Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Will I be able to avoid sharing the girls and having them just for me? I'm not a fan of NTR, but if it's preventable, it's fine for me!
You will need mind control then wild oats suppression but you can have every girl loyal. Maggie and steph will need to be crazy to do things with you though Nypho or Obsessed so keep their will low so they never get cured of one of those

You will miss scenes.

Reactions: kynn88

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
You need to add more places to the game where the player can interact with the Girls. A Coffeshop where you can see them on the Weekend. A Mall where they may hang out after school. A nightclub where if they are naughty enough they will go at night. A few others but make it so we do not need to spend a Favor to have sex with them.
Absolutely agreed with this part. It would be great to see you interracting and fucking girls outside of school as well. Like meeting Kelly in a night club for a threesome. I'm sure we'll see this in the future at some point (perhaps with school vacation being closest to these scenarios), but Baal is probably tired of the girls and going for the story now.

Looking like a fantastic update! Emphasis on Story and Combat (with 2 new enemies) is always a good thing. Two more updates, and I'll re-start in playing the game again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
is it worth the time downloading? the changlog doesnt seem to say much is new
There are several new storyline scenes, involving a new supervillainess; they’re sexy and fun. And after barely any progress on the storyline for a couple of years, it may feel underwhelming, but let’s hope we get more story-stuff in the upcoming updates.

Reactions: FlyingCarrot118

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hi, the thread title says version 39.01, but the actual download file is still 39.00 and it is bugged
See attached report.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I seem to have forgotten how to do something.
How do I get Derek to accept being a goalie instead of selling him Sandra?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Sweet jesus on a pogo stick that's a lot of ..mixed dialogue of pages to get here. Plus side, I didn't realize that there was a big chunk of story stuff to do, as I just sort of got stuck at school after recruiting the two students for the club. So that'll be fun to play through or check out, and this question may end up being answered in due course: but on the off chance it isn't--

It'd likely be a new level of hell to deal with in terms of story and artwork, but is there any chance of another level of transformation/other power messing things up so the protagonist can stay as Billie Jean on a semi permanent basis? Giving the various cast members the D is just fine, but Billie Jean in slut mode that loves to give as well as take is honestly one of the more fun aspects of the story and scenes to me, possibly because it mixes everything up a bit. Seeing Billie squirm as she gets fingered by her friends or sister (definately the sister) really gets the motor running. Or possibly because lesbian/tg scenes are my jam. ..Probably the last bit.

Or maybe because she's just easier on the eyes, by far. Seems like there are seeds of that idea being planted through the story, especially when indulging sexy sister time, and it may be due to the massive plethora of flaws heaped on his plate at this point, but Billie Jean seems way more accepting and fun for a lust based super hero anyway.

Lastly, aside from the janitor job and getting intimate with a chosen friend, I haven't found much in the way of shifting into that form. Like, maybe another way to be a teachers aide was to be, like, aiding and/or servicing the teachers and staff? Gotta earn those extra credits, after all. I was kind of hoping for hilarious sexy schenangans at least on patrol, or in the public eye where Billie may be spreading the mighty word (and legs) of their heroics to the public, but so far it seems oddly subdued. Maybe I haven't progressed far enough? Haven't found any other pink style lesbian courting affection/favor/love options aside from the one friend, which is profound sadness.

Seemed like there was plenty of opportunity to go round about slutting things up with the friends and their voyeur, free use style fetishes too. You know what they say-- "if you can't beat them off, join them".

..Wait, that's not a saying? Huh. Oh, also, mom's semi drunken friend is strangely adorable and fun. That was a nice find.

Regardless of the glorified 'can I haz Billie Jean getting screwed nowz' content query above, I did want to give the dev props for what they are-- and have been-- creating thus far. It's obviously not a perfect work to a fair degree of people depending on the angle you are looking at it from, but on the flip side it's gotta be a staggeringly large project to undertake.

Tackling the super hero genre in a game with any degree of success is no small endeavor, as there is just so *much* stuff out there that needs dealing with to convey a reasonable story. What powers do they have, why do they have them, what motivates them, who watches the watchers, who are the villians, *why* are the villians/Gamora.. the list goes on and on. It's a far simpler task to undertake if it's another run of the mill-- my name is Generic Hero Protagonist, and this is yet another high school story of every woman every jumping on my D because reasons-- and the author chose not to do that. And that makes it interesting, and stands out because of it.

I mean, there wouldn't be 500+ pages of posts for something completely awful-- there is obvious interest in the work there. So that's pretty great, and should inspire a least a *little* bit of pride. Best of luck, dev. I'm off to check out all the potential goodies I missed.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I seem to have forgotten how to do something.
How do I get Derek to accept being a goalie instead of selling him Sandra?
Ok this may be a little off but you can not go past the 1st step with him after you tutor him and before you get to step 2 go see Larson. There should be a scene with her that you can ask to get him on the team.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
It'd likely be a new level of hell to deal with in terms of story and artwork, but is there any chance of another level of transformation/other power messing things up so the protagonist can stay as Billie Jean on a semi permanent basis?
Well I don't know if Baal has plans for this but in game they would hunt you down if you can hold a form for more then 24 hours it says so in the Power when you buy it.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
True! But 24 hours is still more than say, 24 such minutes, and hey.. dramatic plot twists are dramatic, right? Maybe something goes awry. Or Billie ends up stuck, does get chased down, but has to 'work' the debt to society off. But yep, I get it's an unlikely thing.

Good find, though.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ok this may be a little off but you can not go past the 1st step with him after you tutor him and before you get to step 2 go see Larson. There should be a scene with her that you can ask to get him on the team.
Which one's the second step? Freddy's already told me that he's being a creep at the pool. He's groped Allie and got slapped (or punched, not sure) by Kelly.
I've tried tutoring him (as part of the NCHDL quest) and spoke to him during lunch so he's told me that he used to play football.
The event to get him on the team just doesn't fire.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Second step is after lunch you are well past it. Once you find him perving on the girls he is set in his ways

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes