Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I downloaded the "SFC" mod but i need to press (,) button to use it ( i can't on android)
And i downloaded the android version above which doesn't has get luckey neither cheat menu
Yea your gonna have to find someone to port it with those mods already installed.

Reactions: Edfapion

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Initiative protocol discipline training wtf is this how can i learn new power ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Initiative protocol discipline training wtf is this how can i learn new power ?
Acquiring a power has two steps:

1) Get a discipline shot from the Initiative. This requires (100 * power count ) Initiative influence and non-walking trip to The Initative. The Initiative is found in the south western section of the map and is open every Day and Afternoon timeslot.

2) Buy a power shot from Globex. This requires cash or a mixture of cash and Globex influence. Globex is open week days in the Day and Afternoon timeslots and requires a on-walking trip. It is sort of south of the school.

For more detail, take a look at my walkthrough especially the first couple of months.

Reactions: Hysni

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Couple questions..

1. When i set the console to have sis\mom nympho, it doesn't stick for more then a day. Immediately if goes back the next day. Any idea why?

2. Is there not a walkthrough, per-se, but a scene guide?? That just tells you the pre-reqs for any particular scenes? The walkthrough thread didn't seem to have that.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Couple questions..

1. When i set the console to have sis\mom nympho, it doesn't stick for more then a day. Immediately if goes back the next day. Any idea why?

2. Is there not a walkthrough, per-se, but a scene guide?? That just tells you the pre-reqs for any particular scenes? The walkthrough thread didn't seem to have that.
1) Temporary insanities heal when Willpower hits 100.
2) At least one mod has such a feature, I think. Maybe the Better Experience mod?

Reactions: rightsaidfred

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Am I doing something wrong or is the game purposefully grindy in the beginning to get the grade up to 80? All I do is study until I need to sleep and repeat everyday. It says that its my only objective thats why im doing it. So, am I doing anything wrong or is the game supposed to be this slow at the start?

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or is the game purposefully grindy in the beginning to get the grade up to 80? All I do is study until I need to sleep and repeat everyday. It says that its my only objective thats why im doing it. So, am I doing anything wrong or is the game supposed to be this slow at the start?
I'm pretty sure the grades can only go up when report card comes in, like once every 4 weeks.. or something. Sorry i don't have the specifics

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I'm pretty sure the grades can only go up when report card comes in, like once every 4 weeks.. or something. Sorry i don't have the specifics
Well, I look at the tasks page every few days and it goes up. And I finally finished that grinding quest. I personally dont think its a great look for a game to have the first task be a 15-20 minute grind.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Also, I really loved the intro. The menus, submenus, and everything to keep track of just doesnt seem fun. I understand its an "RPG". But look at Oblivion and the way it implemented RPG elements. You chose your class, perks and all that and they let you play. Sure they had a dialogue wheel, but they didnt force you to open menus just to talk to someone or perform an action. Seems needlessly complicated when it doesnt need to be.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It's not that bad though your profile doesn't give you an indication of changing grades until Friday morning. Take a look at the first part of my walkthrough to hit 96 in the first 2 weeks with a lot of spare time to work on skills.

Reactions: ultorem13

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
has anyone have ful save ?
That's not really possible considering the amount of different routes you can take. Sometimes a character will change from one save to the next. For instance, characters have differing mental states (and sometimes illnesses). One save might have a specific character being obsessive or a nymphomaniac (by far the two most common Mental Illnesses) and even then they can be Deep-Seated or Temporary. One person's save can even have characters with a wildly different personality to that of another. Or in the case of one character, completely missing.
NPCs sometimes have different paths as well (as do some quest outcomes) like trying to recruit Derek. Recruiting Tamara also has two outcomes - success or ouright failure.
Some Most players also chase every girl while some might be perfectly okay with one or two.
Sharing a full save for this is highly improbable (mostly due to stat and mental state differences).
It also doesn't have a functional gallery (without mods).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes