RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2861755
Yeah that's gonna work out real well.

I got lucky and married a goth cuck instead of the goth yandere who found a new victim
View attachment 2861756
XD. Oh well of things go well there is only one witch left :unsure: now any idea how to find a sub for a crazy workaholic gothdom because i'm out of ideas
Lucky bastard, Yanderes all the way for me, cream of the crop. Fellow crazies for the win.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Warned you mate. If you get pegged it's on you :unsure: but you are a furry you love getting pegged oh well as Long you are happy XD
Shit gettin pegged is the least of brother RonaldGrand6969's concerns bro might wake up nailed down to a chair with bloodthirsty Waifus fighting each other for em...basically the plot of Yandere

Eh fuck it I'd still pipe all 3 of them crazy bitches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Especially the teacher ;))

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Shit gettin pegged is the least of brother RonaldGrand6969's concerns bro might wake up nailed down to a chair with bloodthirsty Waifus fighting each other for em...basically the plot of Yandere

:unsure: feels familiar. from where ? Nah forget it i already have enough crazy for several lives XD

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Yeah I'm still not seeing a loss here......

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Shittttt man the way her face looks compared to every other girl just screams Yandere fr.
View attachment 2861994
She sizing up her prey and waiting to give em all that Yandere goodness...
Syther, my man...you gotta stop you can't just say all that AND THEN have a picture to boot. I'm hitting the sac before I do the regrettable and show the entire forum how down bad I can be, starting with a new Church...

necromater SILENCE HIS TEMPTATIONS!

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Syther is always here my brother in mommy.
View attachment 2862012
Just praying at the moment to Drip Shadow.

I gotta go to work in about 4ish hours so I dont see the point in sleeping (took a big ass nap anyway).
Now we know why you have the crazy on 12 sleep you dogpussy lover before you get sick and i don't mean mental. is to late for that XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
o_O
Really? Your body needs energy for the next day, people need on average at least 8 hours of sleep. Without sleep, your body will shut down, you will start to become tired. YOU NEED SLEEP SO GET YOUR SLEEP!
All a lack of sleep does for Papa Syther is give him more time to worship the fair lady and if my body shuts down I'll be in her embrace...that sounds soooo good right now.
I love you my dear.jpg
Too bad sleeping right now will basically ensure I'm late to work (I swear I can sleep through just about anything including a car crash which teen syther did heheh).

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes