chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Well, i'm having problems with the jealousy scene on weekend mornings, basically it doesn't trigger and i already did the jealousy tv scene on Fridays, so, what i need to do make it happen?
Friday jealousy scene? Is that after the bj after showering from steph because that is the last one I got

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Friday jealousy scene? Is that after the bj after showering from steph because that is the last one I got
Yes, that's correct, it's the jealousy when mom is fucked by the MC when he is watching a movie with sis, after that is supposed to trigger a scene on weekends morning, but it's not happening here.

Last edited:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
None yet. It is on the new roadmap for a few months from now.
I hope he goes easy on it. The music in "Loser" needs work. Different tracks for every room, but you're constantly moving from room to room. It's kind of jarring, tbqh.
Might be easier to have a main theme, and then maybe a leitmotif for each girl, instead of each room.
Having one track for each general location (School, Home, Outdoors/Travel/Public Ops, etc) might work well in Super, though.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I hope he goes easy on it. The music in "Loser" needs work. Different tracks for every room, but you're constantly moving from room to room. It's kind of jarring, tbqh.
Might be easier to have a main theme, and then maybe a leitmotif for each girl, instead of each room.
Having one track for each general location (School, Home, Outdoors/Travel/Public Ops, etc) might work well in Super, though.
The first thing I do in any game is turn off music and halve volume of sound effects. When the music is added, I doubt I'll notice.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I heard , there is sharing in this game. Is it true ? If it is , can we share our family ?
Yes both your sister and your mother can be shared with your school friends. Not in the NTR way as the tag suggests but the regular sharing with no jealousy involved.

Also Toothy you share classmates in certain events/romance sequences.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone here read the comic run The Boys? I swear this game feels based on that concept because of how degenerete an entire society with superpowers can be.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I haven't read the boyz. My inspiration for the game came from Aberrant. A game from White-Wolf publishing that came out in the 90's.

May 8, 2019
Hey guys I'm stuck at a certain point. When I tutor Tamara , instructor says that , she continues the be cold towards you , I can't gain any favor or any other thing. So how can I make her join my group ? And in which point of the game can we share our family ? At first freddy was coming to see mom and then nothing else happened.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck at a certain point. When I tutor Tamara , instructor says that , she continues the be cold towards you , I can't gain any favor or any other thing. So how can I make her join my group ? And in which point of the game can we share our family ? At first freddy was coming to see mom and then nothing else happened.
It sounds like you f***ed up.
If you follow Tamara from the bus stop until she catches you, she won't forgive you and will never join the club.
As I understand it, you'll have to get the Principal to make her secretary "join" the club in order to progress.

Reactions: T.Geiger
May 8, 2019
It sounds like you f***ed up.
If you follow Tamara from the bus stop until she catches you, she won't forgive you and will never join the club.
As I understand it, you'll have to get the Principal to make her secretary "join" the club in order to progress.
Does principal have a secretary ? I did not see any secretary around the school

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does principal have a secretary ? I did not see any secretary around the school
Yes, her name is Chrissy and you interact with her only occasionally. The rest of the time she's just background. Go to the principal's office and ask Larson for a major favour. She assigns Chrissy as the group's "treasurer" -- she'll be part of the group on paper, but won't show up at meetings.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, her name is Chrissy and you interact with her only occasionally. The rest of the time she's just background. Go to the principal's office and ask Larson for a major favour. She assigns Chrissy as the group's "treasurer" -- she'll be part of the group on paper, but won't show up at meetings.
That must be a fairly recent consideration. Granted, the last version I played was before work began on Chelsea but I never knew about that option.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
For some reason after I updated to 0.38 I ceased seeing the toilet scenes during class. All girls have 100 cor and 0 inhibition. Has the system changed or is it a bug?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes