Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
hi, I hope someone might be able to help me, I've reached the later stages of the game, but im curious, no mater how low a girl's inhibition get, she will only wear the slutty outfit, is there no option to make the girls walk naked? I know you can make your mom and sister do it,but is it only them? or am I missing some element? or is it just not implemented jet? I was so sure eventually I would get some way to get a new rule to make the girls go around naked naturally.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The school maintains some basic standards of decency both wrt clothing and physical interactions. Billy can loosen the restrictions but not eliminate them.

Wesker24

Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone. So I've been playing this one on and off and was wondering if anyone had a guide for the girls? What am I supposed to do, when I'm supposed to do it, etc. Everything I read on the wiki is a bit confusing on the details of how to get them.

I would also like to know how to get the Jealousy scenes. Not just a list of them, but to get each scene in the order they come. I've gotten three so far (the kitchen one, the watching TV with mom and sister kisses Billy, and one in the shower where mom walks in, grabs Billy's dick and Sister walks in and yells at mom. That last one I haven't been able to replicate. The other two I replicate with ease) and don't know how else to continue.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone. So I've been playing this one on and off and was wondering if anyone had a guide for the girls? What am I supposed to do, when I'm supposed to do it, etc. Everything I read on the wiki is a bit confusing on the details of how to get them.

I would also like to know how to get the Jealousy scenes. Not just a list of them, but to get each scene in the order they come. I've gotten three so far (the kitchen one, the watching TV with mom and sister kisses Billy, and one in the shower where mom walks in, grabs Billy's dick and Sister walks in and yells at mom. That last one I haven't been able to replicate. The other two I replicate with ease) and don't know how else to continue.
It's more of a sandbox game, you're not supposed to do anything. In fact you could go to school and get good grades and don't even flirt with any girl. But where is the fun in that. You can't loose (until you don't masturbate in public multiple times without resetting your demerit points) so just try anything you want and you'll learn the basics of the game.
Speak with the girls about the topics they like and new opportunities will unlock.
A good super power for the beginning is flight.

Jealousy scenes will only trigger when you made your family mentally ill or used Mindbreak on them. Can't say for sure what triggers them, but the shower scenes are random so you may have to reload. (Don't use roll back function with this game, it can break stuff.)
Tuesday evening, Wednesday night, Friday night, Sunday night can have Jealousy events in the living room. (All but Wednesday have a random chance.)
Steph can visit after you come home from school (random) and Mom can visit at weekend mornings. Sometimes certain mental states can block events. To see most of it Mom and Sis should have Nymphomania. But it has ... side effects.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It's more of a sandbox game, you're not supposed to do anything. In fact you could go to school and get good grades and don't even flirt with any girl. But where is the fun in that. You can't loose (until you don't masturbate in public multiple times without resetting your demerit points) so just try anything you want and you'll learn the basics of the game.
Speak with the girls about the topics they like and new opportunities will unlock.
A good super power for the beginning is flight.

Jealousy scenes will only trigger when you made your family mentally ill or used Mindbreak on them. Can't say for sure what triggers them, but the shower scenes are random so you may have to reload. (Don't use roll back function with this game, it can break stuff.)
Tuesday evening, Wednesday night, Friday night, Sunday night can have Jealousy events in the living room. (All but Wednesday have a random chance.)
Steph can visit after you come home from school (random) and Mom can visit at weekend mornings. Sometimes certain mental states can block events. To see most of it Mom and Sis should have Nymphomania. But it has ... side effects.
Jealousy can trigger whenever both women want Billy sexually. No insanity required.

Wesker24

Apr 13, 2020
Search this thread for "movie time". :whistle:

Yes, but with Nymphomania you get additional content. (Not much, but still.)
I guess I'll experiment a bit. How do you activate the nymphomania besides the console commands? (Have already done those. Want to see how to do it in game.)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You need 'psychoism' power for that. Insanity aura has a chance to give Obsessive/Nymphomaniac/Volatile state. If you applied 'psychotic break' on them the chances are higher. To get a permanent illness you need much luck.
I'm using radioactive mod, it's a lot easier with this one.

Wesker24

Apr 13, 2020
You need 'psychoism' power for that. Insanity aura has a chance to give Obsessive/Nymphomaniac/Volatile state. If you applied 'psychotic break' on them the chances are higher. To get a permanent illness you need much luck.
I'm using radioactive mod, it's a lot easier with this one.

Sounds way too random for my liking. Guess I'll stick to cheating. Thanks for the help.

Hue72348

Jul 1, 2018
What mod do you guys recommend for a first time play-through? Radioactive or Better Experience?
Since I haven't played the game it's hard to understand the key differences between those 2. They seem like they mostly do the same but I might be wrong.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What mod do you guys recommend for a first time play-through? Radioactive or Better Experience?
Since I haven't played the game it's hard to understand the key differences between those 2. They seem like they mostly do the same but I might be wrong.
For a first time, play the unmodded, grindfest version. Then you really start to develop a deeper appreciation of the mods.
Whenever I run a mod on this game, it's usually Radioactive I go for.

LadyCeleste

Jun 10, 2018
How do progress Kelly's fetish? I've asked her the questions and done the first workout scene where she gets blindfolded and someone comes in, but the next time I try it, it asks me if I want to try the same scene again. I've done this a few times now and it doesn't seem to be advancing.

EDIT: Wait, figured it out. I had to purge the mental reprogramming I had on her. I had personal assistant and 'only has desire for Billy' programming on her that were preventing it from advancing.

Last edited:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
How long will mindcrafts succeed? I have waited for quite a time!
If you're asking what I think you're asking, Mindcrafting takes time based on how much Control you have.
When you mindcraft, you lose most of your control, so you need to raise it up again for it to take effect quickly.

Control per day = % complete.
20 control = 20% per day = 5 days to finish
50 control = 50% per day = 2 days
0 control = never

Reactions: T.Geiger

WatchSix

Nov 1, 2017
Noob question: Is there a prerequisite to trigger the new extended storyline(''20% of the entire NCHDL'')? I've been doing those NCHDL meeting missions, but it doesn't seem like I'm progressing any further.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Noob question: Is there a prerequisite to trigger the new extended storyline(''20% of the entire NCHDL'')? I've been doing those NCHDL meeting missions, but it doesn't seem like I'm progressing any further.
Note that this process takes about 6 months end-to-end.

Step 1: Get the NCHDL up and running.
Step 2: Attend its meeting every Tuesday afternoon and run missions when offered.
There are two different sets of missions: "quick missions" that are offered more frequently and may repeat and "longer" missions that are offered about every 5 weeks and shouldn't repeat. You need to complete the 3 "longer" missions. The missions are Stolen Chemicals (this one is bugged -- choose Tamara as your partner or it won't count), Stolen Exam, and Locker room investigations. The order presented is random.
Step 3: 5 weeks after completing the last of the "longer missions", you should run into Karma and Terrorstrike on the way to the club meeting.
Step 4: Run through several weeks of further game play. The next set of Tuesday aftenoon events are entirely scripted. Eventually, something will happen that gives you opportunities to make choices. When you have choices, do not choose to do 'nothing' when confronting the guard with a gun. That loop is bugged and locks you into a static event every Tuesday afternoon without any obvious way to advance. If you do get stuck in the repeating Tuesday event, you can break out Friday at lunch by choosing the generic 'friends' option -- there's no indication in-game that this does something different this time, but it should. But that also becomes available every Friday if you want to run through that event again even though it should be a one-off.

If there is more past that Friday event, I don't know about it. I fell face-first into both the bugs and took a long time to seek help past them.

Last edited:
Reactions: WatchSix

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know the console command to increase Derek's favour?
I focused on Tamara too much while convincing her to join and now I can't select Derek for the missions.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes