ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
To unlock the most content, select the sister and big dick perks. (And also the three remaining right-most picks in the Polymorph selection when purchasing that power later on.)
Thanks for the info.
Tbh though, I think I'm happy to pass on any content with that weird monster dick (if it's still the same as I remember it to be, which I'm guessing it is). Unless we're going full toon or everyone has exaggerated proportions I'm not interested. I'm actually pretty happy that it's optional. Having an entire forearm and fist as a dick just seems really impractical to me and I just find it breaks any immersion I have when playing these kind of games. I'm probably going to miss out on some humour (I'd hope so because I remember it as being comically large) but I guess that's my loss.

Maybe I'll start another run tomorrow with well hung to double check. My memory ain't what it was.

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly, I don't really see a reason why the sister would be a selectable perk at all, she feels incredibly fleshed out, more so than most other characters (and if Danni ever gets implemented, even more so). There's pretty much no reason why you would not pick up the sister perk and it feels like the option to skip her hurts the game more than it stands out.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Baal is looking into changing that perk up. Most do take it and that is starting to look like it is not a choice so much as a wasted perk. He may wait till Working Mom is done first before he sets on that though.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Steph is the main reason I play this game. Strangely enough I didn't like her looks at first. If only she had a more common fetish ...

Reactions: Rawon

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I keep reading about Pixie - how do you unlock her?
Get the club and running and start getting missions assigned on Tuesdays. There's a set of 3 more involved missions that you get a shot at about once a month. Complete all three. The next time a longer mission would show up, you start along the Pixie story.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've completed the cheerleader and rebel missions. Are those two of the three?
Those are side missions that have their own reward.

The longer missions are missions you have to spend time during the week as opposed to fixing them that afternoon. car thief, stolen exam, and (maybe?) creeps taking pictures of the girls' locker.

Last edited:

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Could those caught up with the game update the wiki? It's missing a lot of the stuff that's come out over time, like basically all of the jealousy events.
I second this request.

This is the type of game that I could REALLY like. There is A LOT to do, many quests, many different types of rewards. With so much in it already, and me just now getting started, I would like a way to sort of read up on what to do and plan my play. (without having to read 600+ pages of forum notes

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
I'm also having difficulty unlocking the jealousy scenes. When I try to clean with Mom and Sis present, I just mind control Mom into doing it for me.

Samm

Aug 17, 2017
im not seeing a difference in Good or Bad billy it just seems like your just farming favor/love on both sides of the spectrum.
i must be playing bad billy wrong can someone give me a quick guide/tldr on how im supposed to make use of fear/anger cause im bad at playing games evil and im just not seeing the interest in playing evil.
i have to be missing something

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone else getting an exception when heading to a NCHDL meeting? I'm getting "list.remove(x): x not in list"

Context: I must be getting close to the Pixie storyline. I've dealt with the Car Thief, Changeroom pervs, Stolen Exam, and 4 iterations of the Stolen Chemicals. It is a new game started under 0.39.01.

I have a save game just before the error. Going to the meeting, I get one of two results. Either I get the exception or I get yet another start of the Stolen Chemicals.

Here's the detail should it matter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone else getting an exception when heading to a NCHDL meeting? I'm getting "list.remove(x): x not in list"

Context: I must be getting close to the Pixie storyline. I've dealt with the Car Thief, Changeroom pervs, Stolen Exam, and 4 iterations of the Stolen Chemicals. It is a new game started under 0.39.01.

I have a save game just before the error. Going to the meeting, I get one of two results. Either I get the exception or I get yet another start of the Stolen Chemicals.

It was the same for me, i'm using SFC only fwiw. I got it to fire without error by quitting and reloading and having the cheat to pick mission disabled. My save was from that morning and I did use my time to beef up Larsons love/lust, no idea if that had anything to do with it though.

On second thought, i may have taken the stolen chemicals -> tamara route and it fired the next time, I'm not sure it happened more than once.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It was the same for me, i'm using SFC only fwiw. I got it to fire without error by quitting and reloading and having the cheat to pick mission disabled. My save was from that morning and I did use my time to beef up Larsons love/lust, no idea if that had anything to do with it though.

On second thought, i may have taken the stolen chemicals -> tamara route and it fired the next time, I'm not sure it happened more than once.
I don't use any mods. Quitting and reloading doesn't help. All the women have maxed (90+) Favor/Love/Lust -- it's pretty much end game for me. I'm starting a new game to see if it repeats.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes