Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
If anyone could advice how to unlock favour from Larsson to get Crissy to join the club. Derek already has joined, Tamara turned cold and meeting Freddie on mondays is only repeating itself at the moment. So what is required to unlock the option to ask favour to let Crissy join?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
If anyone could advice how to unlock favour from Larsson to get Crissy to join the club. Derek already has joined, Tamara turned cold and meeting Freddie on mondays is only repeating itself at the moment. So what is required to unlock the option to ask favour to let Crissy join?
Typically, it should be an option found under Professional Favor item of the Large Favor interaction. You need 3 Charm and 100 Favor to access the option. I never tried adjusting Larson's personality or suppressing her Professionalism to see if that affects the availabilty.

Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
Typically, it should be an option found under Professional Favor item of the Large Favor interaction. You need 3 Charm and 100 Favor to access the option. I never tried adjusting Larson's personality or suppressing her Professionalism to see if that affects the availabilty.
Thanks for advices. Looks like the answer was to purge Larsson's suppression.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Okay, i Think she is obsessed, but how to trigger the event?
I tend not to do much with insanity so take my advice with a truckload of salt.
I believe a bunch of the obsessive scenes can randomly trigger when Billy spends the night alone and goes to bed normally. I.e. go upstairs and click on the bed without inviting anyone over

Now, all night events are mutually exclusive so the worst nights are Wed and Sun. I don't know if Maggie coming home or the obsessive event is higher priority.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 27 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rondo

Jul 27, 2017
The event in question specifically requires you to have finished Larson's obsessive series normally, with Maggie having fetish unlocked. After that, Larson gets a new scene that is the one you are looking for. (She will need to be obsessive for you to have a chance of seeing when you go to sleep)

DeeNS

May 1, 2017
@ Baal7734

Hello!
The working mom perk, when will she be in the game? What will it contain?

Sry, english not my native lang.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 02 Mar, 2020
Download it here: SuperPowered [v0.38.00] [Night City Productions]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Is that base game or with cheats?

Edfapion

Mar 29, 2019
Sfc(or svc can't remember what it's called. ) mod, and the get lucky mod. Sometimes Android versions are ported with those mods.
I downloaded the "SFC" mod but i need to press (,) button to use it ( i can't on android)
And i downloaded the android version above which doesn't has get luckey neither cheat menu

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes