Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I got it on the title screen, also(since I was starting a fresh game) it was the same when trying to choose options. I didn't get any farther than that. I will try to get to the main part of the game and see if it persists. Thank you for your reply.

If the lag remains, I will give this a try, thank you.
UPDATE: Disabling the powersaving function helped get me through the customization process. In the main game I still see a bit of lag, but it feels more like what I remember(i.e. something I can deal with). Now for the grind!
I recommend just disabling the custom cursor : https://f95zone.to/threads/removing-custom-mouse-cursor-from-renpy-game.6668/

It's a weird problem I always had in Renpy games with my old PC (it wasn't a slow pc either) for some reason. By disabling the mouse cursor, no more lags. Even now I still have it on the title screen.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.43.01-RA4] [Night City Productions] - Original Size 3.69GB
Includes Radioactive mod
Compressed Android port (405MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well now i tried this blind, you will need the walkthrough, otherwise you will fail.
my willpower is shit, cant keep my grades up, even though iam studying like a mad man.
so this is not for me, i normally use a walkthrough after i have completed first time, to see if i missed anything.

i wish you goodluck on your project

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
well now i tried this blind, you will need the walkthrough, otherwise you will fail.
my willpower is shit, cant keep my grades up, even though iam studying like a mad man.
so this is not for me, i normally use a walkthrough after i have completed first time, to see if i missed anything.

Your primary problem is probably that, counter-intuitively, going to class rarely improves grades. Additionally, you only get an update on your your grades once a week, Friday morning. Any actions you've taken are invisible until then.

If you were willing to give it another shot, I'd suggest reading the first few sections of my walkthrough. It's more of a game mechanic explanation / strategy guide. There are very few spoilers until you get to the bottom spoiler blocks.

pbam

May 22, 2018
so what are the conditions for graduating? i've been thru 3 wks now with nothing happening

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
so what are the conditions for graduating? i've been thru 3 wks now with nothing happening
I believe the requirement is you finish the Night City High Defense League plot-line, which takes months of game-time minimum.

I know, right?

I think I gave up on this game ever being completed a couple years ago. My main issue was that previous saves didn't carry over and they took out the bang mom option due to Patreon's rules. I figured I'd wait until it was finalized before I played through again. Now the graphics which were good 4 years ago, seem to be average for today.

4 years in development? It's a shame with some of these games. They have a great idea, they get a lot of excitement and donors, and then it just falls apart. Some devs are smart about it and hire some development help. Others have games in eternal development.
Just a note, but previous saves have carried over for years (mostly, anyways) and the "bang mom" option was never removed - you've been able to fuck the mother/sister of the protag since the first releases.

Can u fuck your mom and sister yet? And could someone quote this when andriod port is out, thank u very much good sirs
The mother was the very first character implemented. You've been able to have sex with her since somewhere around version 1.

Reactions: BiggestOfBois

pbam

May 22, 2018
I believe the requirement is you finish the Night City High Defense League plot-line, which takes months of game-time minimum.
yeah I'm using an old save game from v39 have done pretty much everything before I upgraded to 40. been going to school for like 3 weeks now. am I supposed to talk to someone or something?

Mar 26, 2018
I really wish you could permanently play as a futa instead of it just being a temporary transformation but aside from that and the MC's walking corpse appearance, I really enjoy this game.

Reactions: Oxiton

The_Unkn0wn_Lord

Oct 4, 2017
Is the console actually enabled in game? the post says shift+o, but, doing that does nothing, and using UnRen breaks the game, any way to enable the console easily?

Edit: Got it working the manual config.console way, nevermind the question

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
2020-08-05_15h46_14.png

See, this is the problem with game developers on Patreon. The develop has 636 subscribers and had a goal of $500 to get a better system for $500. 636 subscribers will get you more than $500. The more the developers stretch the time in between updates the closer I pay attention to this stuff and realize that many but not all of them are simply lying. No other answer I can see that so many of them get slower and slower with updates and break promise and after promise.

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Is the console actually enabled in game? the post says shift+o, but, doing that does nothing, and using UnRen breaks the game, any way to enable the console easily?

Edit: Got it working the manual config.console way, nevermind the question
Where did you fond the config.console variable? Havent fond yet

Night

Nov 7, 2016
View attachment 760640

See, this is the problem with game developers on Patreon. The develop has 636 subscribers and had a goal of $500 to get a better system for $500. 636 subscribers will get you more than $500. The more the developers stretch the time in between updates the closer I pay attention to this stuff and realize that many but not all of them are simply lying. No other answer I can see that so many of them get slower and slower with updates and break promise and after promise.
I thought that was the funding % for the 500$ upgrade plus the 10k workstation.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I thought that was the funding % for the 500$ upgrade plus the 10k workstation.
My point was that this game has been in development for a very long time and the pace of development declines while the amount of revenue generated goes up and up with an endless list of what it is supposed to go for to make things go faster.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018

There are a couple of things early game that I don't find intuitive that make a huge difference:

1. You don't need additional Initiative levels to max out your first power (Enhanced Senses)
2. You have $2500 starting money. Considering how much of a big deal is made about how the MC has no money I didn't even look at that to start with.
3. Combine 1 and 2 and get Enhanced Senses 3 in the first week at Globex. Take a bus or have mom take you if you went high social to start.
4. I'm stingy, so I didn't go for the $25 tutoring sessions until this re-run- that was a huge mistake. Tutor hard and get grades to 100 before the end of the month. After that you just need to study enough to keep your grades maxed which frees you up to work or start building stats and girl relationships. Getting girl favor to 60 means Global Rep for 2 interaction points.
5. Not critical but take advantage of College on the weekend- no money study sessions.

Also critical- watch your stats when taking social actions. Failed actions hurt!

Highly suggested: Radioactive Mod. I can slug my way through the grind and it has improved with some of the later additions such as College Studying and 1/2 Price Global Rep Letters of Recommendation but it's a painful amount of grind any way you look at it. Only worth doing the hard way once or twice.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes