Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Before playing this game, you must remember that the game is intended for a specific target audience that likes big grind and suffering. Also, you should remember that this is the fourth game from the author, he did not finish any of the previous games, and this one will not be finished either. Do not deceive your expectations.

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
I have been waiting for this day.. Finally :D also I miss old Stephanie, new one isn't as cute imo :c
She looks too much like Jay from Loser and a lot less like OG Stephanie. Can't wait to see how Terri, Denise and Chelsea look.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I see your point. I guess it's not a problem for me because I figured out which powers combinations to use to make most actions with Maggie a success. As for changing up the formual who knows. Maybe the new Trait System was part of the reason for the change since you need a Critical Success to activate most positive Traits.
For now the game is really easy, there is no big problem to manage Maggie if you choose the adequate powers and I'm surprised because I did wait far more grind to do that. The real limitation is the too small number of time (only 3 periods of time per day) and the high willpower loss due to the fact you don't have any location where you can avoid Maggie (I spend my time to masturbate).

I see your point concerning the critical success, but it should not concern the "normal" progression in the game, the dice rolls should be a "plus" allowing to possibly increase the power of a classic action, neither more, nor less, surely not to go back in the progress.

So, as usual with Baal, there are several big issues that completely ruin the game:
- the innovations in the gameplay are spoiled by a big cobblestone thrown into the pond, here the dices system
- he has never had, has not and will never have the slightest skill to make a correct interface as he does not take into account any opinion that will never change.

Finally, there are interesting innovations, the new system of traits is promising and the game deserves to be made by a powerful and constant developer with with a minimum of analytical capacity .

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Why do I get the feeling I'm going to spend more time watching Billy play with himself than I am looking at boobies?

I'll come back later. Hopefully when there's a bit more content and a bit less lag on the UI.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I loved the first one, and was heartbroken when it was decided that instead of finishing it the dev would end development and start this instead. My big concern with this: how likely will it be if I play this that I will have to start the entire game over again 8-10 times in the future because the dev changes stuff. Unity is not known for easy fixes to previously finished content, and the first game required multiple play throughs as additional options were added in.

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
lol, got a second success and the game crashed ... yeah this is going on the shelf for a long time. at least i used x-ray vision once and saw boobs, too bad the dialog box covered the lower half... :( so yeah, one of the previous comments is right.... this is a one-frame jerkoff simulator at the moment

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
Anybody able to get the impulsive scenes to trigger? I got Maggie's impulsiveness maxed out and zilch

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Anybody able to get the impulsive scenes to trigger? I got Maggie's impulsiveness maxed out and zilch
On the next day Maggie is supposed to be in her Impulsive State when she is at 10 Impulsiveness. Just curious how did you get her to 10 Impulsive?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I never liked first SuperPowered game really. I feel like it was a MAZE to play.
Hopefully this is better.

Oct 8, 2019
YOOO! As someone who loved the original but thought it could use some polish, I can't wait to see what is going on with this one.

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
Works now.
On the next day Maggie is supposed to be in her Impulsive State when she is at 10 Impulsiveness. Just curious how did you get her to 10 Impulsive?
You can do it by using Psychosism Rank 3, there's an option that raises impulse by 1 but it has a lot of downsides. I would just recommend using cheats tbh

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Lovely to see a linux version. Unfortunately, it only starts to a black screen and never recovers.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes