popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
No, the target has to build a tally of 100, each night adding the current control to the tally.

For example,

A target has a Control total of 99 when Drone is applied. Drone is an advanced reprogramming. All advanced mindcrafts consume 80 control upon application. The target now has 19 Control remaining.

Night 1: tally becomes 19.
Night 2: tally becomes 38.
Day 3: Target is subjected to the Command: Give me Money that consumes 10 Control. Remaining Control is now 9.
Night 3: tally becomes 47.
Night 4: tally becomes 56.
Night 5: tally becomes 65.
Night 6: tally becomes 74.
Night 7: tally becomes 83.
Night 8: tally becomes 92.
Night 9: tally becomes 101.
Day 10: Since the tally is at least 100, the drone effect is now active.

If the Command: Give Me Money wasn't issued, the drone effect would have completed in 6 nights instead of 9.
Can I help it go faster buy increasing control myself? because from what i'm seeing, control isn't going up by itself for some reason on the victims i reprogramed.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can I help it go faster buy increasing control myself? because from what i'm seeing, control isn't going up by itself for some reason on the victims i reprogramed.
You can certainly replenish control by using Dominate again. Control is only replenished either by applying Dominate, daily after the completion of the suppression Self-Control, or daily after the completion of reprogramming to Drone, or Worker. Although the tally uses control; it doesn't affect control.

Control is consumed by mindcrafting, uses of mind control commands, and the suppression Free Will.

I've occasionally forgotten I had someone converting to Drone or Worker and used all their control on other mind control effects. The tally won't increase if control is 0 which means the reprogramming will never finish.

One other thing: when you are converting between Drone and Worker, control doesn't receive any refresh from either reprogramming. Make sure you don't consume additional control until the conversion is complete.

You can check current Control total by opening the mind control power dialog on the target. If you're colorblind like me, it's hard to read, but it is there.

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
You can certainly replenish control by using Dominate again. Control is only replenished either by applying Dominate, daily after the completion of the suppression Self-Control, or daily after the completion of reprogramming to Drone, or Worker. Although the tally uses control; it doesn't affect control.

Control is consumed by mindcrafting, uses of mind control commands, and the suppression Free Will.

I've occasionally forgotten I had someone converting to Drone or Worker and used all their control on other mind control effects. The tally won't increase if control is 0 which means the reprogramming will never finish.

One other thing: when you are converting between Drone and Worker, control doesn't receive any refresh from either reprogramming. Make sure you don't consume additional control until the conversion is complete.

You can check current Control total by opening the mind control power dialog on the target. If you're colorblind like me, it's hard to read, but it is there.
Thanks for the help. Call me dense but I still don't understand it fully, I thought you need control to reach 100 again for the drone conversion to complete? But, you said you would only start gaining control after the conversion is compelete. So how can drone conversion complete by it self. Do you mean if I use domiante again, then I could like kick start the conversion process if control isn't 0. Or is there a hidden state or something?

Edit: ah so would it calculate control growth until it reaches 100 to complete the conversion without effecting the actual control. And if I spend any control and leave control to 0, it wouldn't acturally grow as simulated? If so, can i kick start it again by using dominate?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the help. Call me dense but I still don't understand it fully, I thought you need control to reach 100 again for the drone conversion to complete? But, you said you would only start gaining control after the conversion is compelete. So how can drone conversion complete by it self. Do you mean if I use domiante again, then I could like kick start the conversion process if control isn't 0. Or is there a hidden state or something?

Edit: ah so would it calculate control growth until it reaches 100 to complete the conversion without effecting the actual control. And if I spend any control and leave control to 0, it wouldn't acturally grow as simulated? If so, can i kick start it again by using dominate?
Each applied mindcraft runs a tally. You don't see the tally. Think of the tally as "percent complete". The mindcraft completes when the tally hits 100 or more. Every night, the current Control amount is ADDED to the tally.

You can see the target's current Control amount in the Mind Control dialog.
Control is increased by Billy using Dominate, and nightly by active Self Control, Drone, and/or Worker mindcrafts.
Control is reduced by issuing mind control orders, applying a mindcraft, and nightly by an active Free Will mindcraft. Applying a "Basic" mindcraft reduces Control by 40; applying an "Advanced" mindcraft reduces Control by 80.

A mindcraft can complete even with a Control amount of 1 so long as the tally was already at 99 the night before. Having a Control amount of 100 AFTER applying a mindcraft (by issuing a bunch of dominates later in the day, for example) would allow the mindcraft to complete the first night.

Here's another example:

Billy applies 100 Control by using 4 Dominates. Billy then applies the Drone reprogramming. The target's Control amount is now (100 - 80 = ) 20.
Assuming no other interactions with Billy and no other mindcrafts already in place on the target, Drone will become active in (100 tally needed / 20 tally accrued each night = ) 5 nights.

If instead, 3 days later Billy issues the "Command: Give me cash" mind control order, the control amount will drop to (20 - 10 = ) 10. At that point, 3 nights have already passed so the tally is 60. The tally will grow by 10 each night until it hits 100 4 nights later.

Reactions: popcorn334

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Each applied mindcraft runs a tally. You don't see the tally. Think of the tally as "percent complete". The mindcraft completes when the tally hits 100 or more. Every night, the current Control amount is ADDED to the tally.

You can see the target's current Control amount in the Mind Control dialog.
Control is increased by Billy using Dominate, and nightly by active Self Control, Drone, and/or Worker mindcrafts.
Control is reduced by issuing mind control orders, applying a mindcraft, and nightly by an active Free Will mindcraft. Applying a "Basic" mindcraft reduces Control by 40; applying an "Advanced" mindcraft reduces Control by 80.

A mindcraft can complete even with a Control amount of 1 so long as the tally was already at 99 the night before. Having a Control amount of 100 AFTER applying a mindcraft (by issuing a bunch of dominates later in the day, for example) would allow the mindcraft to complete the first night.

Here's another example:

Billy applies 100 Control by using 4 Dominates. Billy then applies the Drone reprogramming. The target's Control amount is now (100 - 80 = ) 20.
Assuming no other interactions with Billy and no other mindcrafts already in place on the target, Drone will become active in (100 tally needed / 20 tally accrued each night = ) 5 nights.

If instead, 3 days later Billy issues the "Command: Give me cash" mind control order, the control amount will drop to (20 - 10 = ) 10. At that point, 3 nights have already passed so the tally is 60. The tally will grow by 10 each night until it hits 100 4 nights later.

Thank you very much.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Another thing I'd like to see is some of the ladies you play with get big bellies especially the family
While I share this, bear in mind that the game takes place during Billy's senior year.
The chances of having 100% pregnancy by graduation is negligible at best.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
While I share this, bear in mind that the game takes place during Billy's senior year.
The chances of having 100% pregnancy by graduation is negligible at best.
Not like he's going out of town anytime soon if ever besides I'd find it hilarious to see the reaction of Nikki who's a dedicated rug muncher get pregnant from one of your sessions

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Walkthrough is not up to date. Anyway that I can avoid getting during Pixie's mind break event.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Does the current main storyline end with the mind scan thing on Billy? Also, are there other ways that line can play out? I've been playing with a positive alignment but the evil stuff tends to be more fun.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I already did it but it dont work
Or WinRAR. That's good too.
I'm surprised 7Zip didn't work. Are you using the right version for your system?

What Operating System are you using?

I've just downloaded it now from the MEGA link and used 7zip. It's fine.

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Is the heist with the Pixie and the interrogation after the end of the current main story line? The game is giving me the option to redo the mission on Fridays and on Tuesdays Derek and Freddy just come over and want to bang Maggie.

Also, can you do anything with the sister other than make her wait in the kitchen? I don't see the point in her even showing up if you can't do anything with her.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Is the heist with the Pixie and the interrogation after the end of the current main story line? The game is giving me the option to redo the mission on Fridays and on Tuesdays Derek and Freddy just come over and want to bang Maggie.

Also, can you do anything with the sister other than make her wait in the kitchen? I don't see the point in her even showing up if you can't do anything with her.

I think it is the end currently.

I think the option with sis only shows up if she is freddy's girlfriend.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I think it is the end currently.

I think the option with sis only shows up if she is freddy's girlfriend.
Oh. Never bothered doing that path. I feel like not recruiting Tamara is playing the game wrong even if I don't like her much. If it didn't take so long to get through the game I'd probably go the other path, though, since I like the MC's family quite a bit.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes