Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Coding is for the fun in games. Please go watch the tubes ... a lot of avid gamers have fun with their games through mods.
This game has loads of story and loads of babes .. you still need to put in the time to get to know them.
If you find the game
I am lazy
You have to grind the grade for the 1st 2 weeks because that stat is paramount for the continuation of the story.
MC is on a rampage to influence all - teachers + students + faculty + the world with his abilities = this is the game here!

PLay on!

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
You have to grind the grade for the 1st 2 weeks because that stat is paramount for the continuation of the story.
MC is on a rampage to influence all - teachers + students + faculty + the world with his abilities = this is the game here!

PLay on!
What I meant by Lazy is is a don't like to set up accounts on Forums man i play Lab Rats 2 and this Game if i did not Like or was willing to do grinding in a game those 2 would never hit my SSD.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
In literally hundreds of comments I see feedback on problems with this game. In scores of retorts I see "Well, your complaints don't have to be considered because you're pirating the game."
I used the words "feedback" and "retorts" rather than "complaints" and "responses" deliberately.
Comments that provide legitimate identification of problems with a game are feedback whether the commenter has purchased, borrowed, or pirated the game. The nature, merits, and flaws, of the game do not change depending on the acquisition path. If someone posts something like "I don't think there's enough gay sex in this game" that is a complaint rather than feedback because this was never intended to be a gay sex game. If they point out that it will literally take 200 turns to attain some minor goal if one doesn't use the console, that's feedback because there's no need for a game to force the players to repeat the same gamepath over and over again just to accumulate some points.
Retorts are not responses. Retorts attempt to invalidate the commenter rather than address the issue commented upon.
This COULD be a decent game but telling a commenter to STFU because he didn't pay for the game doesn't help anyone. If you don't like the people to play the game without sponsoring or paying for it then you should get it taken off this site.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
In literally hundreds of comments I see feedback on problems with this game. In scores of retorts I see "Well, your complaints don't have to be considered because you're pirating the game."
I used the words "feedback" and "retorts" rather than "complaints" and "responses" deliberately.
Comments that provide legitimate identification of problems with a game are feedback whether the commenter has purchased, borrowed, or pirated the game. The nature, merits, and flaws, of the game do not change depending on the acquisition path. If someone posts something like "I don't think there's enough gay sex in this game" that is a complaint rather than feedback because this was never intended to be a gay sex game. If they point out that it will literally take 200 turns to attain some minor goal if one doesn't use the console, that's feedback because there's no need for a game to force the players to repeat the same gamepath over and over again just to accumulate some points.
Retorts are not responses. Retorts attempt to invalidate the commenter rather than address the issue commented upon.
This COULD be a decent game but telling a commenter to STFU because he didn't pay for the game doesn't help anyone. If you don't like the people to play the game without sponsoring or paying for it then you should get it taken off this site.
This avoids my entire point. If your rude, regardless of how valid a critique you may have, I'll be rude back and ignore you. I'm pretty much a one man show, and I won't just accept abuse from rando's.

If you don't like the people to play the game without sponsoring or paying for it then you should get it taken off this site.
This line in particular shows that you don't know what you are talking about as a pirate site explicitly steals IP and makes it public regardless of the creators wishes. Notice that it wasn't me that posted this thread years ago. I've never given this site permission to post my content, and have actively DMCA'd the site when it was posting buggy test builds, that were hurting my support growth. I grudgingly accept that I can't stop the pirating. And if you think a kindly worded letter, or even a court order would work, your ignorant, or delussional because this site is hosted in a country that doesn't follow international DMCA laws.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok. One constructive feedback just to deflect the thread from attacking each other and rather focus on the game. The NCHDL missions only trigger when you take classes, as calses's main function to improve secondary skills what are dont realy need beyond 3-4-5 which is pretty quick, at least significantly less important then money im in school highly focusing on doing jobs. I play without mods and im at year 2 august and story not advanced or started at all (as far as i know) and i dont see a reason why they should/ couldnt trigger by doing school jobs. Most sceens done in a way suggest it happens after/before class in breaks.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok. One constructive feedback just to deflect the thread from attacking each other and rather focus on the game. The NCHDL missions only trigger when you take classes, as calses's main function to improve secondary skills what are dont realy need beyond 3-4-5 which is pretty quick, at least significantly less important then money im in school highly focusing on doing jobs. I play without mods and im at year 2 august and story not advanced or started at all (as far as i know) and i dont see a reason why they should/ couldnt trigger by doing school jobs. Most sceens done in a way suggest it happens after/before class in breaks.
The story triggers once you've done all the NCHDL Medium Missions. the only class that matters is the class on tuesday after lunch, since the meetings trigger after you go to that class each week.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
This avoids my entire point. If your rude, regardless of how valid a critique you may have, I'll be rude back and ignore you. I'm pretty much a one man show, and I won't just accept abuse from rando's.

This line in particular shows that you don't know what you are talking about as a pirate site explicitly steals IP and makes it public regardless of the creators wishes. Notice that it wasn't me that posted this thread years ago. I've never given this site permission to post my content, and have actively DMCA'd the site when it was posting buggy test builds, that were hurting my support growth. I grudgingly accept that I can't stop the pirating. And if you think a kindly worded letter, or even a court order would work, your ignorant, or delussional because this site is hosted in a country that doesn't follow international DMCA laws.
If this is your game, I fully support your efforts to have it removed from this site. Maybe you have a bug free non-grindy non-buggy work of art out there that people should be happy to pay for. If you have a pay version but it is as grindy and buggy as this one, then you're missing out on the opportunity to avail yourself of constructive feedback.

I frequently work with devs on this site who have posted their games for free and welcome the feedback that the forum provides.

As for you and taking abuse, I'm not aware that I was replying to you. As I said, there are scores of retorts and I was not mentioning you or anyone in particular. So, if I avoided your entire point, it could be that I wasn't responding to you and so didn't even see your point.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If this is your game, I fully support your efforts to have it removed from this site. Maybe you have a bug free non-grindy non-buggy work of art out there that people should be happy to pay for. If you have a pay version but it is as grindy and buggy as this one, then you're missing out on the opportunity to avail yourself of constructive feedback.

I frequently work with devs on this site who have posted their games for free and welcome the feedback that the forum provides.

As for you and taking abuse, I'm not aware that I was replying to you. As I said, there are scores of retorts and I was not mentioning you or anyone in particular. So, if I avoided your entire point, it could be that I wasn't responding to you and so didn't even see your point.
Fair enough. I assumed you were talking to me directly since the conversation was centered around me not listening to feedback. I do listen to feedback. I don't listen to bitching.

Reactions: ubblesnop and Rakja

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok here is a dumb question for people to think over.

What kind of Oversight would let a Super with a Lust flaw ever get a Mind Control power?
Well not every lust flawed character is gonna get the incest flaw from Mind Control. Some may get a foot fetish while others may get a mirror fixation, and just get turned on by looking at themselves in the mirror. Billy's is a little on the harsher side considering he lives with his family. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Ok here is a dumb question for people to think over.

What kind of Oversight would let a Super with a Lust flaw ever get a Mind Control power?
Really, you might as well ask why they'd let ANYONE get a mind control power. Yeah, it can definitely be used for rape, but it could also be used for murder, theft or any other crime you can think of. Not really many ethical uses for mind control.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Well not every lust flawed character is gonna get the incest flaw from Mind Control. Some may get a foot fetish while others may get a mirror fixation, and just get turned on by looking at themselves in the mirror. Billy's is a little on the harsher side considering he lives with his family. ;)
Since this game is in dev for long I hope Billy will age and get a house :D

Reactions: LucaNatoli

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Squark you are right I am lazy with accounts never even learned to set up banners or stuff but they are Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, Tales of Unity, Corrupted Kingdoms, Freeloading Family, Taffy Town and Superpowered

Oh wait i forgot i added Superpowered this month so 9 Lab Rats 2 though that one is more for Lab Rats 1. Two needs more work to be playable so may fall off the list in a bit to be replaced by another game that I have yet to find.

there though not everyone has it set up
Mate, if you are actually a Patreon supporter (doubt it) then message the dev via Patreon or his Discord page with your ideas, yeah!
You would have better results there IF you are a supporter. You will get zero results for game changes here, on a pirate site, where he never wanted his game to be distributed.

Reactions: DrOtherGuy

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
The story triggers once you've done all the NCHDL Medium Missions. the only class that matters is the class on tuesday after lunch, since the meetings trigger after you go to that class each week.
I'm pretty sure I got mission on tuesday and sometimes it did not advanced for a 1,5 month, if I only did jobs in school. As soon as i chose to attend any class I got the related event. Also according to wiki i completed all quest several times not just medium. But some memory loss type story progress did not happened. I had one event with Allie collecting sperm sample for experimenting, but i have a strong feeling that was a parnk, school event not the main story. Rgds

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm pretty sure I got mission on tuesday and sometimes it did not advanced for a 1,5 month, if I only did jobs in school. As soon as i chose to attend any class I got the related event. Also according to wiki i completed all quest several times not just medium. But some memory loss type story progress did not happened. I had one event with Allie collecting sperm sample for experimenting, but i have a strong feeling that was a parnk, school event not the main story. Rgds
That was Allie being a nympho. I'm glad you've completed all the quests several times. But until recently, you could complete them multiple times because this final mission didn't exist. Now, once you've completed all the medium length ones, the final one starts. It doesn't take into account if you've done them before. So do the missions one more time, and enjoy the new content.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Mate, if you are actually a Patreon supporter (doubt it) then message the dev via Patreon or his Discord page with your ideas, yeah!
Not that i really need to prove it but i am and i do talk to Baal on discord he is really chill and talks a lot on there. I don't want to fill Discord up with a a lot of test short blurbs jokes little thoughts sure if i have a long thought i came here then just say i posted here.

Have I been a supporter for long? Nope just this month in fact right after I posted my first comment here then found out the was an update soon so I upped so I can get it as soon as it drops.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v0.39

v0.39 Fix

Last edited:
Reactions: Shades19 and DJsona

datboi66

May 20, 2017
Raises hands in the air again ohhhh compression gooodddssss compress this 3GB game so it does not eat my hard drive space
Amen

Reactions: pj1983
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes