Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 02 Mar, 2020
Download it here: SuperPowered [v0.38.00] [Night City Productions]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Can you make a cheated version?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or is the game purposefully grindy in the beginning to get the grade up to 80? All I do is study until I need to sleep and repeat everyday. It says that its my only objective thats why im doing it. So, am I doing anything wrong or is the game supposed to be this slow at the start?
You're doing it wrong
You go to school every day, go to the chemistry class and quick save on the line before it says you didn't pay attention, then reload over and over till you get a crit success
The chemistry stat increases your chance of success in class in general, so you grind this out so you have to grind less, and Crit success counts as a "Study Action" and raises your report card.
On weekends, you split your time between raising stats with your family, study in room, training with sister/mom.

Reactions: DJsona

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You don't need to save scum to improve your grade. It is easy to hit the maximum award in the allotted time without a single random event.

At start, your grade is 70 and to hit the maximum award, you need a 96. 96 - 70 - 26 point improvement. At start, each week will cost you 6. So two weeks will require another 12 points accumulation to hit the maximum award. Therefore, you need 38 points.

You start on Sunday during the Day period. Take the bus to college and study (+3 points). Repeat in the afternoon (+3 points). Current total 6 points.

Do anything you want to do until Monday Afternoon. Take a bus to Globex and buy a level of enhanced senses. One of the perks is a level of Book Smarts. This reduces your weekly loss to 5 points. You now only need 36 points to hit the maximum award.

Do anything you want until Saturday Day or Afternoon. Take the bus to college and study (+3 points).
Repeat on Sunday (+3 points). Current total 12 points.

Go to school Monday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 18 points.
Go to school Tuesday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 24 points.
Go to school Wednesday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 30 points.
Go to school Thursday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 36 points and you are done.

Friday morning your grade is updated on your profile. Saturday morning, the report is sent to your house.

You have almost the entire first week, some time on the weekend, every afternoon of the second week, and the second Friday free to do other things.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Really, just get a cheat mod to ensure critical successes in class and be able to control other random events. That way you can grind up stats at a reasonable rate while keeping your grades up and also interacting with girls as necessary.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Ok Can someone tell me why there are so many games that are right on the cusp of being great but don't follow through?

This suffers the RNG is good game play issue. All the interactions come down to RNG and not what you really do. Want to mind control someone OK find them now implant the reprogram and wait till the Game says that it is done what you only have 100 energy to spend on this well i hope you did not want to try working on two girls at the same time. Wait i know get this Cheat mod that makes the Game too easy but lets you interact with all the girls or most of them in one game day so you can advance the plot and not just keep clicking next day please. Oh you want to see all that Maggie has to offer well there are rolls for that, same with everyone Oh but the girls in School you need to use a Major Favor with to get normal sex so i hope you remembered if you are at 80 favor and not 79 and if you blow using that Major favor ASK you have to wait until the next day to ASK again and even then it may not be the out come you want RNJeus demands your blood sweat and tears before he will give a little peak at the next stage and you need to pray AT LEAST 3 times but most likely a lot more ( Denise you bitch i want out of small favors but no 23 times TWENTY THREE and still only 1 positive check )

This game is still in production so the RNG can be fixed the next issue is going to take more work ( Yes I know how much work fixing the RNG will be )

You need to add more places to the game where the player can interact with the Girls. A Coffeshop where you can see them on the Weekend. A Mall where they may hang out after school. A nightclub where if they are naughty enough they will go at night. A few others but make it so we do not need to spend a Favor to have sex with them.

These Issue IMO trump adding new girls and the reason for it is simple you have a lot of girls with a lot of content hidden away behind RNG. Make the path for the girls action based with RNG sub paths want to find out their Fetishes ok do this this and then these 5 other things you will learn it every time BUT while you are on the path you MAY be little flashes of their fetish when you interact with them doing other things like talking to Sam you may see her Sucking on a lolipop you could run across Chel AFTER you some alone time with another girl. there are ways to use RNG to add replay and then there are ways to make it so people don't want to replay it.

I will not rate this game in the State it is in there is a good game here i can see it just these damn fuzzy dice keep getting in the way.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Ok Can someone tell me why there are so many games that are right on the cusp of being great but don't follow through?
>Want to mind control someone OK find them
Every character either has set positions on specific days, or if in school, is always in the same class and intractable on any success roll, easily cheesed
>wait till the Game says that it is done
Always takes the same time, might need to follow up with extra brain rape because if they max out their will power they'll shake it off
>what you only have 100 energy to spend on this well i hope you did not want to try working on two girls at the same time.
the "I don't understand game mechanics" complaint, getting energy back is super easy when you know how. The Fear Aura is great for this as it also gives you access to a power that lets you eat up to 20 fear from a target for double energy back.
>Wait i know get this Cheat mod that makes the Game too easy but lets you interact with all the girls or most of them in one game day so you can advance the plot and not just keep clicking next day please
Cheaters never win, just ask for a CG rip if you're this upset
>Oh you want to see all that Maggie has to offer well there are rolls for that
There are rolls for everything, but at least its not procing every day anymore which was far worse
>Oh but the girls in School you need to use a Major Favor with to get normal sex so i hope you remembered if you are at 80 favor and not 79 and if you blow using that Major favor ASK you have to wait until the next day to ASK again and even then it may not be the out come you want RNJeus demands your blood sweat and tears before he will give a little peak at the next stage and you need to pray AT LEAST 3 times but most likely a lot more
The game has a save function, and a quick save function. Use them.
>You need to add more places to the game where the player can interact with the Girls. A Coffeshop where you can see them on the Weekend
While this is something I can agree with it also means that all the girls will need new scenes and renders for: Casual outfits, Casual outfit slutty variants, out of school sex scenes, out of school sex scenes with each outfit variant, all the interactions in school [Discus politics, go out for coffee] and it takes about a month for 1 character to get these kinds of updates.
I'm not actually disagreeing with you here, but the "School" content is nearly finished and we'll be getting new areas and content soon hopefully
>but make it so we do not need to spend a Favor to have sex with them
This is 100% not a problem, when you can either use a power on them to raise their favor, or attach favor gain to lust gain and get like 10 favor just by making out.

There are games with worse RNG, specifically Holiday Island, but I'd actually like to have the games story continue properly for the first time in two years than have another year+ be wasted on giving the existing girls extra content.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Mainly because of the patron system.

As soon as you enter in the process of letting ppl who pay making the gameplay decisions the game is dead, just the duration of the agony can be managed, the goal beeing to give enough each month to retain patrons but not too much to make the agony longer.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
JK3 you missed the point the 100 energy thing is in a ton of games there is always at least one or two ways to refill it in a day those games make it so the choice on how to spend that energy impact the game not enter you into an rng factor. The complaint is RNG while yes there are worse rng games out there those are not worth the time to try to get the dev to fix them. This game VERY much is worth the time to write a long post listing issues found and some thoughts on how to fix it.

Some RNG can make a game more replayable too much like in this one destorys that due to grind to get to the point where you CAN MAYBE SEE THAT happen. The need to remove the taboo from Maggie and Kelly is a great thing there should be other ways to remove it and hell there even could be hidden behind RNG. There is as said before a great game here just a little time to fix the RNG and the access to the Girls outside of school.

This issue I had with favors is not the Stat Favor that is well done in fact the stats for each girl is well done it is you use the interaction Small Favor or Large Favor if you forget to check the level you BURN that action for the day and get nothing while losing more Favor with that girl. This just makes for feel bad moments you can quickly rebuild the stat Favor but you can not regain the chance to ask for that Favor again in the same day. Make it so that while yes you can not ask again in the same convo let the play rebuild and ask later in the day maybe in add an annoyance tax for asking for more favors in one day.

Again I would not waste time on a game that I thought could not be great not good but great. Lose some RNG make the player choice matter hell you can even keep much of the RNG just make paths for the player to choose to hunt down each thing with their own actions may take longer may close off some other things but rolling the dice to get a girl to talk about herself after you have had sex with them is a little odd. Sure some may be a little shy but all of them? Mary not being load and proud of her sexual nature? Kelly? Now getting them to embrace that nature that should be harder and take actions other then asking for a Favor.

Reactions: Hmm...

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Oh and my first post was based on an Un-Modded play I am now playing a modded one that removes a lot of the RNG and the game is much better but not a full cheat play. So again there is something here and when you remove so much of the RNG you get to see it.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The dev doesn't really listen to any criticism so there's little point in complaining. If you have a problem with Superpowered it's your own fault even if basically every single other person agrees with you.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I listen to criticism. I don't listen to bitching. Construct an worthwhile arguement that doesn't change the fundamental scope of the game and I'll listen. I'm aware of how grindy the game is. I plan to reduce some of it. I'm also aware that I relied too heavily on RNG in the initial design. Certain things (specifically skill checks) are not going to change. Whats the point in having stats if there is no risk of failure. Will people save scum? yes. Is that a valid arguement. no. People will save scum regardless. I don't listen to YOU, because you can't make a criticism without being abrassive and rude, and no matter how right your arguement/criticism might be, I don't care. I don't have to care. If you want someone to listen to you...Being a dick is not the way to go about it.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Baal sliding into the thread with the smack talk.
Realistically, why SHOULD you listen to us when most of us are stealing your game?

IMO the most unclear thing about the game is mental illness.
There's no in game information that they exist, or how to get them, and then they have random events.
Maybe you could have an event shortly after you unlock the Insanity aura where you mess up and fuck someone up for a short time. This would show off the game mechanic existing.
Then afterwards researching mental problems could be something you can specifically do, maybe at the college, and afterwards it adds a new option to the phone to "Aim for mental illness" where it highlights stat ranges to get the specific one you want. Either that or keep the info in a notes section, maybe an extra page in the goals tab.
Fuck you could MAKE it a goal, research Mental Illness and then it marks stat ranges for each one as you unlock them?

This is just a suggestion, please keep up the good work ¦ 3

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I listen to criticism. I don't listen to bitching. Construct an worthwhile arguement that doesn't change the fundamental scope of the game and I'll listen. I'm aware of how grindy the game is. I plan to reduce some of it. I'm also aware that I relied too heavily on RNG in the initial design. Certain things (specifically skill checks) are not going to change. Whats the point in having stats if there is no risk of failure. Will people save scum? yes. Is that a valid arguement. no. People will save scum regardless. I don't listen to YOU, because you can't make a criticism without being abrassive and rude, and no matter how right your arguement/criticism might be, I don't care. I don't have to care. If you want someone to listen to you...Being a dick is not the way to go about it.
Based dev dabbing on pirates

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It was difficult to be constructive in comments when the game had not complete parts finished. If I followed well the project in next version we'll have a finished school and enough powers to see the real balancing of the game so we well be able to have a global vision and give constructive comments.
(what I fear the most is the introduction of 'mother at work' which can completly break any balancing).

For now the main thing I think is broken or not efficient is the inner balance of each power, most of them have no interest before to be at level 3, breaking any idea of linearity in the progression, but it's a personal view.

For the rest I've no fear of farming so the only idea I have is to make a button 'I Win' at the start of game giving all things so players that don't really like to play will be able to and will cease of complaining :p

Continue the good work and accelerate, mainly on the mother's friend, I love her :D

Reactions: ultorem13

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Continue the good work and accelerate, mainly on the mother's friend, I love her :D
Sophie? That'd be nice.
I'd also like it if I could convince Chelsea to give Nikki a chance. Most likely won't happen, but there's some serious one-sided pining going on.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I listen to criticism. I don't listen to bitching. Construct
This is what I try to do.

Also confirmed what I thought about the Dev. That they can see the issues and are looking to address them.

For skill checks you can have flat numbers meet reflex 4 and you beat this but add an RNG for those below 4 to be able to pass it and boom you add a factor of luck while still making that skill check something a person can overpower with actions they can control every time. Persuasion checks for girls each one can be a different level so at different points you can always focus one girl.

I feel that if you strip all RNG from this you would not have a great game a damn good game but not a great one. ( Yes Denise i still remember the TWENTY THREE times talking to you will only ONE success after I had every other girls fetish )

Better Experience Mod takes most of the rng out but adds a cheat element that is not needed most will not avoid the cheat put a steak in front of a lion they will eat it.

There are things I would LIKE to see done with some of the powers like Mind control Link and that Fear one but if i say them and then you used them I feel I could miss out on something BETTER.

Though here is one thought one Mind Control let a player add all the subtle ones they want (this can screw them over by making the girl too unstable to work with) but the ones that get locked in are major ones and these should not only have a chance to get you in trouble with the girl, School and Initiative but have to be maintained by the player every x weeks the player has to go to the girl get her control back to the point to implant it and then implant it again.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Oh and the comment on people pirating these games most are put on sites like these by the Dev to get more people to play them then hopefully get them to go the Patreon and donate. This model works there are games I have given hundreds to over time ( not all at once I am not made of money ) I am sure many people have done the same. If you shame every person that does not donate you can drive them away from it let them enjoy the game even if we are the ones paying for it who knows they may turn in to supporters too.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes