fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
I don't use any mods. Quitting and reloading doesn't help. All the women have maxed (90+) Favor/Love/Lust -- it's pretty much end game for me. I'm starting a new game to see if it repeats.
Want a save right at the start? i have one saved right when terrorstrike and karma are walking down the hallway.

Reactions: sillyrobot

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Anyone else getting an exception when heading to a NCHDL meeting? I'm getting "list.remove(x): x not in list"

File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2574, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
Baal added this code in 0.39.01, and I am not sure it does what he seems to want it to. It looks like the game is trying to make things easier to resolve for completion of the medium plots. But I think if you have some combination of the plots complete (but not all) that it will error out on further medium plots.

At the console, try resetting the plot bus value: medium_schoolplot = ["plot2", "plot5", "plot7"]

Make sure you have a backup save. I think this is relatively safe, because those are the only three possible values for the array and the code you are running afoul of removes each item upon completion.

However, as I alluded to above, you may have to reset this value more than once if you still have medium plots to complete.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Baal added this code in 0.39.01, and I am not sure it does what he seems to want it to. It looks like the game is trying to make things easier to resolve for completion of the medium plots. But I think if you have some combination of the plots complete (but not all) that it will error out on further medium plots.

At the console, try resetting the plot bus value: medium_schoolplot = ["plot2", "plot5", "plot7"]

Make sure you have a backup save. I think this is relatively safe, because those are the only three possible values for the array and the code you are running afoul of removes each item upon completion.

However, as I alluded to above, you may have to reset this value more than once if you still have medium plots to complete.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks! I'll give it a shot!

Nope. Apparently x is equal to 3 so it is probably trying to remove past the last item in the list (zero index based) which is why changing the list didn't help. Interestingly, if I ignore the error, the scenario advances.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Apparently x is equal to 3 so it is probably trying to remove past the last item in the list (zero index based) which is why changing the list didn't help
Odd. Can you attach a copy of your save? I would like to investigate.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Nope. Apparently x is equal to 3 so it is probably trying to remove past the last item in the list (zero index based) which is why changing the list didn't help. Interestingly, if I ignore the error, the scenario advances.
Hmm, glancing at python documentation, I see my WAG was wrong (no real surprise; I don't do python much at all). I guess X is getting overridden somewhere in the code? I don't know enough about the console to figure out how to see the contents (if any) in list.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I don't know enough about the console to figure out how to see the contents (if any) in list.
Just typing the variable name medium_schoolplot should show you what is in it.

Your save does not load in the official distribution, so I am waiting on the modified thread copies to download. It is going to be awhile.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Here you go. Just finish talking with Tamara and you are taken to the club meeting. Either you'll get Stolen chemicals or the exception.
I managed to get your save to load up in the modified thread version. You have plots 2 and 7 complete, but not 5 (which is the stolen chemicals). If I type in the reset I gave you earlier, it loads up plot5 every time. If I do not, and its the first time I have loaded the save since starting the program, it loads plot5 (which suggests the plot values are not being saved into memory properly). If I have already loaded the save, it will hit the two exceptions every time, and then progress to plot8 (which should not happen before the others are complete).

I should clarify that you need to reset the plot value before you hit the exceptions. Once you hit them, it is too late. As previously mentioned, you will likely need to reset them more than once (after each medium plot). Or if you don't want to type the reset in, just save before the meeting and restart the program, which accomplishes the same thing.

• Thinking Face

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I managed to get your save to load up in the modified thread version. You have plots 2 and 7 complete, but not 5 (which is the stolen chemicals). If I type in the reset I gave you earlier, it loads up plot5 every time. If I do not, and its the first time I have loaded the save since starting the program, it loads plot5 (which suggests the plot values are not being saved into memory properly). If I have already loaded the save, it will hit the two exceptions every time, and then progress to plot8 (which should not happen before the others are complete).

I should clarify that you need to reset the plot value before you hit the exceptions. Once you hit them, it is too late. As previously mentioned, you will likely need to reset them more than once (after each medium plot). Or if you don't want to type the reset in, just save before the meeting and restart the program, which accomplishes the same thing.
Even without the reset, I'm getting Stolen Chemicals much of the time.

Which is really weird because Stolen Chemicals was the 1st and 2nd medium plots I did. It also came up later at least once though my notes suggest twice before the current day. If there is one plot I am done with it is Stolen Chemicals. I was assuming Stolen Chemicals was a 'filler' plot and the three medium plots I needed to hit were Stolen Exam, Car Thief, and Changeroom pictures. Getting Car Thief took until the last medium mission so I was hopeful I'd be able to move forward after 6 months.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
I have a few issues

The pixie mission runs every Friday at lunch in school and nothing I pick matters after I pick a later option during the mission as all endings just play out.

I also can't get the cheerleader or rebel missions to start and even after unlocking unisex restrooms and having all girls on 100 corruption there are no restroom scenes.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
If there is one plot I am done with it is Stolen Chemicals.
Looks like plot5 only gets marked as complete if you pick Tamara. I am guessing this is a bug since there's no guarantee Tamara will join the club.

Try plot5.completed = True

The pixie mission runs every Friday at lunch in school and nothing I pick matters after I pick a later option during the mission as all endings just play out.
You might try setting story1.NCHDL_canceled = True at the console. This seems to mark plot8 as complete. This should get set whenever you get to the end of plot8, no matter what you pick. If it is not working for some reason, then every ending and outcome you have previously picked will play out because the code expects only one set of choices to be made and never undoes them.

I also can't get the cheerleader or rebel missions to start and even after unlocking unisex restrooms and having all girls on 100 corruption there are no restroom scenes.
All plot missions block out other preclass activities. Once plot8 starts, it never turns them back on. Try story1.plotline_active = False , but they will get blocked out again if plot8 keeps starting up.

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 27 Mar, 2020
Download it here: SuperPowered [v0.39.01] [Night City Productions] + SFC Mod

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Use mod bug action ...

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
There's some pretty horrendous CPU usage spiking on cursor movement on the game start screen. I'm pretty sure it's not my computer specs, 8700K with a 1080Ti, and I've played other renpy games here with no problem.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
There's some pretty horrendous CPU usage spiking on cursor movement on the game start screen. I'm pretty sure it's not my computer specs, 8700K with a 1080Ti, and I've played other renpy games here with no problem.
Does that happen even without mods? I thought it was liked to those.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes