Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Criticizing the game is one thing but calling the dev lazy makes you look stupid. Make a better game and show it here, maybe then you have a point.
Calling the dev lazy doesn't make me look stupid my friend. People don't like my criticism fine. Do I know how to make games no. But I can appreciate or dislike Art without being an Artist. And just so we're clear I was referring to the tutorial not the game itself when I said the dev was being lazy. The game has a very complex mechanics to it ( over complicated if you ask me), compared to a lot of games I played, so it's obvious that the Dev has put a lot of work into it, but the tutorial falls way short.

Admittedly I was frustrated with the game when I wrote the review, so I could have phrased it better, but at the same time that is the raw feelings I have for the game itself.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Tutorials are normally based off an end product the game is in flux so if Baal changes how a system works he needs to redo the Tutorial. So what he does if add a place holder with some but not all or even really useful things in it. Many of the tool tip on powers show what they do in broad terms so if he changes those powers he knows he can not change them to work to do something else. Like Mind Control can never effect emotion or Sympathic link make someone do something. When things are set in steel then he may go back and do a true tutorial. If you ever played a true alpha of a game then you will see that they also skip tutorials. This is a game in development it is not a finished product.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
Tutorials are normally based off an end product the game is in flux so if Baal changes how a system works he needs to redo the Tutorial.
"end product" LOL
let's calculate:
To completely make 1 character (with all the fetishes and extra scenes) the author takes average of 3 updates.
1 update comes out every 5 weeks.
Updates are interrupted for 1 month for the author’s new game from time to time
Now, after almost 4 years of developing, the author didn’t even finish the God damned school completely and writes for her some kind of “plot”
The author only needs to do almost all the other locations in the game, except for school, though there will be fewer characters
Based on this, I predict the completion of the game MINIMUM 6 years. Maybe 8 years. From now on, yes.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
SP is little more packed with content then most Ren'py games it also is pushing what that engine can do. Baal is a solo dev he may have bit off more then he could handle with the scope of SP. However the fact there is so much content is a good sign that even if it took as long as you said other devs would have gone with SP1 school SP2 training and finally SP3 Showdown Which would also Take 6 years and have issues with how to carryover the girls from each part. Baal wants all the girls to stay in the game with Billy able to choose who he wants.

My biggest issue is the RNG (if people did not already know) but i have talked about ways to cut some down. There does need to be some for replay but even Baal said there is too much.

You complained there is one update even 5 weeks there are games on here that get 1 update every 5 months.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I love this game, but whoever made this combat system needs a sharp stick with many splinters - YOU CAN'T WIN!!! I'm late game ish (5 powers and almost 6), and i'm not sure whether or not i'm just stupid but i can never beat the enemies - they always just heal right when they get 10-20 hp left and i'm never able to do enough dmg to stop this! I'm legit in the same fight for the past hour now, no matter what combos or effects or abilities i use - fuking immortals. Anybody got any advice on how to win these fights against fuking demigods?

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I love this game, but whoever made this combat system needs a sharp stick with many splinters - YOU CAN'T WIN!!! I'm late game ish (5 powers and almost 6), and i'm not sure whether or not i'm just stupid but i can never beat the enemies - they always just heal right when they get 10-20 hp left and i'm never able to do enough dmg to stop this! I'm legit in the same fight for the past hour now, no matter what combos or effects or abilities i use - fuking immortals. Anybody got any advice on how to win these fights against fuking demigods?
nevermind - fear is OP and i wanna die rn

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
First of all, I love this game. It's one of those things that I just end up coming back to every few months even if every run usually turns out pretty much the same way.

Anyways, since I have not been able to find any information on this topic I'm guessing that there isn't a discord server available for this game or for baals projects in general, please do correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
There is a Discord not sure if Patreon only to get in but i am on it right now and Baal talks to everyone there almost daily

wkjohnson2

Nov 29, 2018
i got this error when trying to go home from school.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can't get past this no matter which actions i take before leaving school.

edit: i'm using the radioactive mod

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Be Natural Physical 2. Buy Amor of Terra to rank 3.

That combination should produce ~9 points of damage per punch. Their armor may block 1.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What all do you have to do to trigger NCHDL final plot start? I just keep getting the 4 small ones and the medium ones i have gotten missing chemicals 2x in a row with no other choices.
Missing chemicals were the first two medium quests I received as well.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Haven't tried this game for a long long time, I don't remember it pointing out that the sister was only partially implemented during perk selection in character creation before. Is it still worth choosing her as a perk? I have anyway, so maybe I'll find out. "Partial Implementation" feels a bit like a deterrent when faced with a choice like this though.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Haven't tried this game for a long long time, I don't remember it pointing out that the sister was only partially implemented during perk selection in character creation before. Is it still worth choosing her as a perk? I have anyway, so maybe I'll find out. "Partial Implementation" feels a bit like a deterrent when faced with a choice like this though.
The sister is currently a must-have perk. The extra willpower / energy / money is stupendously valuable.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Partial Implementation
The only thing at this point about the sister that is partially implemented is Baal's plans to still include her in the story if she is not selected as a perk. She is as fully developed as any other character, and has been for some time.

It should be pointed out that the skill perks are of questionable benefit anyway. They are not bonus points, they are free levels. And the cheapest levels at that. With everything fully trained, each Billy will have the same stats, regardless of skill perks.

To unlock the most content, select the sister and big dick perks. (And also the three remaining right-most picks in the Polymorph selection when purchasing that power later on.)

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Will there be a chance to get revenge on pixie?

Did you just see the first flashback where you could remember? If you are there, eat lunch at school on Fridays after that and you can wait(thats the pixie love route) or you can pick one of 3 other things and get her back after they fire. So many different paths on the final mission. I know for sure there are High character choices and low character choices and neutral choices to boot and thats just on your first set of choices. What leads where I dont know I'm doing the High character choices then wait route atm

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The only thing at this point about the sister that is partially implemented is Baal's plans to still include her in the story if she is not selected as a perk. She is as fully developed as any other character, and has been for some time.

It should be pointed out that the skill perks are of questionable benefit anyway. They are not bonus points, they are free levels. And the cheapest levels at that. With everything fully trained, each Billy will have the same stats, regardless of skill perks.

To unlock the most content, select the sister and big dick perks. (And also the three remaining right-most picks in the Polymorph selection when purchasing that power later on.)
Baal has suggested he would like to adjust the skill perks to have some exclusive benefits. Until that happens, I completely agree with you. I suggest taking both the non-skill perks and then Concentration boost to bootstrap personal training.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes