Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
These are my thoughts nothing confirmed.

So it took me in game world time about a school year to finish is this the time frame you wanted? If it is does this mean Billy will be more like a Trainee and the girls move to the Local College? (for some reason they all get rejected from out of city schools of choice) A little work on Ann, Dr. Ivy and Courtney you can add in maybe a couple of trainee girls to flesh out the story while adding a little bit to the school girls in a new setting. Hell some of them could have got into their school of choice if you wanted to cut some of them. (cut Sam really just cut her not very interesting imo)

You can do a full cut on the other NCHDL members. Who would miss Freddy and Derek? Tamera sure people might miss her.

All that before this was IF it is suppose to take the full school year to complete that part story wise. If not and Billy need more time in school then the content before needs to be crunched. How to crunch it? Well remove some of the RNG. (Yup I am back to talking about RNG) Now how and still get to see the content well you have the Sexbot and corrupted scenes taking place right before class. Well change that up to be billy looking for a girl before class and he will see a random scene with them either their sexbot scene if they are programmed that way or a Random corrupted scene based on their level of corruption. I say random corrupted scene is so if you manage to go past a level you can still see that scene even if it is at a lower chance.

Well that is my Novel for now hope you liked it.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
These are my thoughts nothing confirmed.

So it took me in game world time about a school year to finish is this the time frame you wanted? If it is does this mean Billy will be more like a Trainee and the girls move to the Local College? (for some reason they all get rejected from out of city schools of choice) A little work on Ann, Dr. Ivy and Courtney you can add in maybe a couple of trainee girls to flesh out the story while adding a little bit to the school girls in a new setting. Hell some of them could have got into their school of choice if you wanted to cut some of them. (cut Sam really just cut her not very interesting imo)

You can do a full cut on the other NCHDL members. Who would miss Freddy and Derek? Tamera sure people might miss her.

All that before this was IF it is suppose to take the full school year to complete that part story wise. If not and Billy need more time in school then the content before needs to be crunched. How to crunch it? Well remove some of the RNG. (Yup I am back to talking about RNG) Now how and still get to see the content well you have the Sexbot and corrupted scenes taking place right before class. Well change that up to be billy looking for a girl before class and he will see a random scene with them either their sexbot scene if they are programmed that way or a Random corrupted scene based on their level of corruption. I say random corrupted scene is so if you manage to go past a level you can still see that scene even if it is at a lower chance.

Well that is my Novel for now hope you liked it.
Pre-0.39 I typically completed "training" Billy in May/June (all powers rank 3, all talents either fully trained or missing a single point, Mental and Social 5, Physical 3 -- any higher and fights were too fast to recover willpower/energy).

So far, 0.39 is faster -- which isn't surprising since global influence conversion became twice as efficient.

There's almost no RNG involved in Billy's improvement past the first few weeks. RNG slams sex scene choice and random vignettes mostly.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
If SFC did not change charm to be 50 (hard coded in the mod), I would rate SFC as the best. As it is, Radioactive is the better one, imo.
What do you mean? The charm can be adjusted from 0 to 100 on Billy's menu.
If you have suggestion, don't hesitate to tell me in SFC thread

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
Hi I think I am missing some of the jealousy scenes. The last one I got is in the afternoon with steph on the table are there more after this?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Influence expenditure oddity:
Buying the Teacher's Aide job at the Logistic's office costs 100 Logistics or 250 Global influence. Should the ratio have remained 5:1?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hi I think I am missing some of the jealousy scenes. The last one I got is in the afternoon with steph on the table are there more after this?
If i'm not wrong, there are more 3 scenes, the first one is at the weekends after you wake up, the other one is on wednesdays when you go to sleep and the last one is on Tuesdays when you watch a movie with your sister at night.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hi
could any one have a simple walkthrough for this game?
There are two. The one in my signature and the one in the OP of that thread. They aren't necessarily simple as this is more of a game and less of a VN, at least at this stage.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Influence expenditure oddity:
Buying the Teacher's Aide job at the Logistic's office costs 100 Logistics or 250 Global influence. Should the ratio have remained 5:1?
From the Changelog:
Some rebalancing of Global Reputation. It's now worth twice as much as it used to be. It costs 250 global reputation rather than 500 for letters of recommendation, and this halving of costs has been done across the board.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
From the Changelog:
Yeah except it's not across the board. All the letters are halved. Logistics tier 2 is halved (I haven't checked tier 1 or tier 3), but the Initative (specifically the HIT stat improvement which is the only area global can be spent) isn't halved.

Halving the cost of the letters and removing their inefficiency compared to substituting global influence is probably a good simplification. Having some areas have a substitution value of 2.5:1 and other areas have 5:1 is more confusing. Buying Logistics influence is just as inefficient as it was previously -- spend 250 to buy 50 or use 250 in place of 100 on site.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Oops. Sorry, guess he missed some.
No, it's good to point out. I was aware of it though. I'm not sure if he missed one or did one by accident. Outside the letters, there's only a couple of spots where you can do on-site substitution. One was converted. Not reducing those costs removes the inefficiency of getting letters prepared. Converting those spots keeps the inefficiency, but reduces the overall influence expenditure. 50:50. Though reducing the HIT cost is HUGE in terms of overall savings.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
What all do you have to do to trigger NCHDL final plot start? I just keep getting the 4 small ones and the medium ones i have gotten missing chemicals 2x in a row with no other choices.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Wait, what...? This actually got an update? I thought it was abandoned? Did somebody pick up the slack here, or am I having a covid induced aneurysm ?

What's actually changed since like, a bazillion years ago when it was abandoned?

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes