anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Baal7734 isn't it an error to put both story1.fucked_jemma and story1.fucked_pixie2 at False, when it's their default values and Billy just fucked them ?

[And yes, I used the hotfix]

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
Whoever setup the downloads on this post is wrong.
Please delete the linux version, and rename "Win" to "PC". That is the PC version, which runs on both windows and linux.
I don't see a need for an implication that Linux can only use an old version when the PC version is right there. This is how almost all RenPy games are setup now, so I don't know why this game is different - Perhaps just because it's been on here longer.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys, I updated my "Better experience" mod to take count of this update.

Changelog :
  • Changed: The trigger for mother/sis jealousy scene 9 have changed ;
  • Changed: Took in count the changes in the videogames related scenes with Derek and Freddy ;
  • Changed: Took in count the changes in the way the game deal with medium NCHDL plots ;
  • Added: A scene tracker for the mother/sis jealousy scene 10 ;
  • Added: Scene trackers for the new scenes in NCHDL plot 8 story ;
  • Added: Few cheat regarding the NCHDL, all related to the outcome of the plot 8 ;
  • Added: Scene trackers for the initiative operations.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
one of those games that tick off the most boxes in your want for a sex game, but then it does not have sex animations, right?
yea ive been spoiled now with games like milfy city, timestamps etc....maybe they can redo sex scenes when they are done?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
The OP MEGA(Win) link don't work anymore...
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Will I be able to avoid sharing the girls and having them just for me? I'm not a fan of NTR, but if it's preventable, it's fine for me!

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes