Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Oh and the comment on people pirating these games most are put on sites like these by the Dev to get more people to play them then hopefully get them to go the Patreon and donate.
You missed the point that these game are here also when the Dev explicitly states that he don't want...

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Has the Dev said they don't want it here?

There are 582 pages of comments so I have not read them all. If they have I feel it is a wrong choice. If this was on another site I would not have found it.... wait let me check another site this could be on that I check.

Ok it is there but not on the front 6 pages.

It may also be on Itch.io but that site does not do a good job of showing things you are looking for unless you look for the game by it's title.

Trying to find a new game that fits what you are into at the time this is better not perfect just better.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Most Devs of interesting game on patreon have a free version and a paid version (generally there is one version of difference between the 2) and deliver and/or encourage the delivery of a a link to patreon on many site.

But some sites like F95 delivers a pirated copy of the paid version freely, because they know that nobody will care or even think that by using this version they simply become thieves :)

Did you really thing a lot of dev have a paid version on patreon they deliver freely on some site?

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
seeing how i am a patreon of like 8 games right now all have public versions all have them here i know how the model works. some even put content behind the wall at patreon with codes and stuff people who give out those patreon codes are the lowest of the low imho

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
You react to criticism. Lets test it. :)
Some notes for you about the game:
1) You can flirt/sext on a phone with girls you not attracted, because you don’t have the right flaws yet, so fore example can’t kiss/grope in school with Allie, Chelsea. Same with Mom and sis; you get negative reaction as they not interested in you, but why you can do it anyway if you not interested in them and you cant do other things.

2) Also they responding the phone text with appropriate emotions even when they have broken will and wont react to direct physical approach.

3) Should be some icon on phone for mind control reprogramming and re-calibration, if started as well not just when finished. It’s hard to remember with this many character. (for example same icon just red instead of blue)

4) Should show control point on phone next to will power as this also hard to remember…I know you can see in mind control menu but that’s a lots of clicking into sub menus. Grinding I don't mind but unnecessary clicking trough screens it's just non-user friendliness as has no purpose. //I know one mod does it. Have you ever considered taking ideas, from mods and putting them into game? Not eliminating random just like, things wont interfere with story, characters. For example one mod makes stats on phone colored red to green based on ideal for adult scenes. I think is great, as so many stats takes long time to learn understand what is what how affecting things. Which could be repellent for new players. A bit color coding would help (not a lot but still helps). I'm pretty sure, for a special thanks in cast list most of them would gladly pass to you the source code to save you time. //

5) Sister occupation is not sister it is student.

6) Mom gets upset when I masturbate for her in shower, even when I can join and fuck her. That branch of that event chain feels broken.

7) Pretty much all common taboo you breaking what about bestiality? (with polymorphism could be fun)

8) One thing bugged me, it was told we are special unique we can take infinite shot and still none of the big companies interested to test, experiment on us.

9) The world feels a bit patched, there is us who can take n*level 3, there are the super heroes who can take x*level 3, there is the Derek-Tamara-Fred loser who can take 1*level 1. It should be at least references about people who can take level1 and cant improve but can take a few level 1. and should be many many more people in the world with lower amount of shots after all they keep running a pharmaceutical company. It should be much more involved at least a later story the other super heroes villains. for example we are unique, that must really trigger people with envy flaw...

10) Please consider putting resistance level and number of study actions taken since last school report on character sheet, its a pain in a bum to check everything and try to remember especially if you stop for a few months.

Rgds

Reactions: evildead

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I listen to criticism. I don't listen to bitching. Construct an worthwhile arguement that doesn't change the fundamental scope of the game and I'll listen. I'm aware of how grindy the game is. I plan to reduce some of it. I'm also aware that I relied too heavily on RNG in the initial design. Certain things (specifically skill checks) are not going to change. Whats the point in having stats if there is no risk of failure. Will people save scum? yes. Is that a valid arguement. no. People will save scum regardless. I don't listen to YOU, because you can't make a criticism without being abrassive and rude, and no matter how right your arguement/criticism might be, I don't care. I don't have to care. If you want someone to listen to you...Being a dick is not the way to go about it.
I don't think I've actually made many complaints here, actually. I'm mostly referring to other people making long arguments, sometimes well thought out and sometimes not, and you generally telling them to eat shit or calling them retards. Or making no response at all, which gives the impression you didn't read it.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not going to respond to the 20th complaint about X Y or Z regardless of how many words are used. I just don't have the time. I save that amount of interaction for my patrons, and my discord.
And it's your right to do so since the people complaining quite likely didn't pay for the product. But I think you can see why that attitude around here gives the impression that you don't listen, right? Either you give no response or you're very dismissive.

In any case, can we just leave it here? I don't think it really matters. Honestly, I was pleased to here that you actually do intend to reduce the grind.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I agree, this game is grindy af.
Is a good game.
Think it may be the way it is structured.
Use to be a supporter, but since the updates where too little and too few, I dropped it. I hope to one day resume supporting it, but at the moment I supporting other developers.

Now I assume the dev, a game this size, you spend about 80% of your time debugging your game after updating it. Any feed back is good feedback, regardless if it comes from pirates, trolls or the tooth fairy, granted that guys was an essay, and I didn't even bother to read it all lol.
Thank god I am not a dev, it must get taxing with all the "I want this, I want that," crap. But keep up work and don't let them get to you.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
You don't need to save scum to improve your grade. It is easy to hit the maximum award in the allotted time without a single random event.

At start, your grade is 70 and to hit the maximum award, you need a 96. 96 - 70 - 26 point improvement. At start, each week will cost you 6. So two weeks will require another 12 points accumulation to hit the maximum award. Therefore, you need 38 points.

You start on Sunday during the Day period. Take the bus to college and study (+3 points). Repeat in the afternoon (+3 points). Current total 6 points.

Do anything you want to do until Monday Afternoon. Take a bus to Globex and buy a level of enhanced senses. One of the perks is a level of Book Smarts. This reduces your weekly loss to 5 points. You now only need 36 points to hit the maximum award.

Do anything you want until Saturday Day or Afternoon. Take the bus to college and study (+3 points).
Repeat on Sunday (+3 points). Current total 12 points.

Go to school Monday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 18 points.
Go to school Tuesday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 24 points.
Go to school Wednesday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 30 points.
Go to school Thursday morning and pay for tutoring (+3 points). Repeat for the second period (+3 points). Current total 36 points and you are done.

Friday morning your grade is updated on your profile. Saturday morning, the report is sent to your house.

You have almost the entire first week, some time on the weekend, every afternoon of the second week, and the second Friday free to do other things.
Why would you not just command override it? Ctrl + O type grades=100 and hit enter.
Done.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
seeing how i am a patreon of like 8 games right now all have public versions all have them here i know how the model works. some even put content behind the wall at patreon with codes and stuff people who give out those patreon codes are the lowest of the low imho
To be honest, you can find the codes in the coding of the game.
So, they are probably not patreons, they just went throught the coding

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Yes you can look through thousands of lines of code to get the little content the Devs hide behind their pay wall good for you you have less then no life. Then to put that out for other people so they don't have to pay or spend the time going through the code makes you a PoS.

To tell people "Hey don't worry about this thing just cheat it" is not very helpful. Should the grade system be worked on? Maybe but it is to eat a few time blocks in the week. The real issue is again the RNG did you know there are 1042 scenes in this game? While some are just variations of other scenes most are hidden behind RNG.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yes you can look through thousands of lines of code to get the little content the Devs hide behind their pay wall good for you you have less then no life. Then to put that out for other people so they don't have to pay or spend the time going through the code makes you a PoS.

To tell people "Hey don't worry about this thing just cheat it" is not very helpful. Should the grade system be worked on? Maybe but it is to eat a few time blocks in the week. The real issue is again the RNG did you know there are 1042 scenes in this game? While some are just variations of other scenes most are hidden behind RNG.
If you force critical successes in class then you just need to study a lot for the first week or two then make sure to visit girls often in class to maintain your grades. Though having your grades high isn't really THAT important.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
So I have "beaten" the game. Well not really there are 2 lines i have not got according to the walkthrough but they are linked to RNG they may even have more content behind that but to have to keep slogging through to Tuesday to get get the lines is a bitch. The Mod I am using says there is 1042 scenes I have got 436 unlocked according to it so not even 50% of the scenes most of those are Maggie and Steph.

So here I am again saying how there is way too much RNG but also adding that there is little story to the game.

By Story I mean a main story line this I know is being somewhat worked on going by a the Patreon page however there need to be better tracking in game for what is there. The reason I have Maggie and Steph mostly unlocked is I get to interact with them the most every other girl ONLY at school and ONLY if the roll or I go to their class and it rolls they show at the end (unless that is a glitch and they should always show at the end) never on weekends or in the week after school. Sure I can invite them over for sex but that is just the same scene over and over again not real interaction.

So I can sit here and Bitch and Moan stating problem after problem but if I am not going to give any fixes it is not much help. Sure you can change a ton of the game and you may want to do that but the quickest of fixes for the Girl interaction Problem would be to change how the Booty call works.

First change all current Booty scenes to be a Random (yes I said RANDOM) scene that can happen at night when a girl is at 100 lust and a min of 60 love. Now while I said random the random part comes in when you have more then one girl that fits that 1 girl fits it well she is cumming on by to pay you a visit 2 girls meet it one or the other will stop on by more? well the more girl that meet it the less chance for the girl you want to show up that night.

Next you change the current Visit Ask to be a "study date". The girl will come over and you can do a full interaction with them as if you asked them to skip class with you while this would mean new scenes for all the lewd actions you can now get their stats up do lewd things with them and have other things to do when not in school other then Maggie and Steph after all the training is done.

To make this a quick fix you would not need to do new art for the scenes to start just link to the current school scene and change out as you have time.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Or invite them to coffee shop after school or in week end.

Will see what is planned when Ball will have the school finished.

Reactions: Rakja

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016

Oh that is classic, coming from a guy that is pirating the game.

Pirating the game also makes you a PoS for not supporting the dev fyi lol. Now I suggest you take that pole out of your ass and move on.

If you find the game "too hard", then go play another game, geez!

Also you have no idea how coding works, do you!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please have your private war somewhere others won't be dragged into it.
Really, it's like two children shoving each other around on the school playground.
What you just said can be boiled down to:
"I disagree with your viewpoint so it's just wrong therefore mine is the only right one."

And for the sake of civility, stop hurling insults.

Reactions: Shades19

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah ok one last thing though, one of the 8 game I am supporting right now is this one.
8? And you haven't set up any pledge badges yet.
I probably would throw a few schillings at Baal but I want to see how well "Loser" does before that as I can't donate to one project but a developer.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Squark you are right I am lazy with accounts never even learned to set up banners or stuff but they are Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, Tales of Unity, Corrupted Kingdoms, Freeloading Family, Taffy Town and Superpowered

Oh wait i forgot i added Superpowered this month so 9 Lab Rats 2 though that one is more for Lab Rats 1. Two needs more work to be playable so may fall off the list in a bit to be replaced by another game that I have yet to find.

there though not everyone has it set up

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes