ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now my question is; why DOES she kill us early on so much? SOMETHING happened after the end of our Training Arc. Ella has to be the most mix signaled and interesting person I've ever read. Let's break it down, I'll try not to be biased:

1. She apparently KNOWS us PRIOR to the beginning of the game; almost in an "obsessed?", close way.

2. We meet her and she gives us to the 3rd & 4th for powers. This is all for whatever plan she has?

3. Tells us to get stronger and sends various tests to kill us/strengthen us. If we die, we aren't worthy to carry into her plans to begin with, explaining sending Jake, Kenny, etc.

Dead End 4. Takes us to the 4th after we...progress too fast? It's in handcuffs but was it to actually kill us? Nothing good sure but death? I doubt it. We had only been doing EXACTLY what she wanted us to do just faster than anticipated sooo what gives? Regardless whatever it was, it was PART of her plans and up to the 4th. Remember; she DOESN'T work FOR the 4th or 3rd.

Dead End 5. We tell her about the Memory trait via the jellyfish move. This leads her to SHOCK and then murdering us. Why? We don't know. Perhaps because she thought SHE would be replaced as the 3rd & 4th's chosen??? Leading me to my next point...

6. She obtains Lvl 5, the 3rd (presumably) speaks to her and she says she ISN'T the one, whatever that means. Perhaps she thought she'd obtain the Memory trait after evolving? She does mention that Lvl 5s get "missions" "purposes" from their progenitors by that point if I'm not mistaken. Anywho, she mentions; must it be us? As if she had lost whatever major part of the plan she wanted to take the role of, leading yet again to my next point...

7. Our last Training Arc she comes off as...vulnerable? Almost defeated, as if she WANTS us to beat her and stop her plan (refer to Dracula, from Netflix Castlevania; she wants to die but has a drive to keep resisting until someone stops her?) Anyways her whole attitude of somberness pretty much stays with us, leading to my next point...

Dead End 8. She seems sad that we lose ourselves to the Arbiter. It's not a "I just lost my expendable piece of my puzzle" but more of a "close friend". Interesting consider the 'start' of our relationship?

Sidenotes:
A. She kills us for killing Christine, this was an impulsive act, we killed her best friend. She even seems pissed by the action.
B. She's collecting Monster hearts to combine them into the Arbiter's hearts and using them in some 'weird dark ritual'; Aglaecwif states.
C. At SOME point of time she finds out we have the dual trait but DOESN'T hunt us down for it like she does previously in the Jellyfish Dead End.
D. She knows BOTH our parents (refer to the pussy tentacle bedroom scene).

Sooo what gives? I'm getting mixed signals here. My guess is by the point of the end of the Training Arc, or even after we defeat Jake AND Deryl (Twice); we had already passed the threshold of irreplaceability. She does mentions she's on a time table to get her plan done, so while Kenny failed to be a replacement at first, she does mention there were others she could turn to replace us because we were WEAK, but now we've already progressed TOO far AND she learned she wasn't "worthy" upon Lvl 5. It does make me wonder though, because Point 1. claims she actually was INVESTED in us on a personal level PRIOR to our original in-game meeting. So did we mean so little to her even with the personal connection? Did our worthiness later on make it personal more than her "interest" in us at the beginning? What gives? And before anyone says she's JUST crazy, she is; but when it comes to her plans she doesn't do ANYTHING without a reason.
How I view it all is well...

If the MC advances too fast Ella basically sees no point in letting the MC live for too long since he'd become to strong to control so she has to kill him (she could always find a way to 'control' him but the chances of her being able to maintain said control isn't too likely with something like arb in the MC).

To follow up on the prior statement she takes the MC to the 4th since the MC is something she can trade for whatever goal Mommy 4th has in mind (the big plan I presume).

If MC doesn't train enough he's useless and thus not needed (boof, dead)

She wants the MC to progress but not too slow or too fast, just right enough so if need be she can put the MC down like a dog when the time comes for her ultimate plan.

How I view Ella's reaction to the MC's appearance in dead end 8 wasn't that of a friend or anything of the sort. She warned the MC not to rush his evolutions or he could fall into well monsterification which I can only imagine thats what she thought he fell into (not arbiter, I'm quite certain she has zero clue about that).

Her reaction is understandable, the MC was a worthy pawn to her goal and now he's gone, nothing more than a monster to be put down like Kenny.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Now my question is; why DOES she kill us early on so much? SOMETHING happened after the end of our Training Arc. Ella has to be the most mix signaled and interesting person I've ever read. Let's break it down, I'll try not to be biased:

1. She apparently KNOWS us PRIOR to the beginning of the game; almost in an "obsessed?", close way.

2. We meet her and she gives us to the 3rd & 4th for powers. This is all for whatever plan she has?

3. Tells us to get stronger and sends various tests to kill us/strengthen us. If we die, we aren't worthy to carry into her plans to begin with, explaining sending Jake, Kenny, etc.

Dead End 4. Takes us to the 4th after we...progress too fast? It's in handcuffs but was it to actually kill us? Nothing good sure but death? I doubt it. We had only been doing EXACTLY what she wanted us to do just faster than anticipated sooo what gives? Regardless whatever it was, it was PART of her plans and up to the 4th. Remember; she DOESN'T work FOR the 4th or 3rd.

Dead End 5. We tell her about the Memory trait via the jellyfish move. This leads her to SHOCK and then murdering us. Why? We don't know. Perhaps because she thought SHE would be replaced as the 3rd & 4th's chosen??? Leading me to my next point...

6. She obtains Lvl 5, the 3rd (presumably) speaks to her and she says she ISN'T the one, whatever that means. Perhaps she thought she'd obtain the Memory trait after evolving? She does mention that Lvl 5s get "missions" "purposes" from their progenitors by that point if I'm not mistaken. Anywho, she mentions; must it be us? As if she had lost whatever major part of the plan she wanted to take the role of, leading yet again to my next point...

7. Our last Training Arc she comes off as...vulnerable? Almost defeated, as if she WANTS us to beat her and stop her plan (refer to Dracula, from Netflix Castlevania; she wants to die but has a drive to keep resisting until someone stops her?) Anyways her whole attitude of somberness pretty much stays with us, leading to my next point...

Dead End 8. She seems sad that we lose ourselves to the Arbiter. It's not a "I just lost my expendable piece of my puzzle" but more of a "close friend". Interesting consider the 'start' of our relationship?

Sidenotes:
A. She kills us for killing Christine, this was an impulsive act, we killed her best friend. She even seems pissed by the action.
B. She's collecting Monster hearts to combine them into the Arbiter's hearts and using them in some 'weird dark ritual'; Aglaecwif states.
C. At SOME point of time she finds out we have the dual trait but DOESN'T hunt us down for it like she does previously in the Jellyfish Dead End.
D. She knows BOTH our parents (refer to the pussy tentacle bedroom scene). If she doesn't have the Memory trait, and our Mom died during our youth, Dad is never around...HOW does she relate our parents to hers?

Sooo what gives? I'm getting mixed signals here. My guess is by the point of the end of the Training Arc, or even after we defeat Jake AND Deryl (Twice); we had already passed the threshold of irreplaceability. She does mentions she's on a time table to get her plan done, so while Kenny failed to be a replacement at first, she does mention there were others she could turn to replace us because we were WEAK, but now we've already progressed TOO far AND she learned she wasn't "worthy" upon Lvl 5. It does make me wonder though, because Point 1. claims she actually was INVESTED in us on a personal level PRIOR to our original in-game meeting. So did we mean so little to her even with the personal connection? Did our worthiness later on make it personal more than her "interest" in us at the beginning? What gives? And before anyone says she's JUST crazy, she is; but when it comes to her plans she doesn't do ANYTHING without a reason.
Back to preaching Ellaism I see. Gotta catch up dude, dogclapper numbers are growing by the hour, especially after your high priest Gtdead left the cult.

On whatever the hell is Ella's deal, isn't making the MC (or anybody else for that matter) completely clueless the goal here? I mean, gaslighting is one of the core tenets of Ellaism after all :KEK:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Back to preaching Ellaism I see. Gotta catch up dude, dogclapper numbers are growing by the hour, especially after your high priest Gtdead left the cult.

On whatever the hell is Ella's deal, isn't making the MC (or anybody else for that matter) completely clueless the goal here? I mean, gaslighting is one of the core tenets of Ellaism after all :KEK:
Wait when did Gtdead join, become the High Priest, AND leave the cult? I thought I was the High Priest via the Drako Wars :LUL: Anyways I don't preach Ella often because I just get a lot of sass from the commun and have come to realize that
A. I just like crazy women
and
B. Lisa is love, Lisa is life...
And this wasn't Ella dick riding this was questioning the Ellaism tenants. I still have hope for her and the plan tho, especially if Deus likes it.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Honestly the more I look at Lisa the more I wish she is truly a Yandere.

The great sage better give us some fucking backshots with her I swear to mommy 4th!
On GOD brother! She's got some nice ass titties tho so I'd assume W.W will be a FUCKtard again with these goddamn angles...

Just ONE scene, that's all I ask. I'll join the Dogclappers completely, I'll burn Ella at the stake, I'll suck off necromater, ANYTHING! Just give me Yandere, or at the very least; A S S.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Early on, we weren't bonded with the Arbiter. Maybe she did have a way to transfer it while it was still unconscious, which is why she brought us to the 4th? Maybe she put her plan above her personal feelings at that time too. Ella's not in love with the MC early into the game. She's obsessed with him sure but not willing to throw her plan away for him. No matter what, the MC was going to die there. If he wasn't, she wouldn't have to force him in the first place. Even if the "death" involved someone or something else taking over his body, MC himself would still be "dead" at the end.

As for why she doesn't do it after we reached Level 2, where it's assumed that she found out? From my view, it became too late. Whatever she wanted to do can't happen anymore since the Arbiter is awake and bonded to the MC along with the 4th or 3rd. They don't have any reason to do it Ella's way. Maybe the Arbiter itself intervened and made them do it another way?

All I do know is, she won't hesitate to kill or have the MC killed. Him having Dual Traits won't stop her. Even if he's the only known one. Jake failed and yet she still out there plotting on MC. And you know what's fucked up? Not only did she not tell them to not kill the MC, she told them the MC's power in great detail so they can kill him even easier. For someone who needs a dual trait spawn, she's definitely out there trying to make sure he's at a disadvantage at all times. Almost like she's lowkey butthurt she didn't get both.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Wait when did Gtdead join, become the High Priest, AND leave the cult? I thought I was the High Priest via the Drako Wars :LUL: Anyways I don't preach Ella often because I just get a lot of sass from the commun and have come to realize that
A. I just like crazy women
and
B. Lisa is love, Lisa is life...
And this wasn't Ella dick riding this was questioning the Ellaism tenants. I still have hope for her and the plan tho, especially if Deus likes it.
Oof, I thought you were the pope and he was a high priest. Got them titles mixed up, my bad.
Gonna pass on a Yandere character, got enough crazy people irl already :HideThePain:. If we get a Tsundere with thick thighs somewhere in the future, though...
WeCookinNowBoi.gif

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Early on, we weren't bonded with the Arbiter. Maybe she did have a way to transfer it while it was still unconscious, which is why she brought us to the 4th? Maybe she put her plan above her personal feelings at that time too. Ella's not in love with the MC early into the game. She's obsessed with him sure but not willing to throw her plan away for him. No matter what, the MC was going to die there. If he wasn't, she wouldn't have to force him in the first place. Even if the "death" involved someone or something else taking over his body, MC himself would still be "dead" at the end.

As for why she doesn't do it after we reached Level 2, where it's assumed that she found out? From my view, it became too late. Whatever she wanted to do can't happen anymore since the Arbiter is awake and bonded to the MC along with the 4th or 3rd. They don't have any reason to do it Ella's way. Maybe the Arbiter itself, intervened and made them do it another way?

All I do know is, she won't hesitate to kill or have the MC killed. Him having Dual Traits won't stop her. Even if he's the only known one. Jake failed and yet she still out their plotting on him. And you know what's fucked up? Not only did she not tell them to not kill the MC, she told them the MC's power in great detail so they can kill him even easier. For someone who needs a dual trait spawn, she's definitely out there trying to make sure he's at a disadvantage at all times. Almost like she's lowkey butthurt she didn't get both.
I agree with everything else but again, she sends them to kill us to "train" us, not because she's petty. If I'm not mistaken she tells Jake about our powers because he WAS at a disadvantage at the time. As SHITTY as the method is, it does work. What was it Michael said? That he was being held back cooped up at H.E.R.O when he could've been out in fights gaining experience and unlocking his powers. I doubt we ever would've grown as fast as we have without Ella's hard ass mean push for success + set up scenarios. It was all our work sure, but those scenarios don't come on a silver platter for everyone. I guess I have, at the very least, a level of respect for her along with an annoyed hatred for the shit she's put us through. It's like if God gave you powers but cursed you to get hit with a life threatening fucking sonic boom at random moments. You love the benefits but hate the drawbacks. I like how fast we advanced because of her, but I hate her WAY of advancing us/uncaring of us.

Off topic kinda but what I find funny is how shit H.E.R.O was at stopping all these events when most were so public. A national news Massacre, a PM Office slaughter, and a Crime Sindicate War. They had toes dipped in some of it but for a Global Reach Org they sure couldn't handle their backyard :ROFLMAO:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Off topic kinda but what I find funny is how shit H.E.R.O was at stopping all these events when most were so public. A national news Massacre, a PM Office slaughter, and a Crime Sindicate War. They had toes dipped in some of it but for a Global Reach Org they sure couldn't handle their backyard :ROFLMAO:
If the time lords are anything to go by perhaps some of those events needed to happen for whatever end goal they and HERO have.

Or they (time lords) just didnt give a fuck and wanted to have break time...just picture the time lords goin out: gettin their hair did, nails on point, and nice massage...the whole fucking 9 yards ya know.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Actually...thinking about it some more...who's going to fuckin fact check the time lords? The 2 of em could easily lie to HERO any time to make some event go how 'they' (the time lords) want it for whatever narrative they want and just sprinkle in some favorable things for HERO to make it seem like they are on the up and up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I agree with everything else but again, she sends them to kill us to "train" us, not because she's petty. If I'm not mistaken she tells Jake about our powers because he WAS at a disadvantage at the time. As SHITTY as the method is, it does work. What was it Michael said? That he was being held back cooped up at H.E.R.O when he could've been out in fights gaining experience and unlocking his powers. I doubt we ever would've grown as fast as we have without Ella's hard ass mean push for success + set up scenarios. It was all our work sure, but those scenarios don't come on a silver platter for everyone. I guess I have, at the very least, a level of respect for her along with an annoyed hatred for the shit she's put us through. It's like if God gave you powers but cursed you to get hit with a life threatening fucking sonic boom at random moments. You love the benefits but hate the drawbacks. I like how fast we advanced because of her, but I hate her WAY of advancing us/uncaring of us.

? She doesn't send them to train us though :KEK:. Why the hell would Cole or Hex trying to kill us be training? I'm not referring to earlier in game by the way. I'm talking about current content. She told Langy and SIN all about our powers and that we have the memory trait. That is pure salt at it's finest because a bunch of Level 1s and 2s aren't training. Even they were butthurt by all her dick riding. She didn't have to tell them all of our powers like that. Though, we reached Level 3 now and her info is likely outdated some.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Actually...thinking about it some more...who's going to fuckin fact check the time lords? The 2 of em could easily lie to HERO any time to make some event go how 'they' (the time lords) want it for whatever narrative they want and just sprinkle in some favorable things for HERO to make it seem like they are on the up and up.
I was just about to dive into that via your first comment.

Deus is nefarious FOR SURE, but Zack? Maybe not...IF my theory is correct and Zack was the one that stopped the Monster Massacring Ella's Middleschool (or at least tried to) and got injured in the process; he seems like the type to put the job (stopping the monsters) first. Compare that to Deus, who's actively letting Ella get away with shit and helping Valravn after he just massacred a cafe, I'd say he's on the good end of the spectrum of Time Lords.

Difference is, all those events I mentioned, happened when Zack was out of commission. He even SAYS he can't use his powers at the meeting when Nico asks (even if he wanted to). Butttt now he's back (somewhat), so there's a chance that Ella won't get away with as much as she has. If Deus starts saying one thing while Zack sees another it'll get feisty. In fact now that I think about it Ella CONVENIENTLY is stopped JUST before Zack starts to get his powers back in operation. Either that's for plot convenience on W.W's side or Deus saw that hiccup (Zack recovery) coming and chose to shut Ella down (victory is assured) for a little while (much like Ella's message). While I know they aren't working together, their timings are awfully S U S.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
? She doesn't send them to train us though :KEK:. Why the hell would Cole or Hex trying to kill us be training? I'm not referring to earlier in game by the way. I'm talking about current content. She told Langy and SIN all about our powers and that we have the memory trait. That is pure salt at it's finest because a bunch of Level 1s and 2s aren't training. Even they were butthurt by all her dick riding. She didn't have to tell them all of our powers like that. Though, we reached Level 3 now and her info is likely outdated some.
OOO that's RIGHT! I forgot about that :ROFLMAO:
Ya dick move but not unexpected from her playbook. I think she says that while she can't TEACH us anything anymore, and that joining H.E.R.O is probably for the best (via Cole chat); she was still going to try to keep us on our toes. lvl 1s & 2s are dogshit they ain't gonna hurt us. As for Cole it's clear he's the next challenge, either set up by W.W via Laurie beef (and cuntism) or by Ella to yet again further our growth. Remember the scenarios themselves are up to US to learn and grow from, she just throws them at us and hopes for the best. Maybe she got tired of us sitting at Lvl 2 (it WAS a long wait) and wanted to speed us up but by that point we were already on the move to 3.

On that hunting note, I'd be FAR more relaxed if we got rid of this FUCKIN goofy ass mortal weakness of electricity, fearing the next time someone whips out a goddamn taser. It's not even funny at this point. If we don't get rid of it by Lvl 4 but I can still not age, breath, sleep, or eat; imma be PISSED!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Now that I think about it there HAD to be an unnatural reason for our mortal weakness to electricity...I don't think there is a single Superhuman or even Monster that has a 100% proof way to kill them pretty much instantly to something so common as electricity. Even the Lvl 1s & 2s don't have such a weakness, Monster or otherwise. Sure they have weaknesses to others' strengths (like us with fire) but to INSTANTANEOUSLY DIE to something so mundane? Nah, Klaus was shooting fucking LAZERS and had an invincible shield. We are a direct descendant with dual traits but get out asses handed to us by a zap? I don't buy it. Perhaps there is a deeper connection to it?

Reactions: SquallofNight

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
OOO that's RIGHT! I forgot about that :ROFLMAO:
Ya dick move but not unexpected from her playbook. I think she says that while she can't TEACH us anything anymore, and that joining H.E.R.O is probably for the best (via Cole chat); she was still going to try to keep us on our toes. lvl 1s & 2s are dogshit they ain't gonna hurt us. As for Cole it's clear he's the next challenge, either set up by W.W via Laurie beef (and cuntism) or by Ella to yet again further our growth. Remember the scenarios themselves are up to US to learn and grow from, she just throws them at us and hopes for the best. Maybe she got tired of us sitting at Lvl 2 (it WAS a long wait) and wanted to speed us up but by that point we were already on the move to 3.

On that hunting note, I'd be FAR more relaxed if we got rid of this FUCKIN goofy ass mortal weakness of electricity, fearing the next time someone whips out a goddamn taser. It's not even funny at this point. If we don't get rid of it by Lvl 4 but I can still not age, breath, sleep, or eat; imma be PISSED!
Yeah, but even Cole isn't a match anymore. The 4th and 3rd already told us we can beat him. Even Ella and Zara both told him he's afraid the MC would catch up after evolving. Basically, he's not really much of a challenge or test anymore. Our Heavy Armor and Regen counters him. We're likely too fast for him now as well.

That scene where he left instead of fighting us says it all because we know Cole doesn't listen to no one. He'll even ignore Ella, if she's not around. So him willingly leaving instead of trying to kill us, when he didn't want to leave during the Hex and Nico fight, shows that he actually isn't as confident anymore. It also shows that he's not as dumb as we thought.

Ella's test are actually pointless after we joined HERO. They're just there so she can be a pain in the ass pretty much. We can get enough training from within HERO itself and going around hunting monsters. Cole coming after us had no real purpose since we closed the gap before actually getting to fight him.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah, but even Cole isn't a match anymore. The 4th and 3rd already told us we can beat him. Even Ella and Zara both told him he's afraid the MC would catch up after evolving. Basically, he's not really much of a challenge or test anymore. Our Heavy Armor and Regen counters him. We're likely too fast for him now as well.

That scene where he left instead of fighting us says it all because we know Cole doesn't listen to no one. He'll even ignore Ella, if she's not around. So him willingly leaving instead of trying to kill us, when he didn't want to leave during the Hex and Nico fight, shows that he actually isn't as confident anymore. It also shows that he's not as dumb as we thought.

Ella's test are actually pointless after we joined HERO. They're just there so she can be a pain in the ass pretty much. We can get enough training from within HERO itself and going around hunting monsters. Cole coming after us had no real purpose since we closed the gap before actually getting to fight him.
I always did find that line odd...that we would win against Cole AND Charlie. We are lead to believe Cole is where the MC was at Lvl 2 for a while; in the precipice of evolving to Lvl 4 aka at his Lvl Prime. Charlie on the other hand is if I'm not mistaken definitely up there as well. So 2 Prime Lvl 3s vs 2 Evolution High Lvl 3s and 3 & a half. I'd agree with the 4th, we would win that fight...at that specific moment.

Now say we go up against them now, I doubt we'd actually win, armor or not. At this point the High has worn off, we aren't teamed up with our nearby equal ppl, and are essentially baby Lvl 3s. Cole on the other hand is a peak Lvl 3, and has the added benefit of not only heat (close to our fire weakness, hard to regen burns), but also is a Superhuman that was turned as a child, which we know are stronger than most in their Lvls due to LITERALLY growing up with their abilities; their bodies adapted with their powers. So I'd actually say Cole is far from being a lack of challenge, let alone Charlie; we already tried that shit WITH the added benefit of a sneak attack and STILL failed, I'd say Ella's little crew is still far from a non challenge, and Shen is Lvl 4 to boot, any of them could evolve at anytime.

Ella already indirectly gave us a scenario that we Evolved from, and while I agree with the H.E.R.O hunts being all we need now (plus we get paid), at the time before, H.E.R.O was holding us back. It was only when Ella was making a ruckus that we were deployed to what became our 3rd Evolution, via her kidnapping Deryl forcing our hand to push ourselves to eventually get him back; be that fighting to get to him or him fighting against us. We got the latter.

Reactions: mcmng

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Perhaps one of my greatest works yet...totally...

The war for the Necro-booty: A new challenger arisen

and we all know of brother Dipasimaan's gripping of necromater's cheek
View attachment 2886538

...the imp cannot tolerate anymore of this...the touching of what is hers shall not stand....
View attachment 2886539
Oooh I don't man...I've heard the Legends of the Imp and as crazy as I am I think she's got me beat in the physical violence department...Plus I'm a bit of a fan, wouldn't want to hurt my favorite cameo character let alone step on a brother's toes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I always did find that line odd...that we would win against Cole AND Charlie. We are lead to believe Cole is where the MC was at Lvl 2 for a while; in the precipice of evolving to Lvl 4 aka at his Lvl Prime. Charlie on the other hand is if I'm not mistaken definitely up there as well. So 2 Prime Lvl 3s vs 2 Evolution High Lvl 3s and 3 & a half. I'd agree with the 4th, we would win that fight...at that specific moment.

Now say we go up against them now, I doubt we'd actually win, armor or not. At this point the High has worn off, we aren't teamed up with our nearby equal ppl, and are essentially baby Lvl 3s. Cole on the other hand is a peak Lvl 3, and has the added benefit of not only heat (close to our fire weakness, hard to regen burns), but also is a Superhuman that was turned as a child, which we know are stronger than most in their Lvls due to LITERALLY growing up with their abilities; their bodies adapted with their powers. So I'd actually say Cole is far from being a lack of challenge, let alone Charlie; we already tried that shit WITH the added benefit of a sneak attack and STILL failed, I'd say Ella's little crew is still far from a non challenge, and Shen is Lvl 4 to boot, any of them could evolve at anytime.

Ella already indirectly gave us a scenario that we Evolved from, and while I agree with the H.E.R.O hunts being all we need now (plus we get paid), at the time before, H.E.R.O was holding us back. It was only when Ella was making a ruckus that we were deployed to what became our 3rd Evolution, via her kidnapping Deryl forcing our hand to push ourselves to eventually get him back; be that fighting to get to him or him fighting against us. We got the latter.
It wasn't in reference to Cole and Charlie together. It was only referring to Cole there.

The high doesn't really matter. It's about our power itself. Cole's heat or boiling power requires him to be up close for it to do a lot of damage. He exploded the MC's head but as you saw, MC trapped him with his tail and regenerated. Cole then boasted that he'll turn the MC into ashes with a single touch, which further indicates he needs close proximity for max potency. He says something similar with Nico too. Being up close when you're not a physical type is bad, especially with no huge level gap.

With all that in mind, if MC has the speed advantage, on top of now being strong enough to use his mantis mechanism with no recoil. He'll fuck Cole up pretty badly. Cole isn't a physical type so his body likely isn't all that durable. We saw with Charlie that MC ripped right through her body and while she used her power to escape that hit, Cole wouldn't be able to do the same.

That doesn't mean the MC is going to just beat Cole easily. It does mean Cole isn't going to be too much of a problem. MC's Heavy Armor with the Mantis Mechanism would do real damage while blocking some of Cole's power. He also has to worry about MC's tails now since they're much stronger than when he attacked him at Level 2. Cole could try to boil the MC but his bones can be made into diamonds now so he'll have to bring the heat if he wants to burst his spine and brain.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes