cumthos

May 26, 2018
You might try setting story1.NCHDL_canceled = True at the console. This seems to mark plot8 as complete. This should get set whenever you get to the end of plot8, no matter what you pick. If it is not working for some reason, then every ending and outcome you have previously picked will play out because the code expects only one set of choices to be made and never undoes them.

All plot missions block out other preclass activities. Once plot8 starts, it never turns them back on. Try story1.plotline_active = False , but they will get blocked out again if plot8 keeps starting up.
I tried the console thing and still couldn't get it to work.

Do you think you could help me please?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I tried the console thing and still couldn't get it to work.
I can see now that you are encountering a problem with a different section of code than I was looking at. Unfortunately, this is a bug that does not really have a solution. The condition for the event is too open ended to really do anything about it without possibly borking your savefile.

So you have two options for lunch on Friday to avoid this event.
  • Socialize with someone particular (Tamara, cheerleaders, etc)
  • Go home

user.1

Jul 23, 2017
hi guys,

i have downloaded the game but it seems the archive is corruepted and i lack the "\game\Nikki.rpa" file.

can someone upload it here so i dont have to download the whole thing again?
(internet is metered:cry:)

LadyCeleste

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a mod or cheat which removes the volatile mental state? I'm having a go at experimenting with the mental state scenes, but I keep needing to micromanage everyone a lot or they fall into this state (or just randomly fall into it, I'm not fully grasping how it progresses)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a mod or cheat which removes the volatile mental state? I'm having a go at experimenting with the mental state scenes, but I keep needing to micromanage everyone a lot or they fall into this state (or just randomly fall into it, I'm not fully grasping how it progresses)
Unless it's Deep Seated, it'll go away on its own over time. Stop fucking with her head for a bit.

user.1, did you remember to uncompress the game?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
To expand on Squark's reply, temporary insanities heal when the victim's Willpower returns to 100.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...or read post#1 spoiler Cheat Mods/Commands to find the char variable you need, open the console ingame and type <char>.volatile=False

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I keep needing to micromanage everyone a lot or they fall into this state (or just randomly fall into it, I'm not fully grasping how it progresses)
Volatile happens only one of two ways.
  • Insanity Aura
  • If they are angry and afraid and low on willpower (the exact thresholds vary depending on if they are Broken).
I have never actually seen the volatile state, because I don't use Insanity, I don't piss the girls off, and I eat their fear.

user.1

Jul 23, 2017
Unless it's Deep Seated, it'll go away on its own over time. Stop fucking with her head for a bit.

user.1, did you remember to uncompress the game?
Yep.
but from the whole archive winrar couldn't extract that file and returned file is corrupted. so i just need that single file to get the game working again.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So, about the NCHDL plots with Pixie, what should i do after visit the hotel with Pixie? I'm stuck in the part when Billy sucks her pussy, tried a lot of Tuesdays, but the scene is always the same.
Did you ever find a method to advance? I finally got that far and have had 3 "personal vibrator" hotel meetings in a row. I'm not seeing anything obvious Billy can do to trigger any change in the situation. I tried getting Tamara's Favor and Lust up, going to the Initiative, and getting my 9th Discipline shot without effect.
Going to classes and personal trainings no longer matter (I've hit max Talents). About the only useful activity Billy can still do is work a job, run Ops missions, and convert influence types so I've been doing a lot of that.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I finally got that far and have had 3 "personal vibrator" hotel meetings in a row.
Check your progress by typing at the console plot8.branch . If it is less than 3, set it to that. After that, you should progress automatically when finishing a day at school.

Specifically, you need to trigger an "after class event" in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sillyrobot

cumthos

May 26, 2018
I can see now that you are encountering a problem with a different section of code than I was looking at. Unfortunately, this is a bug that does not really have a solution. The condition for the event is too open ended to really do anything about it without possibly borking your savefile.

So you have two options for lunch on Friday to avoid this event.
  • Socialize with someone particular (Tamara, cheerleaders, etc)
  • Go home
I see...

Thanks for trying.

I'll just wait for version 40 before I slug through the game again

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Check your progress by typing at the console plot8.branch . If it is less than 3, set it to that. After that, you should progress automatically when finishing a day at school.

Specifically, you need to trigger an "after class event" in the afternoon.
Thanks. It's already a 4 though.
I'm unsure what an 'after class event' might be. Neither attending classes in the Day period (and chatting with the classmate afterwards) nor working a job in that slot at school seems to lead to anything. The Afternoon slot is resolved at home. Perhaps it is the club event? In which case, I've been spinning through the hotel with Pixie scene multiple times. I'm currently on a Wednesday so I'll run through another week and see if there are any changes.

*edit to add*
Well, another week where all weekdays were spent attending classes ended without change. The only events I get at school are Tamara approaching Billy in the hall before class. The Tuesday afternoon is spent with Pixie in the hotel.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I broke down and started to look at the code. My problem seems to be story1.fucked_pixie is false. Now that I've hit plot8.branch == 4, there doesn't seem to be a way to set that to true. The vignette I get has no choices and no way to progress the story.

I didn't save pixie from the guard (high alignment do nothing choice) so I didn't get a chance to set the flag to true.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Then you should be able to proceed by eating or generally socializing at lunch on Friday. This is the same code block cumthos is talking about above. It should be hard to avoid.
Oh, it is simple to avoid! Dining with rebels / cheerleaders gives everything eating with friends does plus extra general influence. My Billy never has energy problems by lunch time so I never spend money on lunches. I probably would never have found that scene by playing the game.

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
Im trying to load v0.28.05-win save in v0.39.01-win and i get No module named func_combat_actors
Any ideas for fixing that

Full traceback below:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named func_combat_actors

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\program files\Research In Motion\SuperPowered_v03901-win\SuperPowered_v0.39.01-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named func_combat_actors

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes