PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have questions on the effects of the various mindcrafting abilities. Most of the Suppression options are self explanitory, but does suppression Familial Ties allow you to pursue a relationship with your family? Second, what do all the recalibration personalities do? Third, what do all the options under reprogram do? Does making someone a drone interfere with pursuing relationships with them?

The one walkthrough I saw says to make everyone into Drones because they make you more money, but if that stops you from doing some sexual stuff with the girls, than I don't find any reason to do that.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
I have questions on the effects of the various mindcrafting abilities. Most of the Suppression options are self explanitory, but does suppression Familial Ties allow you to pursue a relationship with your family? Second, what do all the recalibration personalities do? Third, what do all the options under reprogram do? Does making someone a drone interfere with pursuing relationships with them?

The one walkthrough I saw says to make everyone into Drones because they make you more money, but if that stops you from doing some sexual stuff with the girls, than I don't find any reason to do that.
Suppress fam ties = incest content? Yes
Recalibration: changes their likes/dislikes, preferred social interactions, stat training etc. Limited usefulness, imo.
Drone -> Worker -> Sexbot chain has no impact on interactions with the MC.
Personal assistant/chauffer chain has some situational sex stuff with MC (and is a good choice for Mom and/or principal since they're easily available for rides/ training)

Reactions: T.Geiger

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Family Ties allows the subject to form a romantic/sexual interest in Billy. Billy still needs to form a romantic/sexual interest in them by acquiring the flaw(s) necessary to find them attractive The mom is automatic. The sister requires SymPathic Link in addition to Mind Control.

Personality recalibrations change what talents the subject can train Billy in for personal training, what conversation gambits work, and what other interactions are acceptable/preferred (like discussing philosophy, current events, or what have you). There are a couple of minor points: recalibrations can affect unlocking a fetish because each personality has its own unacceptable interactions. If a fetish requires going for coffee then changing the personality to refuse to go for coffee means you can't unlock her fetish, for example. A small number of mindcraft effects (I'd list them, but haven't really worked out which ones) can interfere with Billy's ability to use the principal's professional favors. I suspect most/all are recalibrations.

Reprogramming effects are pretty siloed. They have an effect only on the aspect described. So turning someone into a drone/worker has no effect on building a non-Mind Control relationship.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
A small number of mindcraft effects (I'd list them, but haven't really worked out which ones) can interfere with Billy's ability to use the principal's professional favors.
The only thing I see specific to professional favors in the code is making the character a non-professional (suppress professionalism).

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The only thing I see specific to professional favors in the code is making the character a non-professional (suppress professionalism).
That's what I thought from the descriptions. I was helping someone earlier try to get NCHDL set up without Tamara and had a hard time getting the principal to offer professional favors. I stepped them through favor threshold, charm cost, and still they couldn't see it until they cancelled all the mindcraft effects on her. By that time, the other poster was done and I didn't get a full accounting of the effects.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What is the purpose have unlocking the relaxed dress code twice? Is it a glitch that it is still there after unlocking it?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Family Ties allows the subject to form a romantic/sexual interest in Billy. Billy still needs to form a romantic/sexual interest in them by acquiring the flaw(s) necessary to find them attractive The mom is automatic. The sister requires SymPathic Link in addition to Mind Control.

Personality recalibrations change what talents the subject can train Billy in for personal training, what conversation gambits work, and what other interactions are acceptable/preferred (like discussing philosophy, current events, or what have you). There are a couple of minor points: recalibrations can affect unlocking a fetish because each personality has its own unacceptable interactions. If a fetish requires going for coffee then changing the personality to refuse to go for coffee means you can't unlock her fetish, for example. A small number of mindcraft effects (I'd list them, but haven't really worked out which ones) can interfere with Billy's ability to use the principal's professional favors. I suspect most/all are recalibrations.

Reprogramming effects are pretty siloed. They have an effect only on the aspect described. So turning someone into a drone/worker has no effect on building a non-Mind Control relationship.
How do you get the person to go back to normal so you can interact with them? Do I have to use up all control or something?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you get the person to go back to normal so you can interact with them? Do I have to use up all control or something?
People are 'weird' (milky eyes, limited possible interactions) when their Willpower is low compared to their Control. Let the Willpower heal and they are normal.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you. Is there a list of the girl's likes and dislikes? Or maybe a Mod compatible with Radioactive?
Likes and dislikes are controlled by personality type. The wiki has a list.
Steph is an Activist, like Terri.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
to much mod so confused.

I'll try download this game.

It's okey if u play without mod/cheat?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
A bug I found is if you speak to Larson for help with your grades and the boost she give's pushes you over 100, you don't get a report card or school influence at the end of the month.

i only saw it once, and haven't tested it properly, but i spoke to her, got my grades to 104 two days before end of the month and didn't get any rep.
Bloodlines is on my shortlist of best games ever. First playthrough I went Ventrue and struggled with the combat, second playthrough, I went Brujah and struggled with the not combat, third playthrough, I went Malkavian and struggled with the dialogue, and then I did Nosferatu and struggled with the map....I loved it so ^_^

thanks Naxos, I'll make sure to add a cap to that Favor.
i play version 0.38.00 and the bug is still there
i raised my grades on friday to 101 and next day mom says report card came in but no school influece reward

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes