Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Note the reson why the game is bad ass system is he use the game loser system to make new remake that why it slow like this

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i keep play the game to find out more forgot to note the game
Overview:
(Place Holder)

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Mega
Hey! this is crunched CG for superpowered2 v0.00.50. I love the renders of Baal7734 but the gameplay is the worst ever, impossible to play (without cheats) like his others games. Thx to AssetStudio.v0.16.0 !
after i see all this picture i think is it time to me stop play now i don't know how to get dunce and go joy after i give her wet dream it change to nomal and i not unlock cafe and other shop yet .

PlayerEnjoyer

Oct 16, 2022
everyone know where save location ?
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\SuperPowered2
Pretty much your AppData folder, then LocalLow.
MC's stats are near the top/middle of the save file, and Maggie's is near the bottom.
You can edit the save files with notepad or visual studio.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
after i see all this picture i think is it time to me stop play now i don't know how to get dunce and go joy after i give her wet dream it change to nomal and i not unlock cafe and other shop yet .
The event to work at the coffee shop is somewhat bugged. Can’t figure out what’s causing it but you can still get the event. Don’t do anything with Maggie and sleep all day on the first day. The next day at morning she will tell you to get a job.

as for the dancing you need to get Maggie’s Impulse to 10 in order to get Maggie to her Impulsive State. you just have to have the right powers and give her Traits that will increase her Impulse.

Reactions: FinalZero

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
The event to work at the coffee shop is somewhat bugged. Can’t figure out what’s causing it but you can still get the event. Don’t do anything with Maggie and sleep all day on the first day. The next day at morning she will tell you to get a job.

as for the dancing you need to get Maggie’s Impulse to 10 in order to get Maggie to her Impulsive State. you just have to have the right powers and give her Traits that will increase her Impulse.
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for help me unlock coffe shop

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
this is my right full round save i has unlock all Sex both male and female round all the sex i saw in picture i unlock it all and it take me 3 to 4 day to know how to play this game but i want to say one world i very Hate the system of old Loser stop use that system. use the same system as superpowered 1 is easy to play and the end i thank Mikey_Boy101 that help how to open cafee shop after that i star learn slowly you need to play as woman no use dick yet do all sex one by one event at night after that star use dick and it star unlock new H. it hard play and learn.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
note list
1 Inspiration = smart or very dumb ( i not sure but i low her to 1 or 0 make her very dumb)
2 impilse = make to 9 or 10 it change to dunce low to 1 to 7 she ask nomal
3 Loyqlty = it you not use cheat it help low the dice to win but i use cheat anyway
4 Neurotieism = easy to anger low to 0 it height up it hard to active sex.
all note will update soon

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Yes but you need at least 40 Love for sex in the kitchen. you can also get Maggie to her Impulsive State which has more opportunities for sex but that requires more work to get her to that state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No gifs just pics

i have start the game over numerous times but i haven't seen that before. either you have an old computer or maybe you bought something which is causing the game to freeze up.
Thanks, I even tried by cheating & it unlocks nothing. I only have living room mom .
This is already a mess, i'll come back in 3 years when we'll have 2 more scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think that there are many reasons why we need to cheat currently. But as updates come I think the need to cheat to succeed at shit and succeed more often will be reduced more and more.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
note list
1 Inspiration = smart or very dumb ( i not sure but i low her to 1 or 0 make her very dumb)
2 impilse = make to 9 or 10 it change to dunce low to 1 to 7 she ask nomal
3 Loyqlty = it you not use cheat it help low the dice to win but i use cheat anyway
4 Neurotieism = easy to anger low to 0 it height up it hard to active sex.
all note will update soon

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes