Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 27 Mar, 2020
Download it here: SuperPowered [v0.39.01] [Night City Productions] + SFC Mod

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
its so helpful

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm having trouble unlocking Sandra's fetish.
I've run through all the small and large options but the option to go shopping is never available.
Not in the morning, not after lunch and not during class either.

I also didn't sell her to Derek even though she still calls him "Sweetie" when she comes to the NCHDL about her stolen phone.
It's the same with Kelly and Working Out.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm having trouble unlocking Sandra's fetish.
I've run through all the small and large options but the option to go shopping is never available.
Not in the morning, not after lunch and not during class either.

I also didn't sell her to Derek even though she still calls him "Sweetie" when she comes to the NCHDL about her stolen phone.
It's the same with Kelly and Working Out.
Skip class with her then take her shopping. Same with Kelly. Start by skipping class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
After doing the main quest (Initiative infiltration) I can no longer access the toilet corruption scenes at school. They just don't trigger at all anymore. Is this a bug? At the start of the quest when the two very masculine women (can't remember their names) came to school to talk with Larson about Pixie, I had an error message which I ignored and it continued just fine. Could it be connected?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
After doing the main quest (Initiative infiltration) I can no longer access the toilet corruption scenes at school. They just don't trigger at all anymore. Is this a bug? At the start of the quest when the two very masculine women (can't remember their names) came to school to talk with Larson about Pixie, I had an error message which I ignored and it continued just fine. Could it be connected?
Yeah, all the school vignettes get turned off during the Pixie storyline. I suspect it is a bug that they don't get turned back on.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just finished adding that to my walkthrough. Link is in my signature. Look for Spoiler: Completing the NCHDL storyline. It takes at least 6 months after the NCHDL club is formed.
Six months? Well, crap. I'm well into Year 2 now. I may have to start over.
That, and I picked Freddy for the Biochem mission before I knew that option is borked unless you pick Tamara.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Six months? Well, crap. I'm well into Year 2 now. I may have to start over.
That, and I picked Freddy for the Biochem mission before I knew that option is borked unless you pick Tamara.
The mission isn't marked as completed unless you pick Tamara which means it'll come around again adding a mere 5 weeks to the total duration. I almost always choose Freddy as a companion and got the Chemical Stores mission 3-4 times before a helpful soul worked out what was happening. Occasionally, I got an exception that if ignored kicked the story forward. I think the dev put in a secondary tracking mechanism that pukes when the same 'major' mission shows up multiple times.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So... Am I going to have to start over to complete the NCHDL questline?
I don't think so. The game has no set timeframe (yet). You should get Chemical Stores showing up again in the 5-week cycle. Just pick Tamara as sidekick next time. Once you clear all 3 5-week missions and go anouther 5 weeks, you should be approached by Karma and Terrorstrike. If Tuesday afternoon comes and you do get an exception, ignore it and see if you are approached by them.

Once they show up you are good to keep playing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't think so. The game has no set timeframe (yet). You should get Chemical Stores showing up again in the 5-week cycle. Just pick Tamara as sidekick next time. Once you clear all 3 5-week missions and go anouther 5 weeks, you should be approached by Karma and Terrorstrike. If Tuesday afternoon comes and you do get an exception, ignore it and see if you are approached by them.

Once they show up you are good to keep playing.
Thanks. It's just that I'm quite a bit into Year 2 at the moment, so I was concerned.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks. It's just that I'm quite a bit into Year 2 at the moment, so I was concerned.
Fyi, If you dont have a good or bad alignment the day you remember the flashback, you never get the options to really plz Pixie shutting off a good chunk of the end options(I think its 60+or 39-, I think both paths are the same either good or bad after that one scene, so if you wanna play it out different ways save your game with enough time to change alignment.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
So I guess there are not any more of Pixie's love scene every Tuesday? I keep holding back on the final NCHDL quest on Fridays hoping that I can still keep meeting Pixie on Tuesdays. It seems it doesn't trigger it anymore but instead triggers the videogame scene on Tuesdays. Always.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
So I guess there are not any more of Pixie's love scene every Tuesday? I keep holding back on the final NCHDL quest on Fridays hoping that I can still keep meeting Pixie on Tuesdays. It seems it doesn't trigger it anymore but instead triggers the videogame scene on Tuesdays. Always.
After you get her love to 20 or 25 it stops and you can only complete it on a Friday, lots of diff scenes with all those options. So save game on Friday morning and let em all play out. To max out Pixie scenes: pick the 'ill do it myself' option and IIRC if you save Pixie you get 2 or 3 more scenes on tuesdays with Pixie and girl you 'rescued' from the lab. I dont remember the other routes exactly , I do know if you dont save Pixie from the HQ you never see her again no matter the choice on Friday.

Reactions: bella7

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Old Saves From 0.33 work still or do I have to start over to avoid this load of ignore, rollback etc... glitch screen popping up?

For the record, tried playing this version but for some reason get a lot of the bug/glitch screen

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Old Saves From 0.33 work still or do I have to start over to avoid this load of ignore, rollback etc... glitch screen popping up?

For the record, tried playing this version but for some reason get a lot of the bug/glitch screen
That's the Ren'Py engine crashing because your save is incompatible.
It'd be like trying to load Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on an NES.
It's not going to work, EVER. No matter how many times you cause it crash.

Reactions: NinthOrdeal
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes