Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
As you get more powers you get more Flaws
These Flaws add to the range you are drawn to Mind Crontol give incest Flaw i forget the one for the younger looking and MILF but when you have all the powers you become one kinky guy and/or girl one power lets you switch but you have to choose that.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
Eventually, but in the past, he said that one would take a LOOOONG time based on the rendering and such...
ya but he douse not need to changer the renders right away he can add it later plus girls dont start showing until around the 3rd month any ways

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Flight makes MC attracted to older women, so you can go for Larson. Sympathetic link is for younger ones, I think, which lets you go for Allie and the sister. And of course mind control is incest. For whatever reason mom doesn't count as an older woman and Chelsea doesn't count as a younger one.

There are other flaws but they don't really matter.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
The Experience Mod or the Radioactive Mod?
Depends Better EXP gives more control you can choose when a random event happens. Radioactive changes more of the game add a new suppression and a gameplay way to remove Flaws for a short time to see events play out when Billy does not have a flaw and a girl goes through their Nympho or Obsessive scene. While both give cheats Radio is more cheat then Better EXP.

Reactions: kynn88

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
You need to have the flaw for incest, as well as a means to have them not have an issue with it (either through reprogramming them with mind control or putting them in an unstable mental state with sympathic link/psychoism).

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You need to have the flaw for incest, as well as a means to have them not have an issue with it (either through reprogramming them with mind control or putting them in an unstable mental state with sympathic link/psychoism).
Basically, get the mind control power, then use it on them to Suppress Family Ties. You can also give them a mental illness with Psychoschism or whatever but this has notable downsides to it such as causing energy drain at night or forcing events that drain health and take up a time slot. If you go the mental illness route Billy gets raped unless he has Mind Control (and therefore incest flaw) so you really should get that anyway. For the sister you also need Sympathetic Link.

Also, you can't actually 'have a relationship' because Billy is aromantic. He just wants to fuck and isn't capable of love.

That aside, where is the new jealousy scene? I can't remember how far I've progressed in the jealousy line on this save file.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't have physical contact with a bunch of girls, it says they are either too young or too old, or they are related, can't even hug the mom or sister even after suppressing families ties.
Allie, Chelsea and Stephanie require the Ephebophilia flaw, with Stephanie requiring Incest and Suppression of Familial Ties.
Ms Larson is too old until you get Anililagnia.
Mom (obviously) requires Incest, Suppression of Familial Ties and probably Aniliagnia as well.
Everybody else should be fair game.

Ephebophilia comes from the Sympathic Link power.
Hugging people requires 20 Love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: $@~

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
ImportError: No module named matrix
Has anyone else run into this error?
Use Passion3D's version - for link see his post a few posts up. I had the "matrix" error with original build too. With Passion3D's version + RadioActive 0.39.01-RA2 saves load without any error. (Looks like new version of RenPy introduces some slight incompatibility - once you start playing a version compiled with newest compiler, you can't downgrade[?])

Reactions: H*A

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Also, you can't actually 'have a relationship' because Billy is aromantic. He just wants to fuck and isn't capable of love.
No Billy still can feel love. Wild Oats is there for the girls he loves while yes it only makes them "loyal" Billy would not do it if he felt nothing for them other then a place to put his cock

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know what is the point of the Love meter for Pixie? Does it actually change anything depending on how full it is? I saw one guy ask about it last month-ish and couldn't find a reply so asking again because I am curious as well.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes