chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Did you unlock unisex bathrooms?
Quick question to you. I started a new game and it took me to about March to see the beginning of the pixie plot without taking tamara. Taking Tamara it took me to about end June. I hade three powers with the first line 5 in the second. Is that about where you imagined we would be starting that plot line?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Approximately. I may shorten some of the medium length missions, because I'd like the primary school plot to end by the end of the school year.

Reactions: chumlord

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Approximately. I may shorten some of the medium length missions, because I'd like the primary school plot to end by the end of the school year.
In the play through I didn’t think the medium quests took an inordinate amount of time. The non Tamara route felt well paced actually.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hmm, what is really missing here is the option for impregnation!

Oh, and a way to defeat an humiliate the superheroines of course :devilish: :love:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It worked fine in the last version of the game, then suddenly it stopped when I switched to the new one.
If you are using Radioactive, the "Billy-Sexual" Core Suppression will lock out most of the bathroom scenes (but not all).

Don Key

May 13, 2017
Getting an error on the cellphone, Chelsea content is completely gone. Sister shows up as avatar in basketball:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 719, in script call
call jackson_school_mischief3
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
call screen cellphone()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.38.00
Tue Feb 11 14:49:39 2020
```

Do I need to start fresh?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Getting an error on the cellphone, Chelsea content is completely gone. Sister shows up as avatar in basketball:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpy", line 719, in script call
call jackson_school_mischief3
File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 47, in script
call screen cellphone()
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SP 0.38.00
Tue Feb 11 14:49:39 2020
```

Do I need to start fresh?
There was an acknowledged bug in 0.37 where Chelsea would get overwritten by a temporary character. Is this a game started/used under that version?

Don Key

May 13, 2017
There was an acknowledged bug in 0.37 where Chelsea would get overwritten by a temporary character. Is this a game started/used under that version?
Definitely not started, but I did play during the 0.37 release. Downloaded the Bugfix 0.37.01, but doesn't seem to have changed anything. Tried accessing a prior save before the 0.37 update, same problem. Broken? I looked through the postings, couldn't see a posted fix for the 0.37 Chelsea issue. Any fix advice would be most welcome.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Definitely not started, but I did play during the 0.37 release. Downloaded the Bugfix 0.37.01, but doesn't seem to have changed anything. Tried accessing a prior save before the 0.37 update, same problem. Broken? I looked through the postings, couldn't see a posted fix for the 0.37 Chelsea issue. Any fix advice would be most welcome.
The dev or other python/ren'py experts would be more authoritative, but I don't believe there is a fix per se. The variable is overwritten. I would have thought a prior save would be OK though.

Reactions: Don Key

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Any fix advice would be most welcome.
The dev or other python/ren'py experts would be more authoritative, but I don't believe there is a fix per se. The variable is overwritten. I would have thought a prior save would be OK though.
There's a known fix. Chelsea will be started from scratch, but play can continue.

Baal fixed the code that was causing this. Do not know if he did any variable type detection to determine if Chelsea needed to be refreshed.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I like the awareness of other characters mentioning how skinny the MC is, dude looks like a holocaust survivor.

Nightwolf18

Aug 5, 2018
hey there's some kind of bug thats not allowing me to do certain things with relatives even when I toggle the taboo or not taboo button on the phone. can anybody help?
meaning I can't workout with mom or sister

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
i'am think of Time - the most valuable thing we have.
So what happen first before this game reach final stage!
1. i am die. 2. Dev is abbandon this project 3. Akabur finish the 34SC 4.Money milking not be trand 5.Mongols create DeathStar 6.PatreonPledgers start waste money on brains.

Reactions: Aioria619 and nb8
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes