dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
Help, into "autorun" folder there is a file called "Scripts_0.39.01.zip". I unzipped it and saw it is a bunch of scripts.
Please, what is it for?
Thanks in advance.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is there a new console command for the new billy-sexual mindcraft? The Textline is always the same and the wait and grind are raping my nerves...

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
So, about the NCHDL plots with Pixie, what should i do after visit the hotel with Pixie? I'm stuck in the part when Billy sucks her pussy, tried a lot of Tuesdays, but the scene is always the same.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
I think I noticed it was there just when I access this folder, before installing SFC.
I'll check the repack. Eventually, I'll ask bas to do an update, to avoid this file to disturb other players ;).
The Scripts-0.39.01.zip file can be deleted. I only forgot to remove it when I repacked it. No need to unzip it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dick bullcock

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's the most effective non-cheaty, non-moddy way to lower inhibition?
Forcing everybody to orgasm doesn't always work; in my experience it usually zaps their willpower instead.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Mindcraft slutty clothes and, insanity aura...its a slow process but without cheats most things go slow...

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Forcing everybody to orgasm doesn't always work; in my experience it usually zaps their willpower instead.
Hit em with the MC power, its in the top category, -inhibition daily and - coruption based on concentration lvl, forget the name, after it zeros out inhibition take it off and replace it with whatever you want so you can start driving up coruption.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Absolutely fastest way is to use Mind Control and mindcraft the suppression that lowers both inhibition and corruption every day by your Concentration score. About a week later, inhibition is close to zero.

My preferred method is to use Sympathic Link. Link Favor to Confidence and dump a lot of charm on the target over the course of days. If you never run into the target, you still take 4 off inhibition every day using the phone. Every time you run into them, you can take 4-6 more off with conversation and the other short interactions.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Absolutely fastest way is to use Mind Control and mindcraft the suppression that lowers both inhibition and corruption every day by your Concentration score. About a week later, inhibition is close to zero.

My preferred method is to use Sympathic Link. Link Favor to Confidence and dump a lot of charm on the target over the course of days. If you never run into the target, you still take 4 off inhibition every day using the phone. Every time you run into them, you can take 4-6 more off with conversation and the other short interactions.
I see four suppression options besides Wild Oats/Suppression of Familial Ties: Fear, Anger, Identity and Self Control.
For the life of me I can't see one that states that it lowers Inhibition and Corruption.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
I see four suppression options besides Wild Oats/Suppression of Familial Ties: Fear, Anger, Identity and Self Control.
For the life of me I can't see one that states that it lowers Inhibition and Corruption.
Some of the options have more control needed to do it, i think you have to have max(or close) to get that one. I have no idea on the numbers but there is a range where you can get some options but not like 2 or 3 , i think there are 3 of them freewill restraint and the one you want Modesty.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Some of the options have more control needed to do it, i think you have to have max(or close) to get that one. I have no idea on the numbers but there is a range where you can get some options but not like 2 or 3 , i think there are 3 of them freewill restraint and the one you want Modesty.

You only have Mind Control rank 2 (or potentially your target has a Control rating less than 80). Rank 3 opens up another set of suppressions including "Restraint" which drops both inhibition and corruption.

Reactions: fruitloopxyz

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
  • Changing their outfit will lower or raise to a value appropriate to the outfit's smuttiness at night and when public masturbation triggers.
  • Completing all five stages of sex will lower towards 50.
  • Insanity aura has a chance to lower.
  • Various character events.
  • Lust Burst when already at 100 might lower.
  • Sympathic links to Favor, Lust, and Love.
  • Suppressing Modesty lowers. (MC Lv3)
  • Suppressing Restraint raises. (MC Lv3)
  • Crosswiring Anger lowers when Anger is high.
The fastest are the Sympathic Links which can be done pretty much on demand and Suppression of Modesty for when not in contact.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Game fucking sucks. Didn’t even both finishing the first week. Don’t waste your time. Dev really needs to think about re-working their entire mechanics. Tutorial you may as well turn off, as it teaches you NOTHING about the game mechanics and how things work, how to interact with anything, basically Dev is lazy as fuck. This game is even worse mechanics wise than MilfToon Drama for boring gameplay, the only thing that one has for it is it’s interesting art style. This game doesn’t even have that.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Could those caught up with the game update the wiki? It's missing a lot of the stuff that's come out over time, like basically all of the jealousy events.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes