Minyak fight. She'll flat out insult you, if you say you nearly died.

I could totally see the bringing Ella in option leading to a dead end or to Ella lowering her respect towards the MC.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think Ella would've helped. She would've, in fact, made the Klaus fight much harder for the MC, if he asked for help. As I've said in the past, it's not in Ella's character to help the MC with his fights. Aside from advice, she won't help him. For her, that's a sign of weakness. You'll pick that up from her dialogue in game. She would have instead played both sides and actively made sure we would struggle even more and if we died then that was our own luck.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one that tipped Klaus off about electricity doing the trick after we beat Danica. It was always odd that Klaus knew to bring our weakness to capture us. She did say she set up the Klaus thing so that he would target us. Who knows what else she did in the process of that. No one but Deryl and Ella, for obvious reasons, would know we're weak to that. It's also right after the MC talks about bringing her in or not before going back home.

So, long story short, she wouldn't have helped at all during the Klaus fight. If anything, that might've made her dislike the MC and she would've increased the difficulty. Especially, when he's a spawn of the same set of Twin Apostles as her. Jake was different, in that he was weak willed from the beginning. Because of that, she mentored him to make him depend on her for her own needs. This is where the MC differs. She holds him to a higher standard. One that won't tolerate him being like Jake. You get an example of this when you tell her about your thoughts on the Minyak fight. She'll flat out insult you, if you say you nearly died.

I could totally see the bringing Ella in option leading to a dead end or to Ella lowering her respect towards the MC.
Oh shitttt a wild Drako has appeared. How do ye do Elder brother! A thousand blessing to ye and mommy 4th!

And yeah idk why I didn't consider the fact she'd make it harder (since well that fits perfectly with who she is...such a sadistic bitch).

• Hey there
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
MC is still a shapeshifter. Before engaging Kenny, he was trying to figure out if he could do it while maintaining a transformation. Even if he never thought about the armor, he could just turn into an unknown person and use his powers normally while avoiding Kenny as much as possible.

Frankly he wouldn't even need to do that cause he is a huge motherfucker and no one would bat an eye even if he punched Kenny's dolls to submission. I don't think that MC's friends being banded together was a random choice.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I dunno man, I'm starting to even doubt Deus is even a Lvl 4...he clapped something that bitch slapped Alexis out of the stratosphere and then some like it was nothing. Shit he hid his power so fucking well that our beyond Lvl 5 Origin couldn't even perceive him as a threat until he actually used his power, I'd say he's pretty damn good at hiding shit or possibly a monster if he wanted to...I guess having power over time and space makes someone with 80+ years of experience on you kinda irrelevant if you know what you're doing ahead of time.
Tru dat. I hope W.W expands upon him some more since his power just seems to well...be the automatic no to whatever fuck shit your doing. He can just railroad whatever he wants whatever way he wants which I feel like has to have some sort of nerf or weakness to it...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Klaus was thoroughly surprised by the fact that the tasers worked on us so she didn't tip him off on that, she just nudged the target on us from the get go.

But the Patreon vote wasn't to make Dead Ends guys it was to continue the story that way which is why we find it so odd she would even consider helping us in the first place, not in her character, so what was the plan to have the vote in the first place? I guess increasing the difficulty is as good as any, or maybe she would've ONLY gave us a tip? But the poll almost implies INSTEAD of just us, Alice, and Michael; she would also tag along herself so who knows what could've been.

But thank you Drako for putting Ella as a referee in the background to the Klaus and MC fight, with Michael/Alice and Danica/Oscar as tag teammates outside the ring like it's a wrestling match into my head, kinda wholesome way to end the night. Love you all :sleep:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
MC is still a shapeshifter. Before engaging Kenny, he was trying to figure out if he could do it while maintaining a transformation. Even if he never thought about the armor, he could just turn into an unknown person and use his powers normally while avoiding Kenny as much as possible.

Frankly he wouldn't even need to do that cause he is a huge motherfucker and no one would bat an eye even if he punched Kenny's dolls to submission. I don't think that MC's friends being banded together was a random choice.
Doesn't him going down even in shapeshift form and punching the dolls defeat the point of the poll choice anyway? He's still going down there to fight but this time...run and fight.

Now his friends being banded together...well I mean when I'm at a party I'm usually with my homies or at least people I know about. They all know each other so they are together and hanging vibes and all mah boi. Now knowing W.W it may of had some meaning to it but I doubt it...they just knew each other and wanted to vibe together.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Klaus was thoroughly surprised by the fact that the tasers worked on us so she didn't tip him off on that, she just nudged the target on us from the get go.

But the Patreon vote wasn't to make Dead Ends guys it was to continue the story that way which is why we find it so odd she would even consider helping us in the first place, not in her character, so what was the plan to have the vote in the first place?

But thank you Drako for putting Ella as a referee in the background to the Klaus and MC fight, with Michael/Alice and Danica/Oscar as tag teammates outside the ring like it's a wrestling match into my head, kinda wholesome way to end the night. Love you all :sleep:
Have a good night mah boi and love ya too mannnnnnn.

Speaking of rest I should of went to bed :cry: too late now I gotta leave in a few hours to see family...fuck it one more round of Kichikuou Rance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Doesn't him going down even in shapeshift form and punching the dolls defeat the point of the poll choice anyway? He's still going down there to fight but this time...run and fight.

Now his friends being banded together...well I mean when I'm at a party I'm usually with my homies or at least people I know about. They all know each other so they are together and hanging vibes and all mah boi. Now knowing W.W it may of had some meaning to it but I doubt it...they just knew each other and wanted to vibe together.
I don't think it defeats the purpose. The poll was either Fight or "Retreat". Kenny has seen MC so a confrontation is imminent unless someone else deals with him, but that doesn't automatically mean that MC will just jump out of the window never to be seen again.

WW said this in regards to the poll result
Second order of business is the poll. As you might’ve guessed FIGHT won, by a landslide. it’s even more overwhelming when you count the extra votes of the tiers. I guess the idea of getting hunt down by a monster wasn’t as appealing as fighting it outright. I probably should’ve made the sales pitch for that option a bit better. But whatever, next time. Oh, and speaking of next time, should there be a next time? What do you guys think of the community voting on ingame choices? I still haven’t decided if it’s something I’m going to repeat.
And while I agree that people are likely to stay with people they know in parties, Liz and Amber never met Jake formally as far as I remember and Deryl was introduced to Em once, but then ignored her to lust after the Nymphs. So I'm not sure if it's normal that he would stick with Em.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think it defeats the purpose. The poll was either Fight or "Retreat". Kenny has seen MC so a confrontation is imminent unless someone else deals with him, but that doesn't automatically mean that MC will just jump out of the window never to be seen again.

WW said this in regards to the poll result

And while I agree that people are likely to stay with people they know in parties, Liz and Amber never met Jake formally as far as I remember and Deryl was introduced to Em once, but then ignored her to lust after the Nymphs. So I'm not sure if it's normal that he would stick with Em.
You got me on the first point. The way W.W makes it sound MC would most def head back down stairs to get out and not escape via window upstairs like I assumed which going by what Weird says we would of avoided Kenny be it in MC's regular form or perhaps shapeshifting.

Now in regards to Liz and Amber, if I remember right them being together with Jake was a complete and utter coincidence and nothing more. Jake simply ran into the room they were in during the fight and hell if I remember right they weren't even visible (they were hiding in a closet I believe) nothing shows that Jake knew they were there at all...hell he even seemed surprised or rather, confused about them being in the room with him/in the closet (if I remember right).

Now I can explain the Deryl and Em being together thing: If you remember Christie ditches Em to give MC a tit job and at some point she sees Deryl (or he sees her) and they talk. Boom monster attack happens and they just happen to be together or hell they dont even meet until that point and just happen to be near each other when meeting MC in armored form.

Edit: It seems like Deryl didn't stick with Em but rather she followed him (probably because it's safer together rather than being alone.)

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You got me on the first point. The way W.W makes it sound MC would most def head back down stairs to get out and not escape via window upstairs like I assumed which going by what Weird says we would of avoided Kenny be it in MC's regular form or perhaps shapeshifting.

Now in regards to Liz and Amber, if I remember right them being together with Jake was a complete and utter coincidence and nothing more. Jake simply ran into the room they were in during the fight and hell if I remember right they weren't even visible (they were hiding in a closet I believe) nothing shows that Jake knew they were there at all...hell he even seemed surprised or rather, confused about them being in the room with him/in the closet (if I remember right).

Now I can explain the Deryl and Em being together thing: If you remember Christie ditches Em to give MC a tit job and at some point she sees Deryl (or he sees her) and they talk. Boom monster attack happens and they just happen to be together or hell they dont even meet until that point and just happen to be near each other when meeting MC in armored form.
You are probably correct in both accounts. I don't remember the circumstances that put them together by heart. The only reason I made the connection is because it made sense to me that MC will at least try to pull his friends out of the slaughterhouse, and being banded together would make it both convenient and more likely to save them all.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are probably correct in both accounts. I don't remember the circumstances that put them together by heart. The only reason I made the connection is because it made sense to me that MC will at least try to pull his friends out of the slaughterhouse, and being banded together would make it both convenient and more likely to save them all.
Yeah I get what ya mean. Damn us talking about this makes me sad we'll never see how the other choice would of went down fully :cry:

Oh well always happy to speculate at least. Always a fun time doin that.

Reactions: Gtdead

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

But the Patreon vote wasn't to make Dead Ends guys it was to continue the story that way which is why we find it so odd she would even consider helping us in the first place, not in her character, so what was the plan to have the vote in the first place? I guess increasing the difficulty is as good as any, or maybe she would've ONLY gave us a tip? But the poll almost implies INSTEAD of just us, Alice, and Michael; she would also tag along herself so who knows what could've been.

Him being surprised it worked doesn't rule it out though. If I told you, you could see the 1st if you ate Jake and you didn't know, prior. Does that rule out me telling you, if you were shocked at it actually working when you see the 1st? No. He could've been surprised that it actually worked like he was potentially told.

Different paths would, indeed, add different dead ends. The story continuing doesn't rule out the possibility of dying. It could, in fact, lead to a dead end, if she helped you. That's not saying the story couldn't continue from picking Ella. It's saying that it would potentially lead to a new set of dead ends.

Realistically, what advice could Ella have given us about Klaus? The MC already learned about his barrier weakness from their first fight. Michael already prepared for Oscar's ability. Only thing that would change is their original plan would've worked, as the MC wouldn't have been captured. Ella also already out levels everybody in the fight. That alone tells me she would've stirred the pot some. Especially since it would be too easy for the MC.

Born again ending explaination?
Requirements to see it or about what's happening during it? Requirements is 25 Corruption points.

As for what's happening, the MC is being reborn as the Origin/Arbiter of his Twin Apostles(The 3rd and 4th). The Eye you see floating during the scene. During this rebirth, his power reaches beyond Level 5 and he goes out looking for someone to get more of his original power back.

If you're referring to the very end of the scene. Deus pretty much went back in time and killed him before he was reborn inside of the MC. I put spoilers just in case you didn't see the scenes itself.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Sheesh, can't get a good night's sleep without missing an entire argument about WW planning ahead, will you guys slow down a little so I can catch up? :Kappa:

joking aside, I'm pretty sure WW himself said a while ago he had the story for the game done. I gues that means he definitely plans ahead (or planned ahead in this case?). Let's see here... Yep, found it:
There's a separate flag for every time you visit bailey, so I can track if the storyline was never started, never finished, or even where specifically in the storyline you've progressed to.

Bailey Eaten is a simple yes or no variable. If it's true she's eaten, if it's false she's not eaten, either can be tracked. The default is false.

I'll give a vague answer, but understand that I generally keep my nose out of these discussions because I don't want people to think I'm making some sort of promise, and because in general, it's not my place to comment about the story as the author. Now with all that said, nothing is definitive, if I wanted to I could easily do content with the variables set in Bailey's code, it's just a matter of me choosing to spend the time. And yes I have decided, I've had the whole storyline for superhuman written for some time now, but everyone will just have to wait and see like with everything else in the game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
As for Deus, the theory I have for him is that he simultaneously exists in several points in time. Echo would be a more adequate word. It's most likely why people think he's a human, spawn or a monster when they see him. His body is linked to his parallel selves throughout the past and the alternate realities of the present. Not the future so much, even though he can see it. I don't think current Deus can go to the future.

That said, it wouldn't explain why his future self, at level 5, wouldn't just reach back in time and instantly kill stuff instead. Unless he never reaches Level 5, intentionally or because the 5th Apostle resides in Time and it would catch it's attention if he time traveled too much.

That's honestly why I find time based stuff in fiction a pain. There's so much going on with it that leads to even more questions.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
3. Ella - This one is most certainly possible, but I don't really see the motive other than just trying to fuck with H.E.R.O. But alright, let's say she did do it, wouldn't that just draw more attention to her and encourage H.E.R.O to give her LESS time to prepare for her countermeasures? The only gain I see is satisfaction but that's if she even gives a damn enough to fuck with H.E.R.O randomly to begin with.
I go with the theory that anyone who stands to benefit from the dissolution of the marriage would be a suspect, and in that case Langdon most definitely fits the bill, maybe they have someone that can control monsters enough that they could put it into stasis or whatever until they were officiating and it could lash out and act as an improvised biological explosive, target was probably also not only alaric but Tiffany as well if it was Langdon.
Edit: Let me expound on this a bit, while Alaric right now would not be a threat to Langdon, he's from a very influential family and he's set to become supreme minister in the future, if Dexter had the supreme minister under his thumb Langdon'd be fucked, because they'd have both justification and the power to just outright get rid of him and declare him a terrorist threat. Remember here that Dexter still exists in the political sphere where he has to manoeuvre both public sentiment and the rest of the world with their powerful families and minor powers. And with Alarics penchant for protecting the lower class they could set up an authoritarian government where the only true power would be the supreme minister and the government itself, and HERO the peacekeeping wing of the government would be under/to the side of the rulers, with Dexter as its nominal head and he'd obviously be controlling Alaric through Tiffany. Maybe they'd even get rid of corporations altogether and neuter the powerbase of anyone not on Dexters side, he could skate away without losing anything because all his assets would be in HERO.

Another headcanon thing is that Ella knows we've been hobnobbing with tiffany and wants to help us out in her usual fucked up way, wingmanning for us to get tiffany added to our harem or some shit. :KEK:

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
As for Deus, the theory I have for him is that he simultaneously exists in several points in time. Echo would be a more adequate word. It's most likely why people think he's a human, spawn or a monster when they see him. His body is linked to his parallel selves throughout the past and the alternate realities of the present. Not the future so much, even though he can see it. I don't think current Deus can go to the future.

That said, it wouldn't explain why his future self, at level 5, wouldn't just reach back in time and instantly kill stuff instead. Unless he never reaches Level 5, intentionally or because the 5th Apostle resides in Time and it would catch it's attention if he time traveled too much.

That's honestly why I find time based stuff in fiction a pain. There's so much going on with it that leads to even more questions.
inb4 Level 5 Deus becomes a Gestalt conciousness who actively changes the course of time to make all parallel dimensions collapse into a single superposed timeline.
And yeah, I agree that time travel creates too much plotholes in a story when not written correctly. Not to say time travelers/oracles are generally massive assholes in fiction (God Emperor Leto Atreides II approves).

I go with the theory that anyone who stands to benefit from the dissolution of the marriage would be a suspect, and in that case Langdon most definitely fits the bill, maybe they have someone that can control monsters enough that they could put it into stasis or whatever until they were officiating and it could lash out and act as an improvised biological explosive, target was probably also not only alaric but Tiffany as well if it was Langdon.

Another headcanon thing is that Ella knows we've been hobnobbing with tiffany and wants to help us out in her usual fucked up way, wingmanning for us to get tiffany added to our harem or some shit. :KEK:
Ella theory makes more sense because she has the power of 4th wall breaking, therefore helping the MC coom™ is the only right course of action :KEK:

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018

You may know some info about how human irl can see the future. Imagine flows of events and possibilities forming an image of a tree, each possibility is a branch. It is simply we can receive some info from other versions of us in some other branches that are ahead of us in order of time. The character Dexter may have abilities similar to this.
Or we irl can choose to focus to get info from only the center trunk of the "tree", which is the set of events that The One Infinite Intelligence (God in religions language) plan ahead for each of us. The info in this case would be the purest and most reliable, giving proofs of good health and stable life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 367 Votes