alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i'am think of Time - the most valuable thing we have.
So what happen first before this game reach final stage!
1. i am die. 2. Dev is abbandon this project 3. Akabur finish the 34SC 4.Money milking not be trand 5.Mongols create DeathStar 6.PatreonPledgers start waste money on brains.
He's trying to finish up an entire section of content before next build on top of adding in missing stuff for characters that aren't fully implemented, that's a lot of work and it's going to take a while. Game development can't be done overnight or this game would have been at 1.0 months ago.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Was there ever any word on when it'll be possible to fight Volatile characters? I thought I remembered something about that.

Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
How do I get Crissy to join the club? I wanted to try Freddie corruption route so I followed Tamara too long. Then I got Derek to join normally with help of Sandra. Now I'm trying to get Crissy to join the club but don't know how. I read from earlier posts that I should just go to principles office, ask large favour and that should do it. Problem is that the only option it gives when asking favours is "lets skip the class" (or "lets go somewhere private" if asked outside the office).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do I get Crissy to join the club? I wanted to try Freddie corruption route so I followed Tamara too long. Then I got Derek to join normally with help of Sandra. Now I'm trying to get Crissy to join the club but don't know how. I read from earlier posts that I should just go to principles office, ask large favour and that should do it. Problem is that the only option it gives when asking favours is "lets skip the class" (or "lets go somewhere private" if asked outside the office).
I don't have a save near that point where I can run through it qiuckly. From memory, there wasn't anything particularly special. You may have to meet Freddy one final time to activate to option. It was just one of Larson's professional favours.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't have a save near that point where I can run through it qiuckly. From memory, there wasn't anything particularly special. You may have to meet Freddy one final time to activate to option. It was just one of Larson's professional favours.
Not the same context, but I also got some weirdness with Larson's professional favours not showing up: Had to console-jump around to various times/days to try and get them as an option. Made getting rid of demerits nigh impossible, forcing a bad end.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Training with a NPC can be done normally and with mind control, all 2 have same description ( concentration + natural talent) but don't give the same result (it seems concentration does not count when you train by mind control).

Is it a bug or the description is false?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Training with a NPC can be done normally and with mind control, all 2 have same description but don't give the same result
Regular training increases the first stat by concentration + base mental, and the second by persuasion.

MC training increases the first stat by base mental, and the second by 1.

Really, you only want to use MC training if you cannot do normal.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
Hello.... I can do naughty things with mom and sis right? Cuz I’m in the start and it’s blocked... it says related gross something like that

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello.... I can do naughty things with mom and sis right? Cuz I’m in the start and it’s blocked... it says related gross something like that
You'll unlock it as you progress. Gaining new powers gives the MC new kinks, and messing with other people's heads will allow them to transcend the various taboos.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Regular training increases the first stat by concentration + base mental, and the second by persuasion.

MC training increases the first stat by base mental, and the second by 1.

Really, you only want to use MC training if you cannot do normal.
Thx, its what I've seen concerning MC Training so it's really the description which is false, concentration don't intervene.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes