yozara

Feb 2, 2018
/i\ spoiler alert /!\

I played the last version and now each friday I go with the pixie in the initiative complexe, I catch her each time (that doesn't make lot of sense I don't think she ecape each week) but the main problem is : now my mom hate me ... is it a bug ?

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
How to avoid a game over
Don't get demerits, I think masturbating in public is the only one rn, but I might be wrong. Try to keep your willpower high to avoid it and if you already have some, go to Larson and ask a favor to remove your oldest school demerit

Darkever

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks I will try that
Don't get demerits, I think masturbating in public is the only one rn, but I might be wrong. Try to keep your willpower high to avoid it and if you already have some, go to Larson and ask a favor to remove your oldest school demerit

XBlank1

Dec 9, 2018
When is the new update coming UP?? Not that I have finished the game or .. but new new new new nnneeewww Content is always appreciated..

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
When is the new update coming UP?? Not that I have finished the game or .. but new new new new nnneeewww Content is always appreciated..
It will be awhile he spent this month working with n his other game so I would say early mid June for next superpower. Which if I read right should just be the remainder of the school tier 3 jobs. And maybe the mass mind control power

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why is there a scripts_0.39.01.zip in the main folder of the game after unzipping the download?

Also, is there some way to enable rollback or a history screen so we can go back and re-read something? It's annoying to not be able to check something that I think I've missed from a previous text.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why is there a scripts_0.39.01.zip in the main folder of the game after unzipping the download?

Also, is there some way to enable rollback or a history screen so we can go back and re-read something? It's annoying to not be able to check something that I think I've missed from a previous text.
That was a mistake in packing up the game. Don't worry about it.
The only rollback I know of is to use the mousewheel and roll upwards. Inadvisable as it may/will cause errors.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The only rollback I know of is to use the mousewheel and roll upwards. Inadvisable as it may/will cause errors.
The mouse wheel rollback is disabled. I just want a history screen so I can reread what was said. A lot of Renpy games have a button next to the Quick Save that opens up a window to show previous dialog.

How do you get phone numbers? I have Sandra at 76 favor and I don't see any option to ask for her phone number.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The mouse wheel rollback is disabled. I just want a history screen so I can reread what was said. A lot of Renpy games have a button next to the Quick Save that opens up a window to show previous dialog.
Then you either need to install the Radioactive mod or enable the console. Still wouldn't advise mousewheeling in this game. It makes weird things happen.
Until Baal7734 decides to implement a History function (unlikely), using other methods to roll back is all we've got.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've applied for Public Ops, but I haven't seen one at all in 2 weeks since I unlocked them. What is the icon for Public Ops and does the Neighborhood Watch conflict with Public Ops? And what is the chance for them to show up?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
I've applied for Public Ops, but I haven't seen one at all in 2 weeks since I unlocked them. What is the icon for Public Ops and does the Neighborhood Watch conflict with Public Ops? And what is the chance for them to show up?
They show up quite frequently, as lighter markers than the other main locations on the map and keep changing locations, hard to miss, maybe a glitch

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
As maedosan wrote, an op location appears as a blue coloured map marker similar to the other map markers. Unlike the other map markers, they do not vanish if the selected travel mode cannot reach them though they do change colour if they are in range or not. Each day, between 0, 1, or 2 will appear at random location (there are maybe a dozen locations). You should start seeing them the day after purchasing public ops.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
/i\ spoiler alert /!\

I played the last version and now each friday I go with the pixie in the initiative complexe, I catch her each time (that doesn't make lot of sense I don't think she ecape each week) but the main problem is : now my mom hate me ... is it a bug ?
i have the exact same problem and it would be nice if anybody could help or at least tell me on which page the problem was solved

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i have the exact same problem and it would be nice if anybody could help or at least tell me on which page the problem was solved
Do something at lunch on Friday other than general meet with friends. Meet with cheerleaders, Sandra's rowdy crew, buy a lunch, or don't be at school.
The mom's anger rises because she's pulled out of <whatever she's doing> and forced to wait hours in the Initative lobby and blames you. Use SymPathic Link, Pyschosism, Mind Control, or negative interactions (Beg, Apologize) to reduce the anger.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Do something at lunch on Friday other than general meet with friends. Meet with cheerleaders, Sandra's rowdy crew, buy a lunch, or don't be at school.
The mom's anger rises because she's pulled out of <whatever she's doing> and forced to wait hours in the Initative lobby and blames you. Use SymPathic Link, Pyschosism, Mind Control, or negative interactions (Beg, Apologize) to reduce the anger.
didnt work! the loop still exists

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes