Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
5 things i would love to see in the game added but atleast 2 won't probly ever be added, 1 Players own 'secret lair' no doesn have to be a bat cave altough would be cool if there was a bat cave, 2 Pregnancy Possibility and no need to 'hide' who the father is what happens to said Children can be a end game story like your children grew up without/with a loving/crazy/insane/heroic father blablabla, end game or 'continue'for fun?' 3rd thing i want is More girls and More place's to Meet said girls both new and those that already are in the game both for sex but also for other stuff like weekends, bars/sport places/malls/restaurant mm. 4 Girls restricted to not go naked in school and such places that isn private don't get me wrong hot to see them naked but reality check please Naked=police id make a wager/guess, 5 Last but not the least no matter how horny a girl gets or love/favors the MC gets/have from the girls. Asking/mentally like making/forcing the girl to like 'move in' with MC 'in his bed every night ofc 'he gets a visit he sent someone to 'visit for fun' he can send her away with mental powers for a while or the night or whatever' I mean think about it, you have all these girls, but you can't have them sleeping with MC every night? + doing that could be like add love/favor passively or Horniness or something to the girl?..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
+ why 2 guys in the NCHDL allies plot like why? why not 3 girls instead? (Tamara, Derek Freddy part) T_T or atleast allow us to transform them into females.. x)

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Which one's the second step? Freddy's already told me that he's being a creep at the pool. He's groped Allie and got slapped (or punched, not sure) by Kelly.
I've tried tutoring him (as part of the NCHDL quest) and spoke to him during lunch so he's told me that he used to play football.
The event to get him on the team just doesn't fire.
The last step is go to swim class and talk to Sandra then Talk to Derek, Talk to Sandra and pick 'there has to be a different way option) it says, then go to the Principals office.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The last step is go to swim class and talk to Sandra then Talk to Derek, Talk to Sandra and pick 'there has to be a different way option) it says, then go to the Principals office.
Did all that before posting. Nothing changed. Planted a save just before that step.
Does it matter that I don't have all the letters of recommendation yet?

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Did all that before posting. Nothing changed. Planted a save just before that step.
Does it matter that I don't have all the letters of recommendation yet?
Its not that for sure, i still havent done it and i'm way past that must be what T.Geiger said a favor minimum with larson and tutored Tamara. Dont follow Tamara on the Bus or you lose her btw, tutor her a bunch esp on mondays and after you hit the stat minimums after freddy gives you the bus trip tip. Then IIRC you have to pick how to distract Freddie ona Monday then next monday 'accidently' follow on Bus then next monday tutor her again and she wanders off after bus trip and joins next day, you never have to follow her via the Freddy tips, thats a way to kill the path if you havent tutored enough.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

H*A

May 24, 2018
ImportError: No module named matrix
Has anyone else run into this error?

Seems to happen exclusively with v38 saves. I should note that I'm using T.Geiger's Radioactive mod - though I've little idea if this bug is related as I don't have an unmodded v38 saves to test against.

The error is thrown upon loading a save. Choosing to Ignore or Roll Back kicks you back to the start of the game. From what I can see, the module (matrix) is associated with the renderer. I guess there might have been a change to how the display modules are structured? Not really sure.

There was one other lad who posted about it; his stacktrace:
error when loading 0.38 savegame in 0.39.01:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ultorem13

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
My old save is not working. I can't play this all story because so long and little hard. Anyone give me save please? sry for my bad english :))

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
ImportError: No module named matrix
Has anyone else run into this error?

Seems to happen exclusively with v38 saves. I should note that I'm using T.Geiger's Radioactive mod - though I've little idea if this bug is related as I don't have an unmodded v38 saves to test against.

The error is thrown upon loading a save. Choosing to Ignore or Roll Back kicks you back to the start of the game. From what I can see, the module (matrix) is associated with the renderer. I guess there might have been a change to how the display modules are structured? Not really sure.

There was one other lad who posted about it; his stacktrace:
same error here, if ignore or roll back kick to the start a new game...saves ar from v38 and i use AON mod ( Better experience)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tutor Tamara 10 times, get Larson to Favor 60, then meet with Larson.
Its not that for sure, i still havent done it and i'm way past that must be what T.Geiger said a favor minimum with larson and tutored Tamara. Dont follow Tamara on the Bus or you lose her btw, tutor her a bunch esp on mondays and after you hit the stat minimums after freddy gives you the bus trip tip. Then IIRC you have to pick how to distract Freddie ona Monday then next monday 'accidently' follow on Bus then next monday tutor her again and she wanders off after bus trip and joins next day, you never have to follow her via the Freddy tips, thats a way to kill the path if you havent tutored enough.
Thanks T.Geiger.
fruitloopxyz, I already knew how to NOT lose Tamara, but thanks for the reply anyway.
kynn88, personally I use the Radioactive mod.

Reactions: kynn88
Apr 27, 2017
I can't have physical contact with a bunch of girls, it says they are either too young or too old, or they are related, can't even hug the mom or sister even after suppressing families ties.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
As you get more powers you get more Flaws
These Flaws add to the range you are drawn to Mind Crontol give incest Flaw i forget the one for the younger looking and MILF but when you have all the powers you become one kinky guy and/or girl one power lets you switch but you have to choose that.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes