NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
That's the Ren'Py engine crashing because your save is incompatible.
It'd be like trying to load Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on an NES.
It's not going to work, EVER. No matter how many times you cause it crash.
Thank you for the info I will start over

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game. Still good. Still sexy.

I do wish we had some more romantic interactions. Ignoring the fact that I'm mind fucking these chicks into loving me, I'd like to at least wine and dine them after the fact. And they need to sleep over too. I'm a pussy for that sort of shit.

Also, Sis, Ellie, and Mary are the best girls. Oh, and Larson.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game. Still good. Still sexy.

I do wish we had some more romantic interactions. Ignoring the fact that I'm mind fucking these chicks into loving me, I'd like to at least wine and dine them after the fact. And they need to sleep over too. I'm a pussy for that sort of shit.

Also, Sis, Ellie, and Mary are the best girls. Oh, and Larson.
Which one's Ellie again?
Allie wins, hands down. Just can't beat a cute nerd with an anal fetish. And an ass that begs for usage.
Terri's cute... Until the whole pink hair thing goes on. Terri's scenes on the other hand. They're quite something.
I also like Sam and Sandra.

Chelsea's kind of a coin flip for me. Some days I can't get enough and other days I can't stand her.
I won't lie. Mary I didn't initially like but she did grow (on) me.

I agree with you on the "more romantic actions" side of things. That would be imo a welcome addition. A lot of effort that could be put to use in furthering the story, however.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Which one's Ellie again?
Allie wins, hands down. Just can't beat a cute nerd with an anal fetish. And an ass that begs for usage.
Terri's cute... Until the whole pink hair thing goes on. Terri's scenes on the other hand. They're quite something.
I also like Sam and Sandra.

Chelsea's kind of a coin flip for me. Some days I can't get enough and other days I can't stand her.
I won't lie. Mary I didn't initially like but she did grow (on) me.

I agree with you on the "more romantic actions" side of things. That would be imo a welcome addition. A lot of effort that could be put to use in furthering the story, however.
Oh my god, I've been calling my favorite girl Ellie this whole time? Who the hell names their kid Allie? No offense to the sexy Allie's out there, but still.

I like Terri well enough. But the pink hair thing does feel a step to far. At least, I think the hair style doesn't exactly work for her.

Sandra is also cool. I like the childhood friend thing she's got going on. Plus, she has a tattoo.

Sam isn't my first choice, but she's low key cool. I like her obsession line.

I think I'm the same when it comes to Chelsea. She's fun, but it feels like she's missing something. She feels a bit one note.

I definitely would take more story and development for the current batch of ladies over more ladies. SuLynn's alright, but I would trade her for those two things with the quickness.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The mission isn't marked as completed unless you pick Tamara which means it'll come around again adding a mere 5 weeks to the total duration. I almost always choose Freddy as a companion and got the Chemical Stores mission 3-4 times before a helpful soul worked out what was happening. Occasionally, I got an exception that if ignored kicked the story forward. I think the dev put in a secondary tracking mechanism that pukes when the same 'major' mission shows up multiple times.
Thanks for the tip with the bug, wasn't aware of that.

-What happens if you don't have Tamara in your club?
- I probably went for the second option (resistence)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before I did 'Stolen Chemicals' with Tamara and that's probably why the NCHDL story isn't progressing, right?

And also, team Stephanie.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the tip with the bug, wasn't aware of that.

-What happens if you don't have Tamara in your club?
- I probably went for the second option (resistence)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before I did 'Stolen Chemicals' with Tamara and that's probably why the NCHDL story isn't progressing, right?

And also, team Stephanie.

If you've got to that scene, it has progressed. Friday, lunch at school and choose "chat with friends" -- the generic one, not one of the social groups. You should get kicked onto the 'final' mission.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does Fitness do anything?

The tooltip says it affects physical damage, but after the combat change (in 0.38, IIRC), I think its only effect is to gate the Maintenance Worker job. Is there anything else it does?

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Just a suggestion, think a Size Manipulation power would be pretty cool - where you can both shrink and grow yourself (all of it and specifc parts of it) - lots of actual utility for a superhero and a pervert (shrinking small and spying, growing and helping catch a falling building, etc) - lot's of kink potential.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just a suggestion, think a Size Manipulation power would be pretty cool - where you can both shrink and grow yourself (all of it and specifc parts of it) - lots of actual utility for a superhero and a pervert (shrinking small and spying, growing and helping catch a falling building, etc) - lot's of kink potential.
Sounds like it could fit as a sub-branch of Polymorph.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Looking at the code, it does affect chance to hit slightly.

Chance to hit = 5 * player's (10 + maneuver bonus + fitness + buff_phyO (which so far as I can tell is never assigned a number other than zero for the player and the only modifier for enemies I can find is -2 if the player has apathy aura running)) - non-stunned opponent's (reflex + buff_phyD )

1d100 is rolled. If you roll <= chance to hit, you hit.

If you hit and the number rolled on the d100 <= fitness + buff_crit chance (a couple of enhanced senses powers grant +1/+2), you score a critical

So, each point of fitness nets a +5% chance to hit and a +1% chance of critical.

Reactions: Darkaura

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do you get the rank 1 school job from logistics division? I have "Grade 81", don't know what else I need to get it.

No matter how much I study it won't go above "Grade 81". I'm at week 4 or 5 now and most of the girls are willing to be romantic with me even though I haven't cleared the first task. Things are progressing weirdly.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you get the rank 1 school job from logistics division? I have "Grade 81", don't know what else I need to get it.

No matter how much I study it won't go above "Grade 81". I'm at week 4 or 5 now and most of the girls are willing to be romantic with me even though I haven't cleared the first task. Things are progressing weirdly.
I have no idea how you got the girls to be friendly so quickly. Are mods involved? Sandra is normally the only one that will give you the time of day without several weeks of work. The girls and grades aren't linked at all though.

Your grade total only updates weekly, on Friday morning. What date is it? Your grades aren't official until mailed home at the end of the month.

If your grades are 80+ on the Saturday at the end of a month, your mom gets a letter and you get a quick conversation with her which includes a "Great now I can get the principal to recommend..." (paraphrased). That following Monday when you go to school, your morning is replaced by going to the principal's office and receiving a small amount of Logistics influence.

Go home after that encounter (do not attend a class afterwards! Logistics is only open during school hours) and get your mom to drive you to the Logistics office -- her Favor needs to be 80+.

Check the first couple of weeks of my walkthrough -- link in my signature.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have no idea how you got the girls to be friendly so quickly. Are mods involved? Sandra is normally the only one that will give you the time of day without several weeks of work. The girls and grades aren't linked at all though.

Your grade total only updates weekly, on Friday morning. What date is it? Your grades aren't official until mailed home at the end of the month.

If your grades are 80+ on the Saturday at the end of a month, your mom gets a letter and you get a quick conversation with her which includes a "Great now I can get the principal to recommend..." (paraphrased). That following Monday when you go to school, your morning is replaced by going to the principal's office and receiving a small amount of Logistics influence.

Go home after that encounter (do not attend a class afterwards! Logistics is only open during school hours) and get your mom to drive you to the Logistics office -- her Favor needs to be 80+.

Check the first couple of weeks of my walkthrough -- link in my signature.
Yes, mods are involved. I've modded favor and charm so I could talk to them, sorry for not mentioning that. I didn't wanna break them completely by doing something crazy like raising corruption to 100, but I did speed up development.

It's just strange to me that the Grade has been at a standstill for weeks now despite both reading at home, and getting a tutor mon-fri.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, mods are involved. I've modded favor and charm so I could talk to them, sorry for not mentioning that. I didn't wanna break them completely by doing something crazy like raising corruption to 100, but I did speed up development.

It's just strange to me that the Grade has been at a standstill for weeks now despite both reading at home, and getting a tutor mon-fri.
That would be weird. Friday and weekend gains go towards the next week. If you haven't purchased more ranks of enhanced senses or other powers, you lose 6 grades a week so the first 2 tutoring sessions will cancel that loss. All others should be gain. You can go from the starting 70 to 100 in the first week if you work at it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Things suddenly moved along. I got the Janitor job.

How do you get + to enhanced physical or other bonuses? I can see that the level of jobs require level 6 to get the next level, but I can't imagine you need to train your natural physical or other stat at the initiative to get them... or at least if that's the case it would require 5k to 10k global influence.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Things suddenly moved along. I got the Janitor job.

How do you get + to enhanced physical or other bonuses? I can see that the level of jobs require level 6 to get the next level, but I can't imagine you need to train your natural physical or other stat at the initiative to get them... or at least if that's the case it would require 5k to 10k global influence.
Every rank of every power gives a bonus to talents (Fitness, etc.). Rank 3 in some powers gives bonus to attributes (Physical, etc.)

Jobs have threshold requirements of attribute + talent. So Maintenance Worker is Physical + Fitness >= 6 and Teaching Assistant is Mental + Reasoning >= 6, for example.

You can only get 5 ranks in either attributes or talents by training. More can be gained from power acquisition. In my current game, for example, Billy's concentration is 10 (5 trained + 5 from powers), his Mental is 4 (3 natural and a +1 bonus to Mental from powers). His Social is 10 (5 natural + 5 from powers) and his Persuasion is 10 (5 trained + 5 from powers).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes