sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm assuming that you have to use mind control to get them to wear the sluttier clothes and you need the second level of relaxed uniform for them to wear them at school.
Inhibition controls what clothing a person chooses to wear. In addition to Mind Control, SymPathic Link (link to confidence) also lowers inhibition.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I'm trying to unlock Denise's fetish. I've run out of personal questions to ask (both small favour and large favour).
What's the next step? It's been days...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I'm trying to unlock Denise's fetish. I've run out of personal questions to ask (both small favour and large favour).
What's the next step? It's been days...
Kissing her hard. Check my walkthrough. There's a spoilered section near the bottom with steps.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Thanks for everyone's help. I got couple of questions. First is Mom & Steph. For some reason their Love caps at 20 and even though both have previously had sex with Billy they still act with disgust when a kiss is offered. Second is I got the Polymorph power but how do I USE it? I figured out Steph wants to have Billy as a trans. But I can't figure out how.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for everyone's help. I got couple of questions. First is Mom & Steph. For some reason their Love caps at 20 and even though both have previously had sex with Billy they still act with disgust when a kiss is offered. Second is I got the Polymorph power but how do I USE it? I figured out Steph wants to have Billy as a trans. But I can't figure out how.
If their love is capped, it is because they don't see Billy as a viable sexual partner. They need to either be insane or under the effect of Family Ties suppression.

I don't choose that Polymorphism option, but I think it grants additional Physical Interaction options (the sub menu where you can kiss, grope, etc.).

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Second is I got the Polymorph power but how do I USE it?
It depends which polymorph option you chose.
When you buy a level of polymorph, that night you choose your specific upgrade, out of six possible:
1. The option to temporarily transform into a girl can be used in sex scenes, and on interactions with Steph and Nikki.
2. That option can be upgraded to allow dickgirl transformation, which Steph likes.
3. An option to temporarily increase dick size. This can be used during sex scenes and combat sex.

The other three options give a boost to one of your three main stats. These also grant a combat ability, but are generally lame.

If you want to buy all six versions of polymorph instead of three, you'll need one of the mods.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
I think if you could put 3 points into the same talent in polymorphism you should be able to use and hold it anytime u want and hold it for as long as u want

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Is mindcontrol bugged in the lastest version or something? I mindcrafted a few women into drones and worker, but they ain't getting 100 control per day like the tooltip says they would.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is mindcontrol bugged in the lastest version or something? I mindcrafted a few women into drones and worker, but they ain't getting 100 control per day like the tooltip says they would.
Has the conversion completed? A victim tallies remaining Control every night. The transformation completes when 100 points are earned. Assuming the victim started with 100 control and 80 were spent on applying drone, the transformation completes in 5 days.

I can confirm Control seems to be working normally for drones and workers in 0.39.

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Has the conversion completed? A victim tallies remaining Control every night. The transformation completes when 100 points are earned. Assuming the victim started with 100 control and 80 were spent on applying drone, the transformation completes in 5 days.

I can confirm Control seems to be working normally for drones and workers in 0.39.
Wait, do you mean you have to maintain 100 control on a victim for 5 days for it to take effect or do you just have to wait 5 days for it to work, or is there any more extra requirement. Now you are talking about it, I think i might just not be fulfilling all the requirement for it to work I guess.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Wait, do you mean you have to maintain 100 control on a victim for 5 days for it to take effect or do you just have to wait 5 days for it to work, or is there any more extra requirement. Now you are talking about it, I think i might just not be fulfilling all the requirement for it to work I guess.
No, the target has to build a tally of 100, each night adding the current control to the tally.

For example,

A target has a Control total of 99 when Drone is applied. Drone is an advanced reprogramming. All advanced mindcrafts consume 80 control upon application. The target now has 19 Control remaining.

Night 1: tally becomes 19.
Night 2: tally becomes 38.
Day 3: Target is subjected to the Command: Give me Money that consumes 10 Control. Remaining Control is now 9.
Night 3: tally becomes 47.
Night 4: tally becomes 56.
Night 5: tally becomes 65.
Night 6: tally becomes 74.
Night 7: tally becomes 83.
Night 8: tally becomes 92.
Night 9: tally becomes 101.
Day 10: Since the tally is at least 100, the drone effect is now active.

If the Command: Give Me Money wasn't issued, the drone effect would have completed in 6 nights instead of 9.

Reactions: T.Geiger and BeeGee

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
No, the target has to build a tally of 100, each night adding the current control to the tally.

For example,

A target has a Control total of 99 when Drone is applied. Drone is an advanced reprogramming. All advanced mindcrafts consume 80 control upon application. The target now has 19 Control remaining.

Night 1: tally becomes 19.
Night 2: tally becomes 38.
Day 3: Target is subjected to the Command: Give me Money that consumes 10 Control. Remaining Control is now 9.
Night 3: tally becomes 47.
Night 4: tally becomes 56.
Night 5: tally becomes 65.
Night 6: tally becomes 74.
Night 7: tally becomes 83.
Night 8: tally becomes 92.
Night 9: tally becomes 101.
Day 10: Since the tally is at least 100, the drone effect is now active.

If the Command: Give Me Money wasn't issued, the drone effect would have completed in 6 nights instead of 9.
Can I help it go faster buy increasing control myself? because from what i'm seeing, control isn't going up by itself for some reason on the victims i reprogramed.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes