estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
It effectively resets any and all changes made to a save file outside the game such as a save editor or a posted save from anyone, it also makes it practically impossible to load a save that did not originate from the games files, but from upload sites like mega or here.
And why would one want that?

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
This game have NTR route or just "NTR" options? I can share the LI in the love route?
This game at the moment has only an avoidable NTR route with a single LI that later in the game after some events you can share but there's not really a lot of scenes as this game focus more on other things and mostly the story

In essence, if you are here just for NTR then go elsewhere, though if you want a really good game with a solid story and fun and exciting sex scenes stay and enjoy

Centrefi

Nov 10, 2019
One doubt, I'm going through the final part so far, which is where they capture Amber and are turning her into something strange. The question is if the new update had new developments in the main story or only in secondary stories? Because I downloaded the new update and it still tells me that there is no more story so far, is this normal or are the old saves not updated?

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
One doubt, I'm going through the final part so far, which is where they capture Amber and are turning her into something strange. The question is if the new update had new developments in the main story or only in secondary stories? Because I downloaded the new update and it still tells me that there is no more story so far, is this normal or are the old saves not updated?
You're all caught up. The new update is the public release which also has some bugfixes.

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you.
Yes, in that line Ella very clearly indicates that they lost most of their powers "down there".

Missing out on some content is not insignificant, it is like having an itch you cannot scratch. maddening.
How hard is it to not kill literally 4 characters? Danica, Jake, and fan club girl+ her friend. I have every scene except the ntr ones. It's extremely easy. I'll probably miss out on Danica scenes down the line because I killed that bitch, but oh well.

You only need the walkthrough for the monster that chooses ypu, everything else is extremely hard to miss

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So Amber is the only one who saw the Great Ocean right? Atleast what was shown.
Imagine if their positions are reversed & Amber becomes the more talented superhiman. Kelly gonna flip :ROFLMAO:
The possibility is there that Amber connects more to the Ocean due to her drive/mentality while Liz carries over her superior talent as a human, making them fairly balanced.
Given the power sharing of twins, it'd be a sick combination, skill & power routes combined.
Even during the sparring between them it was shown how they compliment each other. Now with the twin link joining them, it's gonna be great. Probably.

Shopkeep made a killing tho. 2 bottles of Great Ocean water for a pair of silver rings & earings :cool:
Ofc those weren't probably ordinary earings. They probably don't need Tanos's help at all, those rings & earings will do the job just like with Deryl.

The world is littered with weird stuff tho. Leaving the shopkeep aside, Alice & Emiliy's dog had tainted artifacts.

Anyway great game. One of the few ganes where I was looking forward to story progession & fight scenes more than the sex scenes.
(Don't get me wrong, the relationships were great & I loved the harem dialogues. But during certain arcs, a long winded sex scene just got in the way of getting to the big event :ROFLMAO:)

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
How hard is it to not kill literally 4 characters? Danica, Jake, and fan club girl+ her friend. I have every scene except the ntr ones. It's extremely easy. I'll probably miss out on Danica scenes down the line because I killed that bitch, but oh well.

You only need the walkthrough for the monster that chooses ypu, everything else is extremely hard to miss
Frankly the only character I would like to kill is Deryl.

Now before you get your panties in a twist, Originally I liked him, even after the Jake part.

What annoys me is he is supposed to be this super genius that can punch well above his weight, give him a moment and he can trap an entire area giving him an advantage. Fair enough. Only characters like Michael, who are well above the norm as far as battle experience are concerned can beat him.

So let's look at the battle to protect Liz and Amber, a part of the story I despise. He did Jack shit. He was forewarned an s class monster was coming for the twins. Did he set up any contingencies? While the mc was keeping the twins and shen occupied , he was doing fuck all. He can create automatons that can interact with objects while under his control.even if he was injured how hard would it have been to create a couple of drones to get himself and the twins out of there.

He is this super genius , and yet when the story requires it he must be nerfed. Better to just kill him off than have his character be ruined for the sake of moving the story forward with cliche and predictable story notes.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
my discussion with gt about some realm in dead end 39 and Valravn made me remember an important detail that could be linked to Syla .

Valravn isnt a real monster, he was a Raven born on earth and infected by the 7th but he isnt a superhuman or infected monster either.
Human or animal turning into monster are the infected type and ranked D to A but Valravn is something else, a Variant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But he still became a chosen even though he isnt a natural born monster.
So Syla is probably a Variant to, like Valravn with the 7th, Sylla seem to have a high connection to the 4h with the way she talk about her, but we dont have much info about why he became like that and not an infected, but it could be connected to that realm. Syla talk about it with child mc and mc remember this in his dream

Superhuman are human with control of their monster part,but they can still be corrupted to become more close to monster Valravn and Syla are the opposite, More like superhuman during their evolution , with the human part still existing, conscious to some degree but mostly drived by the monster part, But Syla could regain some control when she met Stephen

like mc could regain control during his first evolution because of Alice even though the 3th and 4th wanted him to devour her, or Ella with Christie is also a good example.
It also explain why Syla was a chosen and still consider herself as human but something more, but she probably locked that part away and becoming like she is now, like she did for Mc who is not the smartest one now (like Syla but less extreme) and anormaly small.
It doesnt explain why she isnt pure enough now but i still stand by Tanos beeing responsible for that part since it happened before she met her husband and she explain that she was lost in darkness but could regain her humanity thanks to the people she love.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Frankly the only character I would like to kill is Deryl.

Now before you get your panties in a twist, Originally I liked him, even after the Jake part.

What annoys me is he is supposed to be this super genius that can punch well above his weight, give him a moment and he can trap an entire area giving him an advantage. Fair enough. Only characters like Michael, who are well above the norm as far as battle experience are concerned can beat him.

So let's look at the battle to protect Liz and Amber, a part of the story I despise. He did Jack shit. He was forewarned an s class monster was coming for the twins. Did he set up any contingencies? While the mc was keeping the twins and shen occupied , he was doing fuck all. He can create automatons that can interact with objects while under his control.even if he was injured how hard would it have been to create a couple of drones to get himself and the twins out of there.

He is this super genius , and yet when the story requires it he must be nerfed. Better to just kill him off than have his character be ruined for the sake of moving the story forward with cliche and predictable story notes.
Can he create automatons? I thought his clones had to be manually controlled. Do we ever see two clones, or the real Deryl and a clone, acting at the same time?
It would have been smart to send a clone with Liz and Amber while the real Deryl remains at H.E.R.O. HQ, so even if the clone gets taken out then Deryl can inform the higher-ups and maybe get Nico to teleport him (or another clone) back to the battlefield. I don't know if he even had the time to create a clone though (especially since he still had to recreate his old weapons and probably help Xanthe with his research), as it's implied that they take time to grow, which is why Del was a kid - he didn't have enough time to grow.

Deryl and the MC weren't even supposed to engage with the S class monster, there's no way they could do anything to it at level 3 or whatever Deryl is. They were just supposed to get the Foxglove twins out of there after the monster showed up.

Also, be careful about throwing around terms like 'super genius'. He is a prodigy at biology and a cunning fighter who uses a lot of traps, that doesn't mean he's perfect or some master strategist or something.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

All those things you listed are literally preferences. I always kill Danica and Jake for example, I think it's better content. The walkthrough is needed for the missable content, not the standard one.

Remind me again what the requirements are for Valravn's respect, Saving Laurie, Deadend3, Deadend37, Deadend39, Brianna's Romance, Amber's Romance, Emily's Romance, Unlocking Tiff's rewards.

If you only need the walkthrough for the first choice in the game, I suppose all these I listed are not missable content, right? It's not like you can completely miss Amber's romance if you don't choose a random "I love you", or Emily's romance if you don't "Lean in closer", or Brianna's romance if you fuck up the interview.

You can't possibly miss 80 power/19 skill, 100 power/killing Wepwawet + 27 skill + Deryl Hesitate Option, Meeting Ella with 9 Power, 25 Corruption after choosing Yes, 310 Power and choosing east first.

Do you know how many people, even today, don't even know that you can save Laurie? Every now and then she is mentioned and you will see a response saying "I didn't even know you could save her".

Do you know that relationship points matter only for 4 things in the game? Jake in prison, Amber to unlock the "I love you" option (which can cost 600$ to your broke MC), Brianna's continued romance after the talk show and Nico. So you better not missclick and hope that relationship points will unlock the romance down the line.

So yes, if you are playing it for the first time, keep the walkthrough around. And as a rule of thumb, always prioritize training no matter if you are a simp or not cause you can lock your game and kill no-name NPCs or you can lose some cool content. Also pick the horn over the eye because as of current update it's the lesser reward and you may miss content.

Hey RonaldGrand6969, I did it again, I'm pro-walkthrough. What are you gonna do about it? :KEK:

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
All those things you listed are literally preferences. I always kill Danica and Jake for example, I think it's better content. The walkthrough is needed for the missable content, not the standard one.

Remind me again what the requirements are for Valravn's respect, Saving Laurie, Deadend3, Deadend37, Deadend39, Brianna's Romance, Amber's Romance, Emily's Romance, Unlocking Tiff's rewards.

If you only need the walkthrough for the first choice in the game, I suppose all these I listed are not missable content, right? It's not like you can completely miss Amber's romance if you don't choose a random "I love you", or Emily's romance if you don't "Lean in closer", or Brianna's romance if you fuck up the interview.

You can't possibly miss 80 power/19 skill, 100 power/killing Wepwawet + 27 skill + Deryl Hesitate Option, Meeting Ella with 9 Power, 25 Corruption after choosing Yes, 310 Power and choosing east first.

Do you know how many people, even today, don't even know that you can save Laurie? Every now and then she is mentioned and you will see a response saying "I didn't even know you could save her".

Do you know that relationship points matter only for 4 things in the game? Jake in prison, Amber to unlock the "I love you" option (which can cost 600$ to your broke MC), Brianna's continued romance after the talk show and Nico. So you better not missclick and hope that relationship points will unlock the romance down the line.

So yes, if you are playing it for the first time, keep the walkthrough around. And as a rule of thumb, always prioritize training no matter if you are a simp or not cause you can lock your game and kill no-name NPCs or you can lose some cool content. Also pick the horn over the eye because as of current update it's the lesser reward and you may miss content.

Hey RonaldGrand6969, I did it again, I'm pro-walkthrough. What are you gonna do about it? :KEK:
Nothing much because I adore you :whistle:

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Can he create automatons? I thought his clones had to be manually controlled. Do we ever see two clones, or the real Deryl and a clone, acting at the same time?
It would have been smart to send a clone with Liz and Amber while the real Deryl remains at H.E.R.O. HQ, so even if the clone gets taken out then Deryl can inform the higher-ups and maybe get Nico to teleport him (or another clone) back to the battlefield. I don't know if he even had the time to create a clone though (especially since he still had to recreate his old weapons and probably help Xanthe with his research), as it's implied that they take time to grow, which is why Del was a kid - he didn't have enough time to grow.

Deryl and the MC weren't even supposed to engage with the S class monster, there's no way they could do anything to it at level 3 or whatever Deryl is. They were just supposed to get the Foxglove twins out of there after the monster showed up.

Also, be careful about throwing around terms like 'super genius'. He is a prodigy at biology and a cunning fighter who uses a lot of traps, that doesn't mean he's perfect or some master strategist or something.
I think Deryl is adverse to using clones, considering he now exists in a strange limbo state of many minds, some of which having undergone monsterification.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I'm not anti-walkthrough but I do generally think the game is best experienced first without one. As long as you train whenever possible, you're generally okay

If not for the walkthrough, I wouldnt have known about honorable birb ending.I still think the ending w/ Brianna is better but

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
my discussion with gt about some realm in dead end 39 and Valravn made me remember an important detail that could be linked to Syla .

Valravn isnt a real monster, he was a Raven born on earth and infected by the 7th but he isnt a superhuman or infected monster either.
Human or animal turning into monster are the infected type and ranked D to A but Valravn is something else, a Variant
But he still became a chosen even though he isnt a natural born monster.
So Syla is probably a Variant to, like Valravn with the 7th, Sylla seem to have a high connection to the 4h with the way she talk about her, but we dont have much info about why he became like that and not an infected, but it could be connected to that realm. Syla talk about it with child mc and mc remember this in his dream

Superhuman are human with control of their monster part,but they can still be corrupted to become more close to monster Valravn and Syla are the opposite, More like superhuman during their evolution , with the human part still existing, conscious to some degree but mostly drived by the monster part, But Syla could regain some control when she met Stephen

like mc could regain control during his first evolution because of Alice even though the 3th and 4th wanted him to devour her, or Ella with Christie is also a good example.
It also explain why Syla was a chosen and still consider herself as human but something more, but she probably locked that part away and becoming like she is now, like she did for Mc who is not the smartest one now (like Syla but less extreme) and anormaly small.
It doesnt explain why she isnt pure enough now but i still stand by Tanos beeing responsible for that part since it happened before she met her husband and she explain that she was lost in darkness but could regain her humanity thanks to the people she love.)
I know it's not TECHNICALLY how it works, but it makes you wonder if the other Chosen besides Valravn are more powerful than him? I mean, this guy literally worships Darkness itself and even he was unnerved setting foot in the Monster Realm.

Not to say he was weak in his prime of course, I mean if anything he's exceptional for not only being a non-natural born Monster but also starting as a fucking Medieval Times intelligent Raven. But I have to wonder about how he'd fair against the other Chosen?

If I had to GUESS their Strength (assuming there is not THAT big of a gap) I'd say it would be:
1. Sword Chosen
(Centerfold amongst the Chosen, Dark Souls Boss vibes, and could see Zack's time manipulation despite most likely being a physical based Monster, dude has been hinted at being more than just a Chosen even involving us so you know this fucker is tough)
2. Rebis
(Smart, he's literally studying what very few know about. Also one of the few Monsters that is beyond his base instinct, which makes him all the more unpredictable)
3. Aglaecwif
(She was literally responsible for birthing the entire army H.E.R.O. had to fight through, plus she's Ancient I'd say she's definitely up there)
4. Eisheth
(Domain go Brr, seems Ancient too)
5. Valravn
(Had heart removed but still kicked ASS)
6. Fairy
(Injured from betraying his own kind or whatever, if he can be put in a fuckin human made box, he take the L for me injures or not)

Again, purely guesswork but I thought I'd bring it up on the subject of Valravn being a Chosen who doesn't really view his equals as equals.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm not anti-walkthrough but I do generally think the game is best experienced first without one. As long as you train whenever possible, you're generally okay

If not for the walkthrough, I wouldnt have known about honorable birb ending.I still think the ending w/ Brianna is better but
I'm of the mind that the walkthrough would help with specific wants, vs overall progression. I mean the progression is straight forward; you train and if you want to fuck someone you pursue them positively. There are no like, "trick-choices" where if you fuck up in the past it effects the future save for killing Christine and not Training obviously.

The beginning of the game before the Tiffany Monster Hunt is what I believe to be most crucial in Guides. As it's where the Michael Power vs Skill point comes in, which effects of you can eat Kenny or not, which effect your Corruption scenes early on, which effects winning against Valravn, so on and so forth.

Beyond Aglaecwif vs Laurie choice I haven't had the need to even give all the Info to H.E.R.O. during the Infiltration for cash and still had enough to grab everything in the shop, and I took the Titjob instead of cash from Tiffany. But if people want a Walkthrough that's cool, just don't whine when people don't update it as frequently because there are a lot of tid bits of information that effect smaller variables in the game; you're better off just asking a series of questions on the forum here or cheating in an additional power/skill point to obtain everything you want.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I'm of the mind that the walkthrough would help with specific wants, vs overall progression. I mean the progression is straight forward; you train and if you want to fuck someone you pursue them positively. There are no like, "trick-choices" where if you fuck up in the past it effects the future save for killing Christine and not Training obviously.

The being of the game before the Tiffany Monster Hunt is what I believe to be most crucial in Guides. As it's where the Michael Power vs Skill point comes in, which effects of you can eat Kenny or not, which effect your Corruption scenes early on, which effects winning against Valravn, so on and so forth.
Yeah I think of the walkthrough as more of a scene guide. I don't even recall if I ever encountered any legit dead ends. Like being softlocked. I dont think there's any actual way to fuck up your game. Sure, you can die in a fight but then you just have make a difference choice

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah I think of the walkthrough as more of a scene guide. I don't even recall if I ever encountered any legit dead ends. Like being softlocked. I dont think there's any actual way to fuck up your game. Sure, you can die in a fight but then you just have make a difference choice
Ask me about Scenes, I'm your guy. Not a sex scene unturned.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes