Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I wonder how many months we need to wait for the demo to be finished and for Alpha 0.01 to be out? wanna bet next summer? ;P

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you buy or increase Ranks of super powers (or was that what Baal meant with "globex" isn't implemented yet) and the personal stats can they be raised ?
I found the synergys between them and the superpowers out at least,
And is there a way to start with more than 50 points (guess no but need confirmation)
what the sympatetic user meant with Living room mom is probably when she is in the Livingroom and with everything is that he bought everything but not the higher levels of the skills and powers (I did and was wondering why i didn't progress)
found this one a bit more intuitive than Loser looking forward to finally play SP1 (that if I don't kill my cousin before)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Can you buy or increase the Ranks of superpowers (or was that what Baal meant with "Globex" isn't implemented yet) and the personal stats can be raised?
I found the synergy between them and the superpowers out at least,
And is there a way to start with more than 50 points (guess not but need confirmation)
what the sympathetic user meant with Living room mom is probably when she is in the Livingroom and with everything are that he bought everything but not the higher levels of the skills and powers (I did and was wondering why I didn't progress)
found this one a bit more intuitive than Loser looking forward to finally playing SP1 (that if I don't kill my cousin before)
No, you can't yet unless you manage to make some kind of currently not existing cheat. This is just a demo,
And even then from what I could tell some powers either do not work or have currently no use...

Also what I look forward to is the 'bat cave' or 'secret mansion' or whatever MC can choose from as a base.
+ If a girl or several could be 'permanently' invited to live with you... Harem life at home, job, school, and whatnot... :D

Oh and yeah I hope we get choices and that they are good! I mean imagine being forced to live in a crappy apartment
or only in the living room this whole game sp2 because that would suck hard...

Ps, I added this is a small Grammarly-app added correction also somewhat to your English its not perfect just mostly machine translated-ish. :) No advanced suggestions just so you know...^^

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Can you buy or increase Ranks of super powers (or was that what Baal meant with "globex" isn't implemented yet) and the personal stats can they be raised ?
I found the synergys between them and the superpowers out at least,
And is there a way to start with more than 50 points (guess no but need confirmation)
what the sympatetic user meant with Living room mom is probably when she is in the Livingroom and with everything is that he bought everything but not the higher levels of the skills and powers (I did and was wondering why i didn't progress)
found this one a bit more intuitive than Loser looking forward to finally play SP1 (that if I don't kill my cousin before)
You can't buy any powers after starting your game. Globex hasn't been added to the game yet. Some personal stats can be raised. Strength can be raised when you work out with Maggie in her normal state. Agility and Endurance can be raised if you ask Maggie how to Dance and if you go jogging with her in her Impulsive State. As for the 50 points in the beginning of the game thats the most you can get.

Reactions: xapican

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Ok Seems that I ran in to a bug, The game freezes each time I go to Maggies room and I did an action which changes her traits, Same thing happens if I do it somewhere else exept for Jogging and Waching a Show, spend the whole afternoon with this I can restart and play form Autosave no problem, If I don't do anything what changes her traits then I advance in the days.
Player prev log and Player log added if it interest
check for Virus to be on the safe side ! or should I pass it per discord ?
Post the bug in the Discord. Also check and see if your bug was already posted in the bug channel.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Sometimes when they change engines they choose horrible art design. The girls are still looking good in this remake. Unless the game play/story expands I don't see much of a reason to do this over the first one.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, you can't yet unless you manage to make some kind of currently not existing cheat. This is just a demo,
And even then from what I could tell some powers either do not work or have currently no use...

Also what I look forward to is the 'bat cave' or 'secret mansion' or whatever MC can choose from as a base.
+ If a girl or several could be 'permanently' invited to live with you... Harem life at home, job, school, and whatnot... :D

Oh and yeah I hope we get choices and that they are good! I mean imagine being forced to live in a crappy apartment
or only in the living room this whole game sp2 because that would suck hard...

Ps, I added this is a small Grammarly-app added correction also somewhat to your English its not perfect just mostly machine translated-ish. :) No advanced suggestions just so you know...^^
No it's not, I have no problems if you correct me since english isn't my native language, by the way where is the link ? I fail mostly in the grammar and when I don't think directly in english to put the sentece together but there is always room to Improve,
Yeah Hopefully we get a Harem

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
No it's not, I have no problems if you correct me since english isn't my native language, by the way where is the link ? I fail mostly in the grammar and when I don't think directly in english to put the sentece together but there is always room to Improve,
Yeah Hopefully we get a Harem
Link to?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
where is the add ? or the link for the gramarly app, ?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
eh just write or google www grammarly com or if you use chrome so go to chrome web store Grammarly... I would not be surprised if there is one for smartphones too...

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
oh forgot to tell all of you the game is use old system of game loser and the game can't be play so fast like click to next line fast it will be erro need to restar again

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The redesign of the characters doesn't do it for me. The old game lacked any clear game-play features other than ero-grind scenes. The fact its on unity isn't really a pluss unless any game features require it. Not grinding on that for a long time.

Reactions: Grooooooty
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes